Ascend or Rope
beatles-smiling.jpg

beatles-021.jpg

The Beatles if you couldn't guess.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and jefferson
back then looks weren't as important for singers

Back then looks didnt matter as much, nowadays they'd never make it.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
this is before the music video era

they fukken mog

Rock stars are all particularly ugly

those british singers were quite good looking chaps in the 1960's that is the last time any british man can be appealing to any american women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Nobody is attracted to white cuck rockstar anymore. Nowadays girls all want to fuck prettyboy BBC rappers like Asap Rocky and Big Sean

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, autistic_tendencies and GenericChad1444
I already knew who was before entering

Nobody is attracted to white cuck rockstar anymore. Nowadays girls all want to fuck prettyboy BBC rappers like Asap Rocky and Big Sean

in the uk there's a genre called drill rap which attracts so many jb's. When I used to check instagram all I seen were these rappers with the jbs at backstage party's, a lot were from my area who would go to the concerts when they came. fkin suifuel deleted that shit immediately

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deathtochad
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F07%2Frose-in-good-faith-ghostemane-collection-2019-3.jpg

I dunno the metal scene has a few. Nergal being one. over 6 foot tall, musclebound hunk.
and emo guys have that sensitive guy shit going for them, the lanky pretty boy look.

even rap is getting infected with this shit. the homonationalization of the world

They are actually one of the better looking bands.
2d7d8d266d1c431ee6b25e95b4d4f873--pete-townshend-live-rock.jpg
f91ca5872c9ed6924fe46d5476075cdd.jpg
EricClapton-563481.jpg
rico1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy