weeb chad who went to my school

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

Banned
I knew this gigachad tier boy who went to my school (maby slightly above average in an american high school but gigachad in brazil)
In 7th grade. Average height here is 5'7 for that age. He was 6'3 or so. Very tall.
Also a very good face

Imagine like Nic Kaufmann but white and with a smaller nose. He looked like that. Brutally mogged everybody.

BUT, he was a giga weeb, im talking like degenerate tier

He:

Had anime girl stickers on his backpack

(like this)

Wore anime clothes

They had cool designs ngl, but it was always shit like this. Never something like a naruto shirt or anything a proper NT man would wear.

unironically listened to anime osts

(im talking shit like this)

watched moe and unpopular anime no ones heard about (even i forgot some)

imitated anime girls in front of people

don't have an example for this, i'm sure you know how a stereotypical anime girl acts

did hentai sounds and faces

(this but male)

wore hentai clothes

spoke japanese out of nowhere

(like this)

It got to the point where it was actually cringe sometimes
Still, he SLAYED, he had a normal social circle, hung out even with the thugmaxxed boys, was never bullied, usually people just found it to be another unique original funny gag he had and just laughed at it.
Chad always wins no matter what.
Meanwhile i was bullied for simply liking unpopular anime and wearing anime clothes some times
If he wasn't Chad he would be confused for an autistic kid (he was still very NT if you set aside this behaviour tho)
How he ended up like this i have no idea, maybe he was worse off in looks and NT at a young age, maby, but i don't know. He still was like this and it didn't affect him at all because he's CHAD. Im being ded srs. This is a real human being that i know.

@ElTruecel @Xangsane

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, aesthetic beauty, Clark69 and 14 others
Brasil is a grand shithole

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, GabachoCopium, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
I knew this gigachad tier boy who went to my school (maby slightly above average in an american high school but gigachad in brazil)
In 7th grade. Average height here is 5'7 for that age. He was 6'3 or so. Very tall.
Also a very good face
View attachment 2760134
Imagine like Nic Kaufmann but white and with a smaller nose. He looked like that. Brutally mogged everybody.

He:

View attachment 2760251View attachment 2760252
(like this)

Wore anime clothes
View attachment 2760146View attachment 2760149View attachment 2760265
They had cool designs ngl, but it was always shit like this. Never something like a naruto shirt or anything a proper NT man would wear.

View attachment 2760158View attachment 2760246

don't have an example for this, i'm sure you know how a stereotypical anime girl acts

View attachment 2760258
(this but male)

wore hentai clothes
View attachment 2760119View attachment 2760122

(like this)

Still, he SLAYED, he had a normal social circle, hung out even with the thugmaxxed boys, was never bullied, usually people just found it to be another unique original funny gag he had and just laughed at it.
Meanwhile i was bullied for simply liking unpopular anime and wearing anime clothes some times
If he wasn't Chad he would be confused for an autistic kid (he was still very NT if you set aside this behaviour tho)
How he ended up like this i have no idea, maybe he was worse off in looks and NT at a young age, maby, but i don't know. He still was like this and it didn't affect him at all because he's CHAD. Im being ded srs. This is a real human being that i know.

@ElTruecel @Xangsane

Not a true story

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, 📎♿️⚙️ and IAMNOTANINCEL
Damn that’s a Brootal halo effect pill. I think I’ve experienced & seen some cases like that irl but they were never giga non NT ngl. But yea not surprised

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and sportsmogger
Also a very good face
View attachment 2760134

He:

(like this)

Wore anime clothes

View attachment 2760258
(this but male)

wore hentai clothes
View attachment 2760119View attachment 2760122

(like this)

@ElTruecel @Xangsane

Look I was like this at uni and I graduated a fucking virgin

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Sounds like a fun guy

• +1
Look I was like this at uni and I graduated a fucking virgin
you're a manlet + actually autistic
you don't understand, he was fucking gigachad tier compared to everybody around him

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ElTruecel
Also a very good face
View attachment 2760134

He:

(like this)

Wore anime clothes

View attachment 2760258
(this but male)

wore hentai clothes
View attachment 2760281View attachment 2760282

(like this)

@ElTruecel @Xangsane

Let me guess the bitches that wanted him
Ugly fucking femcels

• Hmm...
you're a manlet + actually autistic
you don't understand, he was fucking gigachad tier compared to everybody around him
Reading this makes me want to cut my neck off because I graduated a virgin and my face is similar

• +1
chad is gigaweeb and still fucks your onetis

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, IAMNOTANINCEL and ElTruecel
Reading this makes me want to cut my neck off because I graduated a virgin and my face is similar
Don’t u have a girlfriend jfl

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Xangsane
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and ElTruecel
No I doubt it. These had to be femcels
you think a GIGA fucking CHAD can only pull femcels... just because he likes anime a little bit too much?
Nicholas cage laughing

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and ElTruecel
I highly doubt this story was real. It makes me fucking want to slit myself
happens in the us all the time now that anime is mainstream tbh, not as bad as his story with ahegao faces though

