questions for the askend

IchiJuwa

IchiJuwa

Iron
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
38
Reputation
4
hello everyone, people of the forum, the question is how can I improve my harmony or skin contrast, I would be very glad to hear your advice
I'm sorry if the photo is crooked, I tried to make it as smooth as possible
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260927_221928.jpg
    IMG_20260927_221928.jpg
    637 KB · Views: 0
jeez the norwood reaper is coming. you have an alright face structure. straighten and dye your eyebrows, chew food evenly and grow your hair out
 
  • +1
Reactions: IchiJuwa
jeez the norwood reaper is coming. you have an alright face structure. straighten and dye your eyebrows, chew food evenly and grow your hair out
Bruh, what does Norwood reaper mean? I just recently went to an org and still don't really understand the meaning of some words.
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
2
Views
38
nordsen
N
lgi
Replies
3
Views
21
saaj
saaj
S
Replies
4
Views
48
lurvy
lurvy
imaloserong
Replies
1
Views
14
Niebvll
Niebvll
IDontBlameAnybody
  • Question
Replies
43
Views
84
IDontBlameAnybody
IDontBlameAnybody

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top