Quora looksmaxxer describes his experiences

D

Deleted member 3573

Neurotransmitter death

Talks about how girls approaching is more location dependent like how girls in Canada only ever stared never approached but the ones in US approach in slutty ways and also how his softmaxxing drastically helps him. Good eye area though. Preaches microdosing Accutane which I actually don't see being discussed here.
Has photos of him at high bf and low bf with tan. His posts on some threads are pretty good.

Attachments

• main-qimg-0873684271c5741360c3176a7580ed9c.png
    main-qimg-0873684271c5741360c3176a7580ed9c.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 193
  • main-qimg-53a340ec34ab133ad8c7de46c1f1caca.png
    main-qimg-53a340ec34ab133ad8c7de46c1f1caca.png
    197.3 KB · Views: 198
  • main-qimg-4a141be0c2ffcdbbd9afdaa6389905f2.jpeg
    main-qimg-4a141be0c2ffcdbbd9afdaa6389905f2.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 213
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SeiGun, HighTierNormie, forwardgrowth and 2 others

Talks about how girls approaching is more location dependent like how girls in Canada only ever stared never approached but the ones in US approach in slutty ways and also how his softmaxxing drastically helps him. Good eye area though. Preaches microdosing Accutane which I actually don't see being discussed here.
Has photos of him at high bf and low bf with tan. His posts on some threads are pretty good.
Does he talk about tanning while microdosing accutane?

his eye area saves him

his eye area saves him
Agreed, good cheekbones but not a great lower third though. Listen to this:

"The only time I really disliked the attention was from one particular girl who was very loud, obnoxious, and physically not my type at all. She was persistent and tried to block my path and butt into my conversation multiple times. I had to grab her by the shoulders, look her in the eye, and tell her sternly, “I am not interested. Please leave me alone.”

Jfl at BBCs:
"It gets a lot funnier in countries with a predominantly black population (certain countries in Africa and parts of the Caribbean). I’ve had groups of girls start screaming and come up to me and take pictures with me, grabbing my ass and rubbing my body. The girls are almost comically over the top with it, so it feels like more of a joke than anything."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, middayshowers and Eduardo DOV
Agreed, good cheekbones but not a great lower third though. Listen to this:

"The only time I really disliked the attention was from one particular girl who was very loud, obnoxious, and physically not my type at all. She was persistent and tried to block my path and butt into my conversation multiple times. I had to grab her by the shoulders, look her in the eye, and tell her sternly, “I am not interested. Please leave me alone.”

Jfl at BBCs:
"It gets a lot funnier in countries with a predominantly black population (certain countries in Africa and parts of the Caribbean). I’ve had groups of girls start screaming and come up to me and take pictures with me, grabbing my ass and rubbing my body. The girls are almost comically over the top with it, so it feels like more of a joke than anything."
The last paragraph fuck. Looksmax or death

Low BF is a MUST

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 3573
Point to be taken from this: IF YOU HAVE A DECENT BASE LIKE THIS GUY AND YOU'RE NOT GETTING DOWN TO LOW BODYFAT AND SOFTMAXXING HARD, YOU ARE RUINING YOUR LIFE

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Bennett, Mateusz74 and 8 others
Point to be taken from this: IF YOU HAVE A DECENT BASE LIKE THIS GUY AND YOU'RE NOT GETTING DOWN TO LOW BODYFAT AND SOFTMAXXING HARD, YOU ARE RUINING YOUR LIFE
i need to get muscle. i’m already at 9-10% :woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree:

The thing is he was already a chad but hidden under fat. Lookmaxxing will not yield these results to the majority of us and that's a fact. Look at his eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, CopingCel, Zygos4Life and 4 others
The thing is he was already a chad but hidden under fat. Lookmaxxing will not yield these results to the majority of us and that's a fact. Look at his eye area.
Yeah but if he didn’t have that body those women wouldn’t have ran up to him. I can guarantee that.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 3573
It gets a lot funnier in countries with a predominantly black population (certain countries in Africa and parts of the Caribbean). I’ve had groups of girls start screaming and come up to me and take pictures with me, grabbing my ass and rubbing my body. The girls are almost comically over the top with it, so it feels like more of a joke than anything."

Mogged by JBW once again😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Yeah but he's also squintmaxxing. You guys gotta remember everyone even slightly aware of their look squints. But agree, he does have the eyes to squintmax well

Attachments

• main-qimg-32878747482dc23f11102f67c6b844a0 (1).jpeg
    main-qimg-32878747482dc23f11102f67c6b844a0 (1).jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 171
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yeah but if he didn’t have that body those women wouldn’t have ran up to him. I can guarantee that.
Yap but still. I am working towards having a buff physique but i know i won't get these results cause i am not chad facially that's the hard truth. I am doing it to get laid with some 5 psl chicks. A good physique truly shines with a chad face and that's one harsh blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 2846
you forgot to mention midface ratio

and these 2 features are the only thing that matter with women
his midface looks a little long srs. especially in the gym pic

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
you forgot to mention midface ratio

and these 2 features are the only thing that matter with women
Yes great midface features and ratios and a decent lower third

I wanna know his roid stack

his brows save him

Yup you can already tell he was going to be good looking. The honest truth is that when youre highish bf (~20-25%) youll know if youre good looking or not. Look at these guys, bloated fatcels but still gl. Brutal how these guys mog looksmaxxers to oblivion despite their efforts dieting.
13709348 0 image m 1 1558338912572

20191210 235122

20191210 235138

Im still all for leanmaxxing tho...
@cocainecowboy ik you were talking about this earlier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yup you can already tell he was going to be good looking. The honest truth is that when youre highish bf (~20-25%) youll know if youre good looking or not. Look at these guys, bloated fatcels but still gl. Brutal how these guys mog looksmaxxers to oblivion despite their efforts dieting.
View attachment 189269
View attachment 189268
View attachment 189266

Im still all for leanmaxxing tho...
@cocainecowboy ik you were talking about this earlier
Yap a good body only enhances your good looks tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
are we seriously believing a quora faggot? lmfao

Yes great midface features and ratios and a decent lower third
u guys are so retarded holy shit
his midface is not even a compact one

u guys really have some mental disease
only facial feature in him that i can say oh yes its above average is his eyes

the rest is goos, good skin, good hair, etc, body halo.

anyway fuck it,
my energy is limited, I will not spend more of it on retarded guys who do not see the obvious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
u guys are so retarded holy shit
his midface is not even a compact one

u guys really have some mental disease
only facial feature in him that i can say oh yes its above average is his eyes

the rest is goos, good skin, good hair, etc, body halo.

anyway fuck it,
my energy is limited, I will not spend more of it on retarded guys who do not see the obvious
OK maybe the ratio isn't excellent but his features like eyes and nose are good

are we seriously believing a quora faggot? lmfao
when u go to the streets how many guys like him u see u fuckin idiot ,tell me sucker
u are a retarded with a judgment addicted to lookism faggot shit
OK maybe the ratio isn't excellent but his features like eyes and nose are good
yes he is overall good looking above average, thats what matters, not one feature isolated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Lmao tho this guy really did this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191210-143058.jpg
    Screenshot_20191210-143058.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 110
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
when u go to the streets how many guys like him u see u fuckin idiot ,tell me sucker
u are a retarded with a judgment addicted to lookism faggot shit
lol at ur faggot ass being pressed over some piece of garbage, GO KILL UR SELF PIECE OF SHIT MALNOURISHED FLEA RIDDEN BEANER BITCH