quitting this forum

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
never been anything but completely honest here, yet veteran users keep attacking me. Calling me fake, fraud, etc.

actually have no clue why I am even here, there's no value here when I can discuss my mental issues in the ward instead of here at this point.

im out

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, 5'7 zoomer, reek and 24 others
Chill dude don‘t take insults too seriously here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Costcosuperstore, moreroidsmoredates and 6 others
Booohooo i'm poorcel ltn
Reality : 100k in assets, chad
Proceeds to tell me to own It up and fix my Life instead of thinking about dating, like he can even remotely relate
Did you expect sympathy for being a larping piece of shit? Hope your mental health further deteriorates and you end up insane. Rot in hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, yeeyeeslayer, Tabula Rasa and 7 others
all my topics attract is trolls like @BrahminBoss and @the BULL who have given up on life already.

I am going to find quality ppl IRL cuz internet just aint it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Deprived, Tabula Rasa and 8 others
all my topics attract is trolls like @BrahminBoss and @the BULL who have given up on life already.

Yeah you‘re probably right. Sometimes I even ask myself why I waste my most valuable years here when I just finally could start softmaxxing and socialcirclemaxxing, and just having fun outside.
But there’s a reason why most users who try to leave the forum always come back.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, ndos, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person

You would have given up on Life as well if you were in my situation. You can't fucking relate. Stop gaslighting. You never had any kind of problems.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and HTN_Mentalcel
Booohooo i'm poorcel ltn
Proceeds to tell me to own It up and fix my Life instead of thinking about dating, like he can even remotely relate
Did you expect sympathy for being a larping piece of shit? Hope your mental health further deteriorates and you end up insane. Rot in hell
you actually cant find people this hateful in the real world

@LancasteR

Never did anything to this guy, never lied, nothing. Yet look at what this guy is sending me.

IRL socializing mogs internet socializing, not even a competition.

idk why Ive been rotting so much here, but its time to move on from this shizo-forum, crab-bucket mentality forum where people want nothing but the worst for you.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HTN_Mentalcel, LancasteR and 1 other person

@LancasteR

Never did anything to this guy, never lied, nothing. Yet look at what this guy is sending me.

idk why Ive been rotting so much here, but its time to move on from this shizo-forum.
Probeer de naam die ik in je pm heb gestuurd

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Booohooo i'm poorcel ltn
3367968 the bvll

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, nathan and PsychoH
Yeah you‘re probably right. Sometimes I even ask myself why I waste my most valuable years here when I just finally could start softmaxxing and socialcirclemaxxing, and just having fun outside.
But there’s a reason why most users who try to leave the forum always come back.
Let's leave man. Anything is better than here.
Yeah it's easy to rot in ur room and browse this forum and interact with people. It's so easy. But value? ZERO.

Waste of time.

Time to invest in IRL socializing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PsychoH and LancasteR
nooo ur a decent user ngl

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and MoggerGaston

@LancasteR

idk why Ive been rotting so much here, but its time to move on from this shizo-forum, crab-bucket mentality forum where people want nothing but the worst for you.
You Just gaslighted me 1 hour ago. You said you're poorcel, while you have a shitton of Money in assets, and obviously you never had any problem in dating and if you did It was your choice. I don't know either why would you waste your time here when you don't have any kind of problems, Guess the trolling got boring?

Yeah it's easy to rot in ur room and browse this forum and interact with people. It's so easy. But value? ZERO.

Waste of time.

Yes there Is no fucking point trolling people on internet. I'm glad you realized this. Unfortunately for many of us there Isn't a Better alternative than venting on here.

@MoggerGaston andere nederland hier, bekijk ff mijn nieuwe post

Another slavia warrior lost @russiancelreturns

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ascension, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
You Just gaslighted me 1 hour ago. You said you're poorcel, while you have a shitton of Money in assets, and obviously you never had any problem in dating and if you did It was your choice. I don't know either why would you waste your time here when you don't have any kind of problems, Guess the trolling got boring?
I've told you nothing but the truth. You believe the fact I have 150k in assets, but you don't believe the fact I have 200k in debt.

All you see is what you want to see. No point in discussion.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and PsychoH
Its not insults its just this weird gaslighting of problems that happens all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
never ending loop GIF

go enjoy life chad

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
I've told you nothing but the truth. You believe the fact I have 150k in assets, but you don't believe the fact I have 200k in debt.

