questions about hgh

lgi

lgi

mtn hell
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Posts
12
Reputation
1
Soo I'm pretty short as you can see, I don't think my plates are closed considering my age but I haven't grown in ages and everyones passing me up
the problem is I am poor and don't have a job
I want to start hgh but don't know a good source, or how long to stay on it for results

1000012153
 
go get it checked before starting, only growing 0.75 inches in 2 years is pretty bad
 
Soo I'm pretty short as you can see, I don't think my plates are closed considering my age but I haven't grown in ages and everyones passing me up
the problem is I am poor and don't have a job
I want to start hgh but don't know a good source, or how long to stay on it for results

View attachment 5700828
Get your plates checked immediately to make sure they aren’t closed before running HGH
 

Similar threads

K
Replies
1
Views
53
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09
imaloserong
Replies
1
Views
14
Niebvll
Niebvll
lgi
Replies
3
Views
31
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
P
  • Question
Replies
6
Views
52
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
N
Replies
2
Views
38
nordsen
N

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top