weeb chad who went to my school

he’s talking about a 7th grade “gigachad” even tho every boy that age is an underdeveloped subhuman how on earth is that realistic
not true lol, most actually already looked like adults at that age, average height is shorter here too so that helps

Naw big difference between being weird and non NT. Watch love on the spectrum, normies basically use it as a comedy.
What are our differences?
When I read the face desc I felt I wanted to cut myself especially being more muscular

not true lol, most actually already looked like adults at that age, average height is shorter here too so that helps
yeah sure, i bet ur high school also looked like Euphorie and Riverdale

I knew this gigachad tier boy who went to my school (maby slightly above average in an american high school but gigachad in brazil)
In 7th grade. Average height here is 5'7 for that age. He was 6'3 or so. Very tall.
Also a very good face
View attachment 2760134
Imagine like Nic Kaufmann but white and with a smaller nose. He looked like that. Brutally mogged everybody.

BUT, he was a giga weeb, im talking like degenerate tier

He:

Had anime girl stickers on his backpack
View attachment 2760251View attachment 2760252
(like this)

Wore anime clothes
View attachment 2760146View attachment 2760149View attachment 2760265
They had cool designs ngl, but it was always shit like this. Never something like a naruto shirt or anything a proper NT man would wear.

unironically listened to anime osts

(im talking shit like this)

watched moe and unpopular anime no ones heard about (even i forgot some)
View attachment 2760158View attachment 2760246

imitated anime girls in front of people

don't have an example for this, i'm sure you know how a stereotypical anime girl acts

did hentai sounds and faces

View attachment 2760258
(this but male)

wore hentai clothes
View attachment 2760281View attachment 2760282

spoke japanese out of nowhere

(like this)

It got to the point where it was actually cringe sometimes
Still, he SLAYED, he had a normal social circle, hung out even with the thugmaxxed boys, was never bullied, usually people just found it to be another unique original funny gag he had and just laughed at it.
Chad always wins no matter what.
Meanwhile i was bullied for simply liking unpopular anime and wearing anime clothes some times
If he wasn't Chad he would be confused for an autistic kid (he was still very NT if you set aside this behaviour tho)
How he ended up like this i have no idea, maybe he was worse off in looks and NT at a young age, maby, but i don't know. He still was like this and it didn't affect him at all because he's CHAD. Im being ded srs. This is a real human being that i know.

@ElTruecel @Xangsane

u capping nt reaper stops for no one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and IAMNOTANINCEL
did he also have an AI generated anime pic as face
yeah tbh, i think the reason he liked anime so much was because he was literally an anime character

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
What are our differences?
When I read the face desc I felt I wanted to cut myself especially being more muscular
Autistic people don’t just have weird hobbies most can’t hold a conversation properly. It’s hard to engage and socialize with them, because their brain literally works differently. Just having a weird intrest and making a few weird jokes is nothing. Hell it’s even extremely NT to joke about being gay in my school. The local chad literally did it all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, p0lishsubhuman, ElTruecel and 2 others
nt is cope + he wasnt actual non nt
nt is not cope lol chadlite got roasted by multiple people who were NT and popular in class its cuz he's weird

• +1
NT? Really?
i mean from the description doesnt sound like it lol, but he wasnt diagnosed non NT, he had good communication and social skills, sometimes when i talked to him he left me speechless and awkward because he overwhelmed me with wittyness
i think the cringe weeb stuff was just his type of humor, he found it funny, displayed it publically, didnt get negative reinforcement from it and continued to do it
Yeah I have a good frame too with muscles
he was skinny but broad shouldered, not really a v taper, just a straight long body with wide shoulders

• +1
nt is not cope lol chadlite got roasted by multiple people who were NT and popular in class its cuz he's weird
no shit everyone gets roasted lol, if you dont react back youre gonna get roasted again

no shit everyone gets roasted lol, if you dont react back youre gonna get roasted again
they were seriously bullying him ngl he did react but they ganged up on him and laughed at him

Autistic people don’t just have weird hobbies most can’t hold a conversation properly. It’s hard to engage and socialize with them, because their brain literally works differently. Just having a weird intrest and making a few weird jokes is nothing. Hell it’s even extremely NT to joke about being gay in my school. The local chad literally did it all the time.
I won’t lie most people could tell I was likely on the autism spectrum as soon as I start talking especially about one of my favourite interests
Girls would compliment my looks and body (from age 20 onwards) but would go cold when I talk
i mean from the description doesnt sound like it lol, but he wasnt diagnosed non NT, he had good communication and social skills, sometimes when i talked to him he left me speechless and awkward because he overwhelmed me with wittyness
i think the cringe weeb stuff was just his type of humor, he found it funny, displayed it publically, didnt get negative reinforcement from it and continued to do it
Oh that makes sense so maybe a typical zoomer type that just liked anime but still made me feel Sui as I also did admit I watched more anime in my room at uni and MLP in the first year during my brony phase I carried over from school which I was bullied for
he was skinny but broad shouldered, not really a v taper, just a straight long body with wide shoulders
I’m not skinny at all. I’m more lean athletic muscular build with a v taper and Adonis belt
This happened to me everywhere I go

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I knew this gigachad tier boy who went to my school (maby slightly above average in an american high school but gigachad in brazil)
In 7th grade. Average height here is 5'7 for that age. He was 6'3 or so. Very tall.
Also a very good face
View attachment 2760134
Imagine like Nic Kaufmann but white and with a smaller nose. He looked like that. Brutally mogged everybody.

