Quite fked

N

Norwooder

Master
Just a reminder that sun and smoking and lack of sleep and alcohol must have serious effects on the looks of a person, so many chads from my school who now go to many festivals (one big four days of looksminning) have sloppy droopier faces and leather-like skin and wider eyes etc. all signs of aging but much sooner becuase they do these looksmins

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Chadelite
Sun is good for you. I literally look 3x better whenever I spend a weekend on the beach.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4577, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Sun is good for you. I literally look 3x better whenever I spend a weekend on the beach.
U fucking idiot thats called a tan, tans are so unhealthy in the long run. How are u this stupid its like saying (no alcohol is good i feel great when I have it and feel good the night I drink it!)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, thickdickdaddy27, Chadelite and 1 other person
its a temporary looksmax, long term its bad

Just a reminder that sun and smoking and lack of sleep and alcohol must have serious effects on the looks of a person
Yeah they do. Particularly the sun. UV exposure is responsible for around 90% of the cosmetic issues seen in ageing skin.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Norwooder
U fucking idiot thats called a tan, tans are so unhealthy in the long run. How are u this stupid its like saying (no alcohol is good i feel great when I have it and feel good the night I drink it!)
its a temporary looksmax, long term its bad
Yes, bro, staying in the sun for 20 minutes daily will definitely damage my looks a lot. You all want to avoid the sun as much as you can because supposedly you are going to look better when you are 50 or something. Who cares about how you look when you are a old faggot?

Do you prefer a healthy life with quality or avoiding the sun as much as you can and probably still look like shit when you are older?

There are literally studies showing that people who spend more time in the sun live longer and have better life quality.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, prgfromnl and Deleted member 2157
Bro white skin is insane. what the fucik? how is that a looksmin for you? Sun is looksmax for most other people

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE I NEVER drank alchohol, smoked or used drugs AND I AM SUBHUMAN, but STUPID FUCKERS WHO DID ALL THESE THING LOOK BETTER THAN ME I HATE THIS PLANET TBH

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 4577 and Norwooder
Everything in moderation.

I did 12 days of alcohol in a row during holidays
u mirin?