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Xangsane
bro actually kys

• So Sad
A wife but I still had this feeling of “I wish I could have done this as a young teen”
well, you were uglier when you were younger no?
plus, as i said, he was a fucking absolute terrachad among everyone else, he could get away with raping a child if he wanted to
you were short and actually autistic which means you probably got some attention but couldnt notice it

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Also a very good face
View attachment 2760134

He:

(like this)

Wore anime clothes

View attachment 2760258
(this but male)

wore hentai clothes
View attachment 2760281View attachment 2760282

(like this)

@ElTruecel @Xangsane

Just shows looks is king. Oofy doofies on suicide watch.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and IAMNOTANINCEL
happens in the us all the time now that anime is mainstream tbh, not as bad as his story with ahegao faces though
I was just as autistic. Similar face and pheno. Graduated a fucking virgin and wish I could have done this shit when I was younger even though I’m now married happily

• +1
no, it was his confidence and being himself and embracing his anime loving personality that made him slay

• JFL
Reactions: Gus17
well, you were uglier when you were younger no?
Yes but ascended at around 20-21
plus, as i said, he was a fucking absolute terrachad among everyone else, he could get away with raping a child if he wanted to
you were short and actually autistic which means you probably got some attention but couldnt notice it
I BET HE WAS FUCKING SKINNY TOO, I HAVE A MORE MUSCULAR BODY. STILL LOST MY VIRGINITY AGED 23

• +1
no, it was his confidence and being himself and embracing his anime loving personality that made him slay
I really wish I could also go er on all those femcels he slayed in Minecraft

• +1
  • JFL
if you believe this super obvious larp thread posted by a known troll you have severe autism and need to fix that before looks

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, anthony111553, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Damn that’s a Brootal halo effect pill. I think I’ve experienced & seen some cases like that irl but they were never giga non NT ngl. But yea not surprised
yeah, when he did his cringe shit everyone laughed, they perceived it as a unique funny gag
if i did something like that everyone would go silent
the fact he had the inhib to do this shows he has done it before and always and got postiive feedback so he never was discouraged to not do it

if you believe this super obvious larp thread posted by a known troll you have severe autism and need to fix that before looks
im not a troll

I don’t fucking believe it. I look similar but 5’9, equally non nt, more muscular. Lost virginity aged 23, currently 26 with a body count of 2 including my wife

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and IAMNOTANINCEL
im not a troll
honestly i dont think its fake, i knew a chad who unironically said pog when we were hanging with nt volleyball team blonde girls and they were like all curious what does pog mean and then started using it too:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, poopoohead and IAMNOTANINCEL
Don’t know the user, but even if it’s a troll it’s realistic ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
yeah, when he did his cringe shit everyone laughed, they perceived it as a unique funny gag
if i did something like that everyone would go silent
the fact he had the inhib to do this shows he has done it before and always and got postiive feedback so he never was discouraged to not do it
I really wish I could also go er on all those femcels he slayed in Minecraft
Every single fucking one of them

honestly i dont think its fake, i knew a chad who unironically said pog when we were hanging with nt volleyball team blonde girls and they were like all curious what does pog mean and then started using it too:feelskek:
Fuck all these bitches

Bet these sluts were femcels

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
I don’t fucking believe it. I look similar but 5’9, equally non nt, more muscular. Lost virginity aged 23, currently 26 with a body count of 2 including my wife
I mean most autistic people struggle in dating. Liking anime is not as bad as actually being autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, ElTruecel and Xangsane
Don’t know the user, but even if it’s a troll it’s realistic ngl.
he’s talking about a 7th grade “gigachad” even tho every boy that age is an underdeveloped subhuman how on earth is that realistic

• +1
I mean most autistic people struggle in dating. Liking anime is not as bad as actually being autistic.
This guy seemed autistic too ngl

yeah but as i said only thing you had is the face + you were actually autistic while he was just kinda weird
you may have gotten iois and such but never noticed them due to it
he was like a diamond among a pile of shit, if he was a serial child rapist no one would give a shit
don't rope btw you sound frustrated better stop replying to the thread for your own good bro

• +1
he’s talking about a 7th grade “gigachad” even tho every boy that age is an underdeveloped subhuman how on earth is that realistic
It made me want to cut my neck

• So Sad
@IAMNOTANINCEL this is why Xangsane deserves to be bullied

• WTF
yes it’s bullshit. you are borderline chad tier yet lost virginity as late as 23 even though we live in a country where normies and women fuck like rabbits from as young as 12-13

Cope dude, boys start puberty around 4th grade. By 7th you can tell who will slay already. He has probably just means the best looking in his class.

• +1
Tales

• +1
This guy seemed autistic too ngl
Naw big difference between being weird and non NT. Watch love on the spectrum, normies basically use it as a comedy.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Xangsane
yeah but as i said only thing you had is the face + you were actually autistic while he was just kinda weird
you may have gotten iois and such but never noticed them due to it
he was like a diamond among a pile of shit, if he was a serial child rapist no one would give a shit
don't rope btw you sound frustrated better stop replying to the thread for your own good bro
Wdym by actually autistic?
Yeah I did get iois when I ascended but I always giggled and brushed them off and just complimented the girl
Hearing slay stories makes me really want to cut myself even though I’m happily married, having passionate, loving sex at 26 isn’t the same as when you were 18