Debt from gambling?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
24000 posts is a good time to call it quits

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Costcosuperstore and MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

You Just said you don't even have to repay the university debt. And your other debt Is covered by the collateral, so you still have at least 70k of net assets, plus the returns you'll make It out of It.

Waste of time.

I already tried dude, I even deleted my first account on here last year. But I still came back almost a year later.
We‘d need a solid social circle for long-term activities. And then besides that socialcircle try new stuff ourselves. Also get out of NEETing if you currently are, I‘ll start my main job in August but maybe we should look for a summer job or something like that. Just always fill your time with something and be a lot more spontaneous.
But it is harder than it sounds.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and HTN_Mentalcel
24000 posts is a good time to call it quits
average age here is 17yo or something.

I am that guy who stays at a party for way too long after it's already 'over', hoping for something exciting to happen. (it doesnt)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Costcosuperstore, incel194012940 and 4 others
decent people like me live IRL. get off this forum and find them.
Then why the fuck did you spend so much time larping and trolling? Should have realized It earlier

You Just said you don't even have to repay the university debt. And your other debt Is covered by the collateral, so you still have at least 70k of net assets, plus the returns you'll make It out of It.
the university debt I dont have to repay as long as I earn below minimum wage.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
I already tried dude, I even deleted my first account on here last year. But I still came back almost a year later.
We‘d need a solid social circle for long-term activities. And then besides that socialcircle try new stuff ourselves. Also get out of NEETing if you currently are, I‘ll start my main job in August but maybe we should look for a summer job or something like that. Just always fill your time with something and be a lot more spontaneous.
Normie relationships arent much better, there is so much virtual signalign and backstacbing, part of being NT is litterally making fun of others your supposed to be friends with. Good people exist but its hard to find, you just need stick with family or something.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
or you actually leaving? or will you just come back in a week

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This exactly.
Start filling your day with activities, less time to think about this bullshit.

The more active my life is, the less I rot on this forum. Just need to start putting life into over-drive so I don't have time for this forum at all.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and LancasteR
the university debt I dont have to repay as long as I earn below minimum wage.
Which you do, you Just rely on Capital gains.
IMG 20240522 230043

I never lied brooooo
This exactly.
Start filling your day with activities, less time to think about this bullshit.

The more active my life is, the less I rot on this forum. Just need to start putting life into over-drive so I don't have time for this forum at all.
Not everyone Is a Rich chad like you. It's your fault if you wasted time here, don't gaslight other people

decent people like me live IRL. get off this forum and find them.
i got many friends bro

im just chilling here when i have nothing else to do

thats why my comment count isnt that high despite being here for like 5 years

• +1

I will miss u man. Good look in life.

• +1
Which you do, you Just rely on Capital gains.

View attachment 2937714

I never lied brooooo

Not everyone Is a Rich chad like you. It's your fault if you wasted time here, don't gaslight other people
I admit, I am a multi-millionaire chad who has been fucking stacies left n right all this time. All I do on this forum is laugh at ugly poor people who can't have this easy life like me. I am extremely NT, 0 mental illness, extremely happy rich Chad who lives the best life possible.

You were right all along man. I live in a mansion in amsterdam with a stacy girlfriend.

I will quit this forum now and stop bothering you.

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and HTN_Mentalcel
or you actually leaving? or will you just come back in a week
im done with this forum but i wont delete acc

ill just stop making topics and stop posting

• +1
Reactions: nathan
I admit, I am a multi-millionaire chad who has been fucking stacies left n right all this time. All I do on this forum is laugh at ugly poor people who can't have this easy life like me. I am extremely NT, 0 mental illness, extremely happy rich Chad who lives the best life possible.

You were right all along man. I live in a mansion in amsterdam with a stacy girlfriend.

I will quit this forum now and stop bothering you.
Die

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MoggerGaston
See you tomorrow. :feelshmm:

• JFL
never been anything but completely honest here, yet veteran users keep attacking me. Calling me fake, fraud, etc.

actually have no clue why I am even here, there's no value here when I can discuss my mental issues in the ward instead of here at this point.

im out

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Goodbye I'll miss u bhai

• Love it
most lovely thing you have said to me in the past 48hours.

Death will finally end my suffering.
shut the fuck up you never had to deal with 24/7 suicidial thoughts because you have every tool you need to succeed in life.

Waarom de neuk spreek je Nederlands? :feelswhat:
Holy shit NOG een Hollander? Only I know u aren’t nobody says why the ‘neuk’ we just say why tf like English @MoggerGaston is a Dutch thats why and so am I

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, MoggerGaston and Michael Myers