Quora is such a cucked and useless site

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
The popular Q&A site
Completely dominated by leftists and SJWs

If I pose a question that's even remotely controversial or deviates slightly from the acceptable window of discourse, I get downvoted and bombarded with ad hominems and pretentious platitudes
"hey sweetie it seems like the problem isn't with xyz but rather with YOU"
"ummm this question is so comically overdone, like i won't even devote any of my mental energy into answering it"

The arrogance and elitism of white latte liberals is so infuriating.

Fucking lol some reddit cuck probably writes this stuff, I wish I could rape him with a kebab in real life

Remember, I'm not even making any claims, nothing of that sort. For the mere action of just asking a fucking question, you're punished by the NPC mob

Western academia / intelligentsia is leftist to the core - that's where their power comes from: the education system which they control entirely, and which they use to literally brainwash impressionable and naive adolescents

Quora free thinkers. Unique individuals
NPC-header-1-640x480.jpg

Very unique and intellectual
serveimage

Edit: Probably the only thing Quora is good for is medical advice, especially the kind that interests us autists.

@Nibba
@Afrikancel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, Zesto, HorseFace and 2 others
The popular Q&A site

If I pose a question that's even remotely controversial or deviates slightly from the acceptable window of discourse, I get downvoted and bombarded with ad hominems and pretentious platitudes
"ummm this question is so comically overdone, like i won't even devote mental energy into answering it"

Fucking lol some reddit cuck probably writes this stuff, I wish I could rape him with a kebab in real life

Remember, I'm not even making any claims, nothing of that sort. For the mere action of just asking a fucking question, you're punished by the NPC mob

Western academia / intelligentsia is leftist to the core - that's where their power comes from: the education system which they control entirely, and which they use to literally brainwash impressionable and naive adolescents

@Nibba
@Afrikancel
High IQ

The popular Q&A site

"ummm this question is so comically overdone, like i won't even devote any of my mental energy into answering it"

@Nibba
@Afrikancel
What did you ask boyo?

The popular Q&A site

@Nibba
@Afrikancel
High IQ of. These people act superior online but that's only because they're inferior in every other aspect and can't handle when their pathetic world view is challenged. They need muh safe space XDD

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
What did you ask boyo?
Lots of questions, usually pertaining to things like human rights, whether we are all truly equal or not, the importance of looks (blackpill), hypocrisy of the left, stuff like that. Can't copy paste the whole question onto here

why even use quora to begin with?

Quora is a gay site that has been invaded by sex thirsty Pajeets

Quora is a gay site that has been invaded by sex thirsty Pajeets
yeah a lot of pajeets use quora, they always give low quality answers and you can tell them by their funny english
use this site
This site is mainly concerned with blackpill, there's other stuff which the mods would probably consider unrelated and delete
lol @Tony viewing this thread. I think it will explode ur IQ

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back