BUT, he was a giga weeb, im talking like degenerate tier

He:

Had anime girl stickers on his backpack
View attachment 2760251View attachment 2760252
(like this)

Wore anime clothes
View attachment 2760146View attachment 2760149View attachment 2760265
They had cool designs ngl, but it was always shit like this. Never something like a naruto shirt or anything a proper NT man would wear.

unironically listened to anime osts

(im talking shit like this)

watched moe and unpopular anime no ones heard about (even i forgot some)
View attachment 2760158View attachment 2760246

imitated anime girls in front of people

don't have an example for this, i'm sure you know how a stereotypical anime girl acts

did hentai sounds and faces

View attachment 2760258
(this but male)

wore hentai clothes
View attachment 2760281View attachment 2760282

spoke japanese out of nowhere

(like this)

It got to the point where it was actually cringe sometimes
Still, he SLAYED, he had a normal social circle, hung out even with the thugmaxxed boys, was never bullied, usually people just found it to be another unique original funny gag he had and just laughed at it.
Chad always wins no matter what.
Meanwhile i was bullied for simply liking unpopular anime and wearing anime clothes some times
If he wasn't Chad he would be confused for an autistic kid (he was still very NT if you set aside this behaviour tho)
How he ended up like this i have no idea, maybe he was worse off in looks and NT at a young age, maby, but i don't know. He still was like this and it didn't affect him at all because he's CHAD. Im being ded srs. This is a real human being that i know.

@ElTruecel @Xangsane

I have noticed a trend of low value (not high t, not jacked, not tall, not sporty) bbcs in America and Asia and UK who are into anime, seems very weird.

Have u seen this in Brazil yet?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Xangsane, ElTruecel and 1 other person
I have noticed a trend of low value (not high t, not jacked, not tall, not sporty) bbcs in America and Asia and UK who are into anime, seems very weird.

urkelcels lol
they're more proiment nowadays, could say they're even more common than typical white anime fans now
yeah ive seen it happen in brazil too

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Xangsane and ElTruecel

but usually they're into more NT popular anime, no?
none of that obscure moe shit

• +1
Cope dude, boys start puberty around 4th grade. By 7th you can tell who will slay already. He has probably just means the best looking in his class.
but the best looking guy in the class of 7th graders is still below average compared to grown men

but the best looking guy in the class of 7th graders is still below average compared to grown men
he looked like a grown man, he literally mogged the grown staff working at the school
boys here already reach average adult height at these ages

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
i can believe girls looking like grown women but i remember at 13-14 every male in my grade was straight up subhuman tier

• +1
he looked like a grown man, he literally mogged the grown staff working at the school
boys here already reach average adult height at these ages
so he looked 20 at 13?

• +1
i can believe girls looking like grown women but i remember at 13-14 every male in my grade was straight up subhuman tier
wasnt the case for me and still isnt when i observe what 7th to 9th graders look like when i walk through schools near where i live

wasnt the case for me and still isnt when i observe what 7th to 9th graders look like when i walk through schools near where i live
ok how would you put average age of normies and girls losing virginity where you are? because it’s extremely young here even tho most guys look like shit especially at that age

ok how would you put average age of normies and girls losing virginity where you are? because it’s extremely young here even tho most guys look like shit especially at that age
around 14

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
around 14
i would say 13 for here. im not a believer of the idea that nt men and women somehow wait until 18-20 to have sex even though you obtain a sex drive at around age 10

• +1
i would say 13 for here. im not a believer of the idea that nt men and women somehow wait until 18-20 to have sex even though you obtain a sex drive at around age 10
i know cases of it happening even younger, this is brazil after all, degenerate country

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Xtra
i know cases of it happening even younger, this is brazil after all, degenerate country
yeah i walked in on my friend fucking his gf naked on his bed when each of us were 11 while i am pretty much double that age and still khhv :lul: peak clown world

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro and IAMNOTANINCEL
yeah i walked in on my friend fucking his gf naked on his bed when each of us were 11 while i am pretty much double that age and still khhv :lul: peak clown world
how old was his gf
ive never seen sex irl
im a 22 yo khhv in the most degenerate country on earth how is this possible

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Xtra
also 11

which proves nt is not cope at all, we both live in degenerate countries full of ugly men who fuck often from preteen years / early teen years yet we are khhv
i am NT tho
ive personally never seen ugly hyper NT dudes succeed sexually and romantically, only socially
i dont know the full stats of where you live and the cases you know that you are referring to so idk how that was possible, but then again i dont live in a straight up hood/favela

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xtra
i am NT tho
20,785 posts on an incel forum and NT?
you can be genetically NT then become a socially isolated weirdo with retard interests (happened to me)
ive personally never seen ugly hyper NT dudes succeed sexually and romantically, only socially
i dont know the full stats of where you live and the cases you know that you are referring to so idk how that was possible, but then again i dont live in a straight up hood/favela
you live in upper class area?

• JFL
This one is a keeper :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
20,785 posts on an incel forum and NT?
yeah im just a neet who spends a lot of time online
you can be genetically NT then become a socially isolated weirdo with retard interests (happened to me)
well basically me, ive developed social skills tho
you live in upper class area?
not upper class, but its not favela tier
middle class maby?

I knew a Chad who watched Love Live and mains Love Live playlists on Spotify

And yet he has foids dragging him into their dorms

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
if you believe this super obvious larp thread posted by a known troll you have severe autism and need to fix that before looks
I believe him tbh, halo effect goes a long way

Femcels

I will go er on these femcel toilets in Minecraft