Quoves studios is blackpilling the goyim. We need to shut it down.

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog

https://www.reddit.com/r/QOVESStudio/

A7E9AA88 A466 406F 9C8C 2B08054E32D4

We need to shut the blackpill down from spread or else mormies will leave us in the dirt. Right now our knowledge of looksmaxxing and the importance of looks gives us an edge. THE NORMIES NOW KNOW! SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN!!
23134F1A 2929 4684 92BB A7B54CF7966F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Mewton, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Marsiere214, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
this is the future tbh, south korean habits will be the whole developed world at some point

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
292k subsribers

Glasses

Fucking hate that indian street shitter

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and 189
we can report him to yt cucks for posting misogyNisT content :feelskek:

also leo and longevity ,, he is also spreading hardcore looksmaxxing

Bro even Austin Dunham and other Mainstream Youtubers now including Hamza are perpetuating Looksmaxxing knowledge.Stop trying to act as if we're some Secret Society or some shit lol,Lookism is pretty much mainstream at this point.

JBW is probably the only thing that isn't as mainstream yet that normies still fail to realize.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Yuya Moggershima
Wow she went from subhuman to black stacy

Of course you gonna say that man
Shes wearing a wig, her eyes are funny and uneven, shes pitch black with a massive forehead and theres a reason why she only takes 3/4th pics. I saw her on reddit. She had bimax so she Only takes pics from that angle but her whole face looks funny. I give credit where its due even for black women but lol

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Shes wearing a wig, her eyes are funny and uneven, shes pitch black with a massive forehead and theres a reason why she only takes 3/4th pics. I saw her on reddit. She had bimax so she Only takes pics from that angle but her whole face looks funny. I give credit where its due even for black women but lol
Reddit post link?