Quran and islam seems to be the only reliable form of reilgion in faith

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
The Quran and Islam are very logical when it comes to the identity of god. In our tradition, god is typically exemplified by the philosophy of the Tawheed that he is 1 without character there is no like him.

the Quranic worldview even explains why incels exist human beings ultimately disobeyed god and when they left the garden they experienced physical death and the unhealthy by-products of that are that we had entropy enter our DNA there is no entropic decay in heaven the angels and god are without sun or blight.

As for why God requires worship the question is framed wrong according to the Islamic view god our sustainer made us immortal and perfect that was our choice however he is all-forgiving and all-merciful so he gives those the choice to be grafted eternal life the gift of God is eternal life the fate of man is death.

Similarly, I believe and this is according to ibyn tamiyya that hell eventually will be empty that doesn't mean all non-Muslims get to heaven it just means there is no need to be burning in a lake of fire for eternity the spiritual pain of the fire will destroy the sinners from the inside out permanently.

Also few more things the Quran was written by humans but the writing was the divine words of god now why does this matter? it simply means the Quran had a certain message to spread at that time and that was about saving people's souls it wasn't a book of science similarly 1 has to understand how god works. God uses an certain people with fallible limitations bearing in mind their culture to spread a message if people find comfort in an adam and eve story then it will get included.

@chaddyboi66
@TRUE_CEL
@Ryan

Any other Muslims.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, chaddyboi66, AllesScheiße and 6 others
All religion is cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 16984, Deleted member 16306 and 9 others
All religion is cope

It maybe but evidence matters less having purpose matters more that's how I look at it. Also everything in existence just about is coping

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE and N1666
2057396 1603045407422
@Ed676 @N1666 @WontStopNorwooding @Ryan @lutte

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 16970 and 15 others
View attachment 1472876
@Ed676 @N1666 @WontStopNorwooding @Ryan @lutte

Oh yeah because the pagan alternatives mog it what was the prime evil gods sucking the teat of the cow that made the universe ? or was it the gods making the world out of a bat demons corpse I'm sure the alternatives are so much better right.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Albeacho and Deleted member 15338
Oh yeah because the pagan alternatives mog it what was the prime evil gods sucking the teat of the cow that made the universe ? or was it the gods making the world out of a bat demons corpse I'm sure the alternatives are so much better right.
Deism is the most rational i believe

Deism is the most rational I believe

Islam is just an advanced form of deism TBQH at the very least it's very different that what people traditionally think of as a god also it gives people purpose what would you prefer to believe your descended of monkeys or that god himself divinely made you to be an angel

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Elvisandreaa and Albeacho
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Elvisandreaa and Baldingman1998
Acts17Apologetics on youtube

@Baldingman1998 btw when are we gonna hangout? I need you to rate my Norwood scale in person

• JFL
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE and Baldingman1998
Bruh people are so stupid to believe this nonsense
Ngl I remember as a kid I tried to "save" my atheist friend from hell by trying to convince him that I "feel" religion and everything. Now I realize I was a brainwashed parental induced schizophrenic. Now I cage everytime I remember my past

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
atheists are so low iq and retarded ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 1617 and 3 others
@Baldingman1998 btw when are we gonna hangout? I need you to rate my Norwood scale in person
I don't really leave my house and go anywhere so probably never. :feelswhy: sorry bro

enjoy ur religion in faith

Also I might change if I ascend with ht and gain confidence. But for now my looks will not help me get laid or make friends I need hair. I look 40

good thread @reptiles
you should accept your bengali roots and embrace islam:love:

Also few more things the Quran was written by humans but the writing was the divine words of god now why does this matter? it simply means the Quran had a certain message to spread at that time and that was about saving people's souls it wasn't a book of science similarly 1 has to understand how god works. God uses an certain people with fallible limitations bearing in mind their culture to spread a message if people find comfort in an adam and eve story then it will get included.
I dont agree with this but my brain fog is too prominent to write any intellectual response right now.

I believe the earth is flat, largely because of verses in Quran.

• Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles
Also I might change if I ascend with ht and gain confidence. But for now my looks will not help me get laid or make friends I need hair. I look 40
Dude lezem todhar. It's the only way to gain confidence honestly

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Nigga start reading the verses about Muhammad riding a winged donkey and the ones where there are rules in his house like you can't take his favorite part of lamb at dinner because he should be served first and come tell me how reliable and logical it is

Nigga start reading the verses about Muhammad riding a winged donkey and the ones where there are rules in his house like you can't take his favorite part of lamb at dinner because he should be served first and come tell me how reliable and logical it is

They were visions also quran doesnt prelude the supernatural if god wills an horse to fly then it is a miracle of god its not an everyday thong but you cant assune the supernatural doesnt exist.

Also i think most likely it is an horse from heaven after all if you speak with allha your eyes get opened.

They were visions also quran doesnt prelude the supernatural if god wills an horse to fly then it is a miracle of god its not an everyday thong but you cant assune the supernatural doesnt exist.

Also i think most likely it is an horse from heaven after all if you speak with allha your eyes get opened.
Do you have schizophrenia?

Do you have schizophrenia?

Do you know what that means? I Swear to god people here are low IQ they prescribe clinical conditions to people they disagree with.

I dont agree with this but my brain fog is too prominent to write any intellectual response right now.

I believe the earth is flat, largely because of verses in Quran.

Cite the verse

I once considered converting to Islam
Very questionable hadiths and just looking at the state of the Muslims turned me off

• Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I once considered converting to Islam
Very questionable hadiths and just looking at the state of the Muslims turned me off
those arent reasons those are excuses

The Quran and Islam are very logical when it comes to the identity of god. In our tradition, god is typically exemplified by the philosophy of the Tawheed that he is 1 without character there is no like him.

the Quranic worldview even explains why incels exist human beings ultimately disobeyed god and when they left the garden they experienced physical death and the unhealthy by-products of that are that we had entropy enter our DNA there is no entropic decay in heaven the angels and god are without sun or blight.

As for why God requires worship the question is framed wrong according to the Islamic view god our sustainer made us immortal and perfect that was our choice however he is all-forgiving and all-merciful so he gives those the choice to be grafted eternal life the gift of God is eternal life the fate of man is death.

Similarly, I believe and this is according to ibyn tamiyya that hell eventually will be empty that doesn't mean all non-Muslims get to heaven it just means there is no need to be burning in a lake of fire for eternity the spiritual pain of the fire will destroy the sinners from the inside out permanently.

@chaddyboi66
@TRUE_CEL
@Ryan

Any other Muslims.
I'm not Muslim and ngl I only skimmed through cause my attention span/receptors are fucked but it's based tbh tbh.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and reptiles
Theres many verses indicative of it
This website covers it extensively if you seriously want to look into it

See i'm sceptical it's harder to disprove bullshit than it is to spread it I'd have to ask an Islamic scholar to go into the contexts those verses but I will say this most Islamic scholar reject an flat earth model

no Islam for ur race
no god can save your face

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
See i'm sceptical it's harder to disprove bullshit than it is to spread it I'd have to ask an Islamic scholar to go into the contexts those verses but I will say this most Islamic scholar reject an flat earth model
It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled.

Anything mainstream I would be very skeptical of, this includes in islam world.
Many scholars and muslims even if they do not know it have a lot of western science seated deep in their core foundation. So when they hear something "quran says earth is flat" they see it as an attack on islam, something they need to discredit, due to the severe brainwahsing of this entire earth no sane person would take that question seriously.

Just the fact how its a thing in the muslim community to have these trendy videos and articles about "scientific miracles of the quran" this is incredibly opposite of based, the mentality is basically that this western so called "science" is their one of their core beliefs and faiths, and when they see that it validates something in quran (often an interpretation like with the supposed expansion of the universe), they go mashallah! how this confirms the quran. With that mentality. This proves my point, if you get what I mean

The contexts of those verses are self evident, and you can understand it yourself no need for a scholar to spoon feed you his understanding and interpretations, in todays world to become a known scholar you have to be allowed to be one, you have to have gotten raised and approved somehow, and in the top positions everywhere in countries and institutions are freemasons, the saudi royal family and plenty middle eastern governments are part of or working with the illuminati.
Anyway if you want to look for context of a verse quickly I use quran.com Just give in the verse and ayat and then see previous verses for context thats what I do.

