Questions about my face...(pic)

i know i wish it was the case too. but we have to deal with it . is it due to objective evolutionary features or to soft power that they are more attractive ? i don't know but fact is that they smv mog us. i was kidding with the "deathnik même" i'm one myself and i mog you i know well what it means. so don't be very optimistic imo you can only be sad eventually
You put forward no arguments. Also, if I'm ugly and you mog me, that's not much to brag about lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You put forward no arguments. Also, if I'm ugly and you mog me, that's not much to brag about lol
tell Me why then white people are more attractive in the eyes of western girls ?

you'r not ugly tho

This place is a virtual insane asylum I swear.

It's not, but you looks schizophrenic dyslexic IQ asf, so i will just show some prints

Literally no one said about ethnic or something and you make this

IMG 20191022 052234

Again
IMG 20191022 052218

And after saiyng about white racist boys that loves to hate ethnics and make people down so you made this

IMG 20191022 052626

And this
IMG 20191022 051440

I think, it's better to see some psychology or kill yourself, because you are not even making sense right now, just got destroyed totally by YOURSELF.

That face is a little bit familiar, do I know you?

Rent fucken freee

Looks like a prettyboy version of me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
U look like a russian ngl

No man. His eyes and mouth are more wide than mine and his nose is less wide
His undereye is very bad. His wife mouth makes his nose looks narrower

F39E09D4 E7BA 4441 B813 45BD08ACA617

Eye under oribtal rim support
Rhinoplasty
Collagen maxing
Canthoplasty

chico eye shape, no chico eye support though

dn read
you look decent

where you from?

Colonel is that you?

Ngl people saying I look shit need thing to be out in perspective

I looked like this 8 months ago
20191130 030316

This was like 2 weeks ago

IMG 20191128 195410

Still look shit but I made progress. Lost my virginity lmao during that time so tbh that's proof to me. Undereyes are shit but the lighting in the OP is dog shit
where you from?
Half greek levantine arab but born and raised in turkey
Also honestly I'm like 22% bodyfat so looking back at this I'm retarded for being surprised that my face isnt chiseled

chico eye shape, no chico eye support though
His undereye is very bad. His wife mouth makes his nose looks narrower
Lmao you can call it cope but that picture is just NOT what I look like irl. I took that pic after being awake for 28 hours straight, really sleep deprived in a shitty dilapidated public bathroom standing meters away from the only source of light which was fluorescent

Not saying I have good undereye support but it's better than that tbh. That pic is shit lmfao idk why I posted ir

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Ngl people saying I look shit need thing to be out in perspective

I looked like this 8 months ago
View attachment 182374

This was like 2 weeks ago

View attachment 182375

Still look shit but I made progress. Lost my virginity lmao during that time so tbh that's proof to me. Undereyes are shit but the lighting in the OP is dog shit

Half greek levantine arab but born and raised in turkey
Also honestly I'm like 22% bodyfat so looking back at this I'm retarded for being surprised that my face isnt chiseled
holy fuck how overweight were you in the before pic jfl

Walmart Chico

holy fuck how overweight were you in the before pic jfl
100 kg/225 pounds. And NOT muscular. I'm actually still overweight lmfao I'm like 89 kg. I'm cutting right now. I can see my jaw and my cheekbones kinda pop in some lighting
Walmart Chico
more like dollar store gypsy bulgarian fitness model tier face

Last edited:
Lmao you can call it cope but that picture is just NOT what I look like irl. I took that pic after being awake for 28 hours straight, really sleep deprived in a shitty dilapidated public bathroom standing meters away from the only source of light which was fluorescent

Not saying I have good undereye support but it's better than that tbh. That pic is shit lmfao idk why I posted ir
Oh sorry. You are gigachad bro. I was jealous of your handsome face so i underrated you, now i changed my mind. You are the gigachad of this forum.

Oh sorry. You are gigachad bro. I was jealous of your handsome face so i underrated you, now i changed my mind. You are the gigachad of this forum.
Legit. I shit in oprys mouth

• +1
Make him suck your cock and cum inside his mouth. Show all his cuck fans that he is a subhuman
I'm gonna pound his and fill it with my seed. Next time he fucks a girl my seed is gonna splurge into her pussy and impregnate her

• +1
I'm gonna pound his and fill it with my seed. Next time he fucks a girl my seed is gonna splurge into her pussy and impregnate her
Make sure you cum inside jordan baretts ass and shout MOG when you do it

@Gudru

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685