Quickest and most realistic way to see if (it's over)

1. open up ome.tv
2. optimize the camera angle, lens distortion/focal length and lighting so you look your best.
3. try finding at least 2 girls in every country

also keep in mind all you need to do is smile and make them see you, being Neurotypical doesn't matter here as you will skip them after just a couple seconds if you're speedrunning.

If you get 0 positive reactions-
breaking bad GIF
There are no women where I live + having .org account already indicates that you're a genetic disaster.

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
This is cope for me cuz im HTN in good lighting and camera angle
But move the camera a bit im LTN
Crazy shit mate
I did that and got good reactions

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
youre not blackpilled enough to understand there is an innate desire for your children to look like you and asian women hate being asian and want white kids because they KNOW they are inferior to whites and ur stupid saying asian superior race if that was true asian women would like thwer own race so much and u couldbt be able to get an asian woman but its because theyre infrrior and u can only think about getting pussy that they can take advantage of that

neither do I want children

If women have never approached you first after puberty, it's over.
wdym by approached? getting approached in clubs isn’t a big deal at all, in fact, most of the times that’s how i manage to make out with girls on the club.

never had sex besides with girls from OLD though, but maybe that’s just my shitty escalating skills

gotcha toxic mascmaxxer
im not even a "mascmaxxer" bro you just dont understand how shitty wmaf relationships are , u dont get it they dont want an ltr with a white guy for no reason the ones that do only do it so they can have half white children idiot again refer to the pic
A07
bro this is like half of the blackpill and the main talking point in sluthate .com its such a meme and ur a bluepiller who is like wowzerssss geomaxxing !!!!
Images 1
fucking greycel faggot every user with a green name or higher knows more about looksmaxxing than you , even some greycels do

im not even a "mascmaxxer" bro you just dont understand how shitty wmaf relationships are , u dont get it they dont want an ltr with a white guy for no reason the ones that do only do it so they can have half white children idiot again refer to the pic View attachment 2144286 bro this is like half of the blackpill and the main talking point in sluthate .com its such a meme and ur a bluepiller who is like wowzerssss geomaxxing !!!! View attachment 2144289 fucking greycel faggot every user with a green name or higher knows more about looksmaxxing than you , even some greycels do
okay whatever still geomaxxing for the win

im not even a "mascmaxxer" bro you just dont understand how shitty wmaf relationships are , u dont get it they dont want an ltr with a white guy for no reason the ones that do only do it so they can have half white children idiot again refer to the pic View attachment 2144286 bro this is like half of the blackpill and the main talking point in sluthate .com its such a meme and ur a bluepiller who is like wowzerssss geomaxxing !!!! View attachment 2144289 fucking greycel faggot every user with a green name or higher knows more about looksmaxxing than you , even some greycels do
hey again I never know I might be wrong here
but I'll let myself live this bluepilled fantasy til' I find out "the truth"

the ones that do only do it so they can have half white children idiot again refer to the pic
But that's what attraction is. Even if you don't want children, that's what your body tells you.

hey again I never know I might be wrong here
but I'll let myself live this bluepilled fantasy til' I find out "the truth"
CIA AGENTS OF 2045 I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE USER @sp3ll OR HIS SON IN ANY WAY WHAT HAPPENED WAS A TRAGEDY AND I DO NOT CONDONE HIS ACTIONS

I do this and get hella good responses tbh

But that's what attraction is. Even if you don't want children, that's what your body tells you.
no, it stems from an unnatural self hate, we are engineered to make children that look like us , women more so than men, men will stick their dick in anything whereas women need to breed with chad of their pheno, cavewomen didnt cross the seas to fuck other races did they its a pretty new occurence

CIA AGENTS OF 2045 I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE USER @sp3ll OR HIS SON IN ANY WAY WHAT HAPPENED WAS A TRAGEDY AND I DO NOT CONDONE HIS ACTIONS
I'm not even getting children dude

no, it stems from an unnatural self hate, we are engineered to make children that look like us , women more so than men, men will stick their dick in anything whereas women need to breed with chad of their pheno, cavewomen didnt cross the seas to fuck other races did they its a pretty new occurence
i genuinely find asian women the most attractive and I know there are asian women who find white men the most attractive.

I'd create godly HAPAs dude, sad I won't make any children lol

i genuinely find asian women the most attractive and I know there are asian women who find white men the most attractive.
whats ur eye colour

everyone thinks that until their son goes ERView attachment 2144333
I don't like how linglingstacy is portrayed here, it was likely drawn by some low-key white supremacist

also, some are fluent in english and not to mention- extremely polite.

you seem to not have bought the ASIA+ DLC yet anon.
Are you still waiting for the gamer discount?

YjM5M2I5OC5qcGc

I'm gonna summarize all 1900 pages of the looksmaxxing section as what I took advantage of (the only good section on this forum as well as Best of The best and looksmaxxing questions)
Tag me

I don't like how linglingstacy is portrayed here, it was likely drawn by some low-key white supremacist

YjM5M2I5OC5qcGc
looks like shit i hate non caucasoids + skullmixing is haram 😡 @rand anon

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon

YjM5M2I5OC5qcGc
yeah ofc they will be polite to 6"7 blue eyed white chads while not even spitting in the direcrion of their looksmatch

YjM5M2I5OC5qcGc
there are attractive people of all races/ethnicities but my own is my favourite its my own my people me why would i abandone that