Question

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Is there a way to expand the palate/maxilla without the device anchoring at the teeth? I personally think that's fucking retarded and anyone who ever came up with that idea should have his head cut off for pigs to feed. An overly wide smile/teeth show looks bad imo and it increases your chance of getting a teeth gap.

IMG 20191207 184110

My palate is ridiculously small and underdeveloped which could explain my narrow face etc, but my teeth show is already pretty good and I don't want it to be even more. My tongue literally doesn't fit one bit into my palate thanks to years of mouthbreathing:
IMG 20191207 184210 IMG 20191207 184150 IMG 20191207 184135

What else could you get? I wanna expand my maxilla a tons. I would've looked entirely different if I didn't mouthbreathe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Is there a way to expand the palate/maxilla without the device anchoring at the teeth? I personally think that's fucking retarded and anyone who ever came up with that idea should have his head cut off for pigs to feed. An overly wide smile/teeth show looks bad imo and it increases your chance of getting a teeth gap.

View attachment 185610

My palate is ridiculously small and underdeveloped which could explain my narrow face etc. My tongue literally doesn't fit one bit into my palate thanks to years of mouthbreathing:
View attachment 185607View attachment 185608View attachment 185609

What else could you get? I wanna expand my maxilla a tons. I would've looked entirely different if I didn't mouthbreathe
im not sure you can.

im not sure you can.
There has to be a way or I'm going to invent something. It's so fucking retarded. Can't they anchor something into your maxilla/alveolar ridge?

There has to be a way or I'm going to invent something. It's so fucking retarded. Can't they anchor something into your maxilla/alveolar ridge?
ded srs?
why do you worry about smile width. I saw an arab chad with all of his damn teeth in one smile it looks soo cool.

I will if there's no other way. Gonna go to an orthodontist first tho
ded srs?
why do you worry about smile width. I saw an arab chad with all of his damn teeth in one smile it looks soo cool.
I don't wanna look like a monkey bro

I demand answers. NOW!

Yup.
82649F72 CAA0 41F2 AAF0 5DD0D3A638EB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Boogie with a hoodiee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I STILL NEED SOME DAMN ANSWERS....

Nope, getting one made currently. Will post it.
So it works as a MSE and facepuller at the same time and expands your entire palate without making you look like a chimp with crazy teeth show? This shit is revolutionary

So it works as a MSE and facepuller at the same time and expands your entire palate without making you look like a chimp with crazy teeth show? This shit is revolutionary
Yes, it is the facepuller appliance combined with a palate expander.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685