Questions on Females' Desire of Males Across the Spectrum of Masculinity and Femininity

A

Anonymous User

Iron
I am confused about females' desire of males across the spectrum of masculinity and femininity. Shouldn't females in theory prefer more masculine males versus pretty boys? If masculinity is what they desire, then why choose a more feminine version of a male? Straight males and females prefer their opposite gender.

Assuming that they each have the same attractiveness, wouldn't the more masculine male create stronger offspring than the pretty boy? If this is false, then why? Ultimately, the offspring produced could either be a male or a female, so why does it matter if the male is (feminine or masculine)-looking?

you forgot to factor in the effects of modern medicine on their hormones. Most foids today are bisexual, same as males to an extent

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and BrahminBoss
I am confused about females' desire of males across the spectrum of masculinity and femininity. Shouldn't females in theory prefer more masculine males versus pretty boys? If masculinity is what they desire, then why choose a more feminine version of a male? Straight males and females prefer their opposite gender.

Assuming that they each have the same attractiveness, wouldn't the more masculine male create stronger offspring than the pretty boy? If this is false, then why? Ultimately, the offspring produced could either be a male or a female, so why does it matter if the male is (feminine or masculine)-looking?
Factor in media into the equation then it’ll make sense