Last edited:
It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled.

Anything mainstream I would be very skeptical of, this includes in islam world.
Many scholars and muslims even if they do not know it have a lot of western science seated deep in their core foundation. So when they hear something "quran says earth is flat" they see it as an attack on islam, something they need to discredit, due to the severe brainwahsing of this entire earth no sane person would take that question seriously.

Just the fact how its a thing in the muslim community to have these trendy videos and articles about "scientific miracles of the quran" this is incredibly opposite of based, the mentality is basically that this western so called "science" is their one of their core beliefs and faiths, and when they see that it validates something in quran (often an interpretation like with the supposed expansion of the universe), they go mashallah! how this confirms the quran. With that mentality. This proves my point, if you get what I mean

The contexts of those verses are self evident, and you can understand it yourself no need for a scholar to spoon feed you his understanding and interpretations, in todays world to become a known scholar you have to be allowed to be one, you have to have gotten raised and approved somehow, and in the top positions everywhere in countries and institutions are freemasons, the saudi royal family and plenty middle eastern governments are part of or working with the illuminati.
Anyway if you want to look for context of a verse quickly I use quran.com Just give in the verse and ayat and then see previous verses for context thats what I do.

We can tell the earth is round physically from many points of evidence the fact things go towards the middle sort of luck a vacuum the fact that the moon casts a shadow with a curve on it the fact that when ships they go they go out of view rather than going straight what would be expected of a flat plane. The fact that the volume of the earth is too large to be contained in a flat plane it's like 40 thousand yards the greeks found this by manipulating the varying rays of light and looking at the shadows or bodies of light formed if 1 traces 2 shadows from a large range 1 can get the distance x by the degree it casts on the shadows and then divide it by 360 off course this assumes it is a circle doing this gets you a circle plain there are 100's of proofs.

1 has to be careful throwing away western academics because it built rocket ships to mars it's pretty well and robust and again a scholar is needed to interpret the text in the way the authors would have intended and again god encourages us to think rationally so I think they are at the very least over interpreting the texts.

We can tell the earth is round physically from many points of evidence the fact things go towards the middle sort of luck a vacuum the fact that the moon casts a shadow with a curve on it the fact that when ships they go they go out of view rather than going straight what would be expected of a flat plane. The fact that the volume of the earth is too large to be contained in a flat plane it's like 40 thousand yards the greeks found this by manipulating the varying rays of light and looking at the shadows or bodies of light formed if 1 traces 2 shadows from a large range 1 can get the distance x by the degree it casts on the shadows and then divide it by 360 off course this assumes it is a circle doing this gets you a circle plain there are 100's of proofs.

1 has to be careful throwing away western academics because it built rocket ships to mars it's pretty well and robust and again a scholar is needed to interpret the text in the way the authors would have intended and again god encourages us to think rationally so I think they are at the very least over interpreting the texts.
You probably have a lot of other misconceptions in your mind when you think of a flat earth, I dont get the impression you ever looked into it. But for all the scientific and observable, experimental matters and proofs relating to it, you would be surprised by how uncertain the matter is. Its an endless debate.
The thing about objects going down behind the horizon is incorrect, when you have strong lens and zoom back in the ship reappears

If a curvature or any proof by observation or through a simple experiment could be proved then this would not be such a big matter of debate, the reality is however that the curve is nowhere to be found, even when u send a camera to high altitudes where according to the official formulas of curvature it should be visible but it isnt. With far away objects as well, the boat for example should be under the curve, instead there is no drop whatsoever at such a distance.

Rockets dont go into space, they are just for show to make some filler for this gigantic hoax

Flat Earth. NASA and ESA fake Space Program. Rockets NEVER ...
always a curve in this trailts, they never go up, always in a curve because it lands in some protected area. And if you google why this is, they'll always have some answer to explain it.

