Quick question to those who gained from PE

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
Rn im using an ADS for 4-6hrs a day, clamp every 3rd day with 3 different sessions, each 8minutes, and pump for 20minutes with 7hz ed
I use the pump now for like 2 months, ADS and clamping i picked up recently.

to those who pe maxx, how were your results (if any, might be cope after all), and how long did it take you to get there?
How much girth can you gain? Is a result of 0.5in in girth in less then a year possible?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
2-3” in 1 min when I see ur mom.

But in all seriousness I wanna know too

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 2729
bump, wanna know too

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
I got .75 in a month of pumping and manual stretching daily then got lazy. I haven’t gained girth so can’t really comment, but from what I’ve read .5 in a year should be doable. Only one way to find out!

• +1
I got .75 in a month of pumping and manual stretching daily then got lazy. I haven’t gained girth so can’t really comment, but from what I’ve read .5 in a year should be doable. Only one way to find out!
Thanks for the imput, and yea theres only one way to find out if im able to gain girth.
Just finished my clamping session and am going to pump now

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Thanks for the imput, and yea theres only one way to find out if im able to gain girth.
Just finished my clamping session and am going to pump now
Seems like a lot, I don’t think people usually recommend clamping til you’ve been training for a while already. Just be careful man

• +1
Seems like a lot, I don’t think people usually recommend clamping til you’ve been training for a while already. Just be careful man
ive been pumping for a long time, on top of jelqing for like 2yrs

i will be careful, dont worry

• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
How much have you gained?
Well, i was jelqing for 2 years and gained maybe 1/4in length wise, it helped alot with EQ, which is the reason i kept doing it (and boredom)

Im also pumping on off for like 6 months now, 2months were i was persistent. So far no cemented gain, but im 1.5cm bigger after a session (for a small amount of time)

How much have you gained?
update: i read horrorstoried on pegym how people permanently fucked their dick with clamping, def gonna cut clamping out and wait till im actually experienced

will continue with the ADS and Pump tho

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and OOGABOOGA