Quick daily reminder most drugs are looksMINs and healthMINs

D

Deleted member 4332

Kraken
Alcohol = destroyed liver & higher E
Weed = destroyed lungs & lower T
Roidcucking = destroyed organs, destroyed natural hormones, gyno, balding, acne, a bunch of other health affects. I've already made threads on these.

Drugs are bad. Don't do them.

Dis gon be good 2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14978 and 12 others
water is wet

sadly incels can't fuck so they often resort to drugs to cope :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Norwooder, RoundHouse and 3 others
nope both aren't bad in moderation

I want da drugz

"yes silly goyim roids are bad for you"
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 9344, Inscol and 5 others
true tbh so many 16 year olds on here asking which pharma drugs to stack not realizing it's all cope and going to have 0 positive effect on their face but potentially fuck up their development and cause problems that will stay with them for life

if you're 20+ tho sarms in moderation can be good for gymcelling which could be a major looksmax depending on the person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and SadnessWYJ
HighIQ

Look at Barrett for example, he did a shit ton of drugs and his descent is accelerating as a result. Opposed to O'Pry who seems to take much better care of himself and is still going strong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, SadnessWYJ, johncruz12345 and 2 others
Over for you if you're not born perfect as a male. There's no real escape even with all the technology although you might come close with hardmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 10494
I only tried phenibut and Ecstasy so far. Phenibut was nice but I had bad experiences with Ecstasy. I'll try out CBD oil for my anxiety, I don't think it's harmful.

The issue with alcohol is that most normies go overboard. They drink until they lose their mind and vomit. Just a ltttle bit to lose inhibition is enough.

By the way, what would you say to testosterone? Is it what you mean with "roidcucking". If I have below average t levels I need to take it. It's so helpful for anxiety, drive and manliness.

Just do mdma once every 3 months

• +1
Reactions: Lux
By the way, what would you say to testosterone? Is it what you mean with "roidcucking". If I have below average t levels I need to take it. It's so helpful for anxiety, drive and manliness.
Actual TRT level doses (<100mg/week I assume) should be safe but you still get the natural test shutdown. Your body will become dependent on the injections even if you take safe dosages like 50 or 100mg test/week.

Roidcucking is when fags abuse multiple compounds and take grams of gear a week just to "get big bro". In this process, they are destroying their organs, health and spiking their blood pressure.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy and MentalistKebab
Werent u gonna rope? Why did u larp. You got us all worried

and i agree

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 5393
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Inscol, Deleted member 9511 and 2 others
Chad has a fun life without drugs or drinking

Be chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 4332
What about suiciding with a shotgun and blowing your brains out? That’s a healthmin right?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, bruh3610 and Lux
What about suiciding with a shotgun and blowing your brains out? That’s a healthmin right?
Yes Wolf's law, your face will adapt to the bullets, try it now I am modeling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 14262
If you ascend, part of the social ascend is alcohol dawg. Just try to drink spirits

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
this might be the single worst piece of advice ive seen on this site lol

Alcohol = destroyed liver & higher E
Weed = destroyed lungs & lower T
Roidcucking = destroyed organs, destroyed natural hormones, gyno, balding, acne, a bunch of other health affects. I've already made threads on these.

Drugs are bad. Don't do them.

No drugs/alcohol +Nofap is the hardest thing in the world to do but it makes you a killer with the right discipline💯

I only smoke weed on the weekends now, cutting alcohol to 2 drinks a week. It’s a slow but steady process

They're fun in the short term but will fuck you up long term especially if you get badly addicted. True for most drugs.

Putting all roids into a box like this displays ignorance tbh.
Stop the fear mongering lol

HighIQ

Look at Barrett for example, he did a shit ton of drugs and his descent is accelerating as a result. Opposed to O'Pry who seems to take much better care of himself and is still going strong.
I can only see gl pics of barret online.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Chad who lives like this hit's the wall at 30 and becomes Chadlite.

The agepill applies to everyone. Stacy gets to 30, becomes Stacylite. Stacylite reaches 40, becomes Becky. Becky hits 50, becomes a turbo femcel.

Smoking weed can be a social maxx tho, especially if youre into skinny emo girls

• +1
The agepill applies to everyone. Stacy gets to 30, becomes Stacylite. Stacylite reaches 40, becomes Becky. Becky hits 50, becomes a turbo femcel.
A Stacy with good genes who also takes care of herself might hit the wall at 40. Agepill applies to everyone, just in different manners.

• +1