Question

He's robust, but he has the important femininity to balance it. He has a wide IPD, which is a very feminine trait. Without that he'd not be a model. He has blue eyes, which are feminine. He has a rounded jaw, which is feminine.
i have full lips which is feminine i have a rounded jaw which is feminine i have hazel eyes which is feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
i have full lips which is feminine i have a rounded jaw which is feminine i have hazel eyes which is feminine
Your eye colour is masculine, you have a monster jaw, which is masculine, you have a narrow IPD, which is masc

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Your eye colour is masculine, you have a monster jaw, which is masculine, you have a narrow IPD, which is masc
If we leave the individual features no one can say that david gandy is even 1 percent feminine looking unlike sean opry barett hrithik roshan brad pitt tom cruise etc who look masculine but they have some sort of feminine looks....and i have aesthetics in my face other wise my brain would have signalled me in a second that i am ugly or average looking tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
If we leave the individual features no one can say that david gandy is even 1 percent feminine looking unlike sean opry barett hrithik roshan brad pitt tom cruise etc who look masculine but they have some sort of feminine looks....and i have aesthetics in my face other wise my brain would have signalled me in a second that i am ugly or average looking tbh
Tbh your main flaw is the IPD and that's why you look like Marko Jaric

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Pex1992
[QUOTE="Pex1992, post:
Tbh your main flaw is the IPD and that's why you look like Marko Jaric
[/QUOTE]
Ur coping way too hard bro his eyes are too close to each other and he looks subhuman as fuck coz of that if i had his eyes i would have never posted my pictures over here ...even hrithik roshan has close set eyes u can check it

• +1
Ur coping way too hard bro his eyes are too close to each other and he looks subhuman as fuck coz of that if i had his eyes i would have never posted my pictures over here ...even hrithik roshan has close set eyes u can check it
Yes your IPD isn't that bad, I was exaggerating. But yours is clearly below average and not proportionate to your wide face.

Even ryan gosling has more close set eyes than mine ...my ipd is actually average my face is too wide so its give an illusion of close set eyes
Yes your IPD isn't that bad, I was exaggerating. But yours is clearly below average and not proportionate to your wide face.
Yup you kinda say that i would have looked much better with wide ipd

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 7
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
MOG MOG MOG DUDE YOU MOG PRIME CHICO, PRIME GANDY, PRIME O PRY. JUST GO FUCKK SOME BITCHESS BRAHHH

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and RichardSpencel
Brah I'm not trolling you're good looking. You mog me loads.
How can u say i mog gandy chico opry barett ..they areall god of aesthetics ....i am not god

Arcbrah levels of delusion tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Arcbrah levels of delusion tbh
Nope he is narcy i am not he is too much into himself and abuses every one who goes against him i generally try to be nice to every one and rarely indulgei n fights and its mostly arguments with other users

You should go the horrormoviestarmaxx way bro

• JFL
Reactions: G O D and RichardSpencel