Questions about erdafitinib

imaloserong

imaloserong

Iron
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
1
So I was considering buying erda tablets off India mart and I’m pretty much set on doing it but I was wondering if I buy it won’t my parents take me to the hospital or something if I grow so quickly and how do I hide that from them also India mart asks what company I want to buy from and even after doing research I still don’t know which is best and final question does India mart refuse any payment methods that’s all
 
  • +1
Reactions: Niebvll
So I was considering buying erda tablets off India mart and I’m pretty much set on doing it but I was wondering if I buy it won’t my parents take me to the hospital or something if I grow so quickly
youre not gonna grow 5cm in 2 days
Theyll just think you have a growth spurt
and how do I hide that from them also India mart asks what company I want to buy from and even after doing research I still don’t know which is best
Doesnt really matter they all resell the same product anyways...
and final question does India mart refuse any payment methods that’s all
Indiamart is just a market for different sellers
Payment methods depend on the vendor you choose
 
  • +1
Reactions: imaloserong

Similar threads

lgi
Replies
3
Views
33
saaj
saaj
lgi
Replies
3
Views
34
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
F
Replies
3
Views
32
alexcs
A
P
  • Question
Replies
6
Views
55
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
N
Replies
5
Views
30
nordsen
N

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top