Quick Tip: Losing Facial Fat FAST

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Diet and Exercise aren't important. Those things will help the most long term, but I'm just addressing the people who want results NOW, rather than in six months. Also, this title was a little click-bait, because Water weight technically isn't fat, but for our purposes, we can treat them as the same thing.

We all know that excess Sodium induces water retention, meaning that your body holds onto extra water in proportion to the amount you consume. While not all of this water is stored below your skin, some of it is.

If you're anything like me, and enjoy eating Chips, Fried foods, Fast Food, Pizza, ect, you probably have too much Sodium in your diet. What you may not know is just how much weight you could be holding in your face and body due to all this bloating. Dr. Jack D. Osman of Towson University says that if your body retains an extra 400mg of Sodium, you could carry an additional 2lbs (0.9kg) of Water weight.

"What does all this mean?"

Your body could be storing this Water weight in your face, which if lost, would lead to more defined facial features.

"How can I see if this really works?"

1. Download a food tracking app like MyFitnessPal
2. Start tracking what you eat. If you're new to this and feel like it takes a long time to update your food, don't worry, it'll get quicker over time.
3. Pay attention to your Sodium intake. If you're averaging well above 1,500mg of Sodium per day, cut down to that number for a week and measure your progress.
4. Compare progress. Since there's no easy way to measure your cheek's fullness (for example), use photos in the same lighting conditions to compare side by side.

Source: https://healthyeating.sfgate.com/can-reducing-sodium-intake-reduce-body-weight-7713.html

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
It's over for retardedfacialfatcels

If you're anything like me, and enjoy eating Chips, Fried foods, Fast Food, Pizza
These foods are like drugs both metaphorically and chemically, when you stop eating them for a while you realize how much better your body feels without them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
These foods are like drugs both metaphorically and chemically, when you stop eating them for a while you realize how much better your body feels without them.

True I haven't eaten fast food in years and I don't have any craving for it, fast food is dopaminergic which makes it addictive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
True I haven't eaten fast food in years and I don't have any craving for it.
It's engineered to be addictive and non-satiating
True I haven't eaten fast food in years and I don't have any craving for it.
One of the overlooked benefits of living in a 3rd world shithole is a constant supply of fresh vegetables, fruits, and organ meats which honestly mogs the western diet really hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hybriderr and Deleted member 39
It's engineered to be addictive and non-satiating

One of the overlooked benefits of living in a 3rd world shithole is a constant supply of fresh vegetables, fruits, and organ meats which honestly mogs the western diet really hard.

The western diet is a manifestation of evolutionary mismatch in terms of mostly fatty food and sugar which used to be scarce resources in ancestral time. We think we need more when we actually don't, because in ancestral time it was adaptive to eat as much nutritious fatty food as you can while it was available for you to eat.

• +1
Don't forget overdosing vitamin C legit for remove facial fat

Even if at the end it's about bones

• +1
keto is the best method tbh but its hard to sustain for a while, also your face cant be lean forever

goodlooking people look good even when there face is bloated, face bloat doesnt matter if your ugly tbh. It will just make you less ugly
Don't forget overdosing vitamin C legit for remove facial fat

Even if at the end it's about bones
vit c is legit tbh, noticed my face got slightly leaner even while bulking while using it

• +1
Once you’re lean it’s all about water retention. Basically cut food with too much salt and junk food.

• +1
i store 90% of my bodyfat in my face its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6401
Prob is if you limit sodium intake and you are otherwise a healthy young man your performance in the gym will go to shit (no pumps, slower recovery, less strength gains). If you just reduce overall bf you face will get leaner. You can't spot reduce. Losing excess water by peeing often (drinking coffee, tea, water etc) will also give the illusion of leaner face but not recommended. Once again no secrets or easy way out

• +1
Dont need to lose facial fat if you got bones buddy

• +1
  • +1
Interesting. Good words of advice. So does bloat come into it?

• +1
walking a lot helps too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
walking a lot helps too

That's what I'm doing now. Next stop light jogging. Then full on jogging. Then running.

Also walking with a weighted back pack.

• +1
Interesting. Good words of advice. So does bloat come into it?

Bloat is kind of a Buzzword, but in this context, we're talking about sub-dermal water retention.
That's what I'm doing now. Next stop light jogging. Then full on jogging. Then running.

Also walking with a weighted back pack.

I'd recommend that you keep the distance the same, and simply increase your time. You can compare the bodies of endurance athletes and sprinters to see why I feel this way.

• +1
If you're anything like me, and enjoy eating Chips, Fried foods, Fast Food, Pizza, ect, you probably have too much Sodium in your diet. What you may not know is just how much weight you could be holding in your face and body due to all this bloating. Dr. Jack D. Osman of Towson University says that if your body retains an extra 400mg of Sodium, you could carry an additional 2lbs (0.9kg) of Water weight.

This2

High IQ tricky dicky.

• +1