Quickest and most realistic way to see if (it's over)

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
1. open up ome.tv
2. optimize the camera angle, lens distortion/focal length and lighting so you look your best.
3. try finding at least 2 girls in every country

also keep in mind all you need to do is smile and make them see you, being Neurotypical doesn't matter here as you will skip them after just a couple seconds if you're speedrunning.

If you get 0 positive reactions-
breaking bad GIF

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, GazerGazer, Deleted member 26622 and 7 others
stop promoting ropemaxxing 😔

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, RopeMaxxed, Gaygymmaxx and 6 others
stop promoting ropemaxxing 😔
bluepill could be the best way to feel better
but there are plenty of posts like this on this site so I'd advice you to leave at least the blackpill tagged posts or this site if you don't wanna see stuff like this.

I am 15 and I feel like I am becoming depressed by the day in this form 💀

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Zonar, LowTrust and 6 others
it takes nanosecond to know if its over online or real life

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 26640
bluepill could be the best way to feel better
but there are plenty of posts like this on this site so I'd advice you to leave at least the blackpill tagged posts or this site if you don't wanna see stuff like this
hey man can I start a convo with you I wanna ask you couple of questions if that’s fine?

at your age I was getting laughed at girls while walking to my locker, I was 6'1 back then man I wish I was living in asia throughout those years.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
hey man can I start a convo with you I wanna ask you couple of questions if that’s fine?
yes sure I'm a looksmaxx playboyy ask away

I'm gonna summarize all 1900 pages of the looksmaxxing section as what I took advantage of (the only good section on this forum as well as Best of The best and looksmaxxing questions)

If women have never approached you first after puberty, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
at your age I was getting laughed at girls while walking to my locker, I was 6'1 back then man I wish I was living in asia throughout those years.
i don’t live in Asia either but yeah same here but I didnt really get bullied I was a legit mogger when I was younger and was the country second ranked child model but then I got slightly fat and then my dad died and this shit keeps getting worse I am much skinned now and I am currently 15 but I am 5’11 while everyone in my school is around 6 foot plus except some idiotic kids

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: not_ovER and Deleted member 26640
i don’t live in Asia either but yeah same here but I didnt really get bullied I was a legit mogger when I was younger and was the country second ranked child model but then I got slightly fat and then my dad died and this shit keeps getting worse I am much skinned now and I am currently 15 but I am 5’11 while everyone in my school is around 6 foot plus except some idiotic kids
i don't get how height even matters, sure if you're a literal dwarf but 5'11, really?

Doesn’t help that my dad was a legit 6’4 or 6’5 11/10 absolute mogger Chad

Doesn’t help that my dad was a legit 6’4 or 6’5 11/10 absolute mogger Chad
feels like you're gonna make it
just don't aim for perfection

the only surgery I'm gonna do is LASIK, nothing more nothing less
major looks max without nerd glasses

i don't get how height even matters, sure if you're a literal dwarf but 5'11, really?
i live in the Middle East but where all North African in the school so all our test and dht levels are off the charts

i live in the Middle East but where all North African in the school so all our test and dht levels are off the charts
protein and HGH seems to be the ultimate heightmaxx, so consume a lot of that.

also i suck at heightmaxxing so google "heightmaxxing site:looksmax.org" or "height site:looksmax.org" and read EVERYTHING so you make sure you're not missing out if you're insecure about your height.

there's legit info to be found.

Like one time
protein and HGH seems to be the ultimate heightmaxx, so consume a lot of that.

also i suck at heightmaxxing so google "heightmaxxing site:looksmax.org" or "height site:looksmax.org" and read EVERYTHING so you make sure you're not missing out if you're insecure about your height.

there's legit info to be found.
damn okay as well have you tried test or dht maxxing or dickmaxxing as well or nah as well did you have a puberty maxxing stack or a current stack rn

Last edited:
  • JFL
ur a fucking idiot Seamaxxing is just putting a band aid on the problem and only a last resort, because its shameful dont u kbow about ER?
A07
8b3
DlpBRpGVAAEOYRl

Attachments

• images (1).png
    images (1).png
    11.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ragnar, roping3264 and HerpDerpson
north africans in the middle east what?

Like one time

damn okay as well have you tried test or dht maxxing or dickmaxxing as well or nah as well did you have a puberty maxxing stack or a current stack rn
i don't want more testosterone so I don't dhtmaxx
i got an average pp so i don't dickmaxx

i started looksmaxxing a month ago so I didn't have time for pubertymaxxing

How can you know it in real life?
it's literally the fastest way

if you live in the city you won't know if you cold approach a girl cause it's not every ethnicity of girl
that man is confusing you

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
How can you know it in real life?
by how people threat you when you meet them for first time after that ive been to bars with attractive people and i cant just see how girls act around those people and how girls act around me even if they dont know each other

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
lucky me I prefer asian women
they're usually a 10

nice caricatures, barely read
Bro but if like a gamble since Asian women have good women genes but shit male genes except a few but gl on that off course

Bro but if like a gamble since Asian women have good women genes but shit male genes except a few but gl on that off course
I'd produce HAPA Jimin from BTS, don't worry he'd slay. But I don't have to worry since I'm not getting children.

😔 most of this form is just blackpilled rage people who missed out but there are a few good members in this form 🤷‍♂️
there is golden advice on here if you dig.
I would have been done with my research by now if it wasn't for all these shitposts

by how people threat you when you meet them for first time after that ive been to bars with attractive people and i cant just see how girls act around those people and how girls act around me even if they dont know each other
attractiveness is subjective to a degree, especially around different etnichities, SEAMAXX!!

attractiveness is subjective to a degree, especially around different etnichities, SEAMAXX!!
if your not good enough for your own ethnicity you should rope

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 26640
if your not good enough for your own ethnicity you should rope
That is bluepilled as fuck, mentalcel thinking.
Have fun possibly being a volcel then, cause then it's by choice.

🦧 so basically most of this form should rope including yourself 😱😱😱😱
that is the most stupid take I've heard
it's like saying if you're bad at shooter games you should keep playing shooter games and not change to relaxing farming games like Stardew Valley.
White People < Asians
asian superior race

• JFL
Reactions: DeformedCell
Is it normal that my shoe size at 15 is at 13 us / 47 eu

it's like saying if you're bad at shooter games you should keep playing shooter games and not change to relaxing farming games like Stardew Valley.
White People < Asians
asian superior race
anything that has to do with rope is stupid

White People < Asians
asian superior race
cope its like saying if you cant be a millionaire work at mcdonalds

1. open up ome.tv
2. optimize the camera angle, lens distortion/focal length and lighting so you look your best.
3. try finding at least 2 girls in every country

also keep in mind all you need to do is smile and make them see you, being Neurotypical doesn't matter here as you will skip them after just a couple seconds if you're speedrunning.

If you get 0 positive reactions-
breaking bad GIF
she said you're so fucking ugly and laughed

then skipped

holy shit guys i literally feel terrible right now

what are the odds of this happening ???????????????????????????

That is bluepilled as fuck, mentalcel thinking.
Have fun possibly being a volcel then, cause then it's by choice.
youre not blackpilled enough to understand there is an innate desire for your children to look like you and asian women hate being asian and want white kids because they KNOW they are inferior to whites and ur stupid saying asian superior race if that was true asian women would like thwer own race so much and u couldbt be able to get an asian woman but its because theyre infrrior and u can only think about getting pussy that they can take advantage of that

No one asked you to be on here retard

• +1
  • +1