“O company of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass. You will not pass except by authority [from Allah ].”

You can look into this matter in this way, or you can read the quran and try to understand what it says, the website I linked contains many good points and connections. The shape of the earth is a pretty big deal, because for it to be flat it means that there are groups out there that are connected internationally that have the means to keep up such a big hoax, then one might ask why? Then one might look into that and learn about the illuminati and all these secret societies whose sole job it is to deceive mankind and to bring them to heal, at the top of it all being satan of course.
evolution theory is a satanic conception, darwin was a freemason.
If they lied about that then ask yourself what else they may lie about in science to sway peoples minds on matters such as religion, imagine if everybody knew the earth was flat, how much peoples faiths would be strengthend. Because a flat cosmology with a firmament, it is like a structure, a building, an piece of art one could say, like a house, when u look at a house you know someone built it. U dont think to yourself that the house somehow arranged itself, with earth however if you believe in geocentric cosmology there is room to believe in that it arranged itself and it leaves a matter to be uncertain about in regards to Creation, when one knows it is flat however, it changes the matter completely.

If you think about it, believing such magnificence and beauty as exists upon our earth and in the heavens is simply the result of random occurrences-- that in itself is like a religion or blind faith, I believe a lot of theories in science like evolution, big bang, even geocentricism are created with the purpose of deceiving people from being able to entertain or believe in the idea of a Creator and creation.
Its like a blockade.
Imagine we're a few thousand years back or something and we observed this magnificent intricacy and beauty in nature, (or a hypothetical flat earth with a dome like is described in the various revelations) and people would ask, but who or what could have made such a beauty within such complexity? Surely it must be God.

The revelation of this Book is from Allah—the Almighty, All-Wise.

Indeed, within the heavens and earth are signs for the believers.

And in your own creation, and whatever living beings He dispersed, are signs for people of sure faith.

And in the alternation of Night and Day, and the fact that Allah sends down Sustenance from the sky, and revives therewith the earth after its death, and in the change of the winds,- are Signs for those that are wise.

These are Allah’s revelations which We recite to you ˹O Prophet˺ in truth. So what message will they believe in after ˹denying˺ Allah and His revelations?
45:1-6

Iblis sees this and thinks to himself this is not good, peoples faith would be too strengthend simply by contemplating about the creation
(Although the Quran largely speaks of matters relating to humanity, human nature, human society and rules and such things, if the Quran is the word of God, of the creator of Nature, of the creation of the beginning of time on this earth then surely there must be some deeper wisdom or truth in it, truth that can be found and validated in nature, although we might think of the quran as a "book" perhaps a "manmade" thing compared to looking at a tree or a bird, in reality they are more interconnected than we may think at first glance, one simply needs to contemplate with wisdom and he will see)

Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the day and night there are signs for people of reason/wisdom.
˹They are˺ those who remember Allah while standing, sitting, and lying on their sides, and reflect on the creation of the heavens and the earth ˹and pray˺, “Our Lord! You have not created ˹all of˺ this without purpose. Glory be to You! Protect us from the torment of the Fire. 3:190-191

From a hadith: I too, ponder over the wonders of the heavens and the earth”. The Holy Prophet (saww) told him, “One hour of your contemplation is better than the worship of one year”. in the context of the verse 190 above.

So Iblis sees the simple contemplation and observance of the creation of the Creator and the effect it can have on peoples faiths, then he understood if he wants to deceive more people he needs to make an alternative faith, an alternative belief that can explain everything perfectly but without including the Creator, welcome to evolution theory, big bang theory, and geocentric cosmology.

The problem with this stuff however, although evolution etc may appear logical and scientific, at the very base of it it will always involve some level of faith and blind belief, you have to bindly believe that all this complex beauty and magnificence that is in front of us is the result of random collisions and chemical reactions, to me this belief is more far fetched than believing a Creator, a God beyond my understanding created it, but he gave us plenty of revelation and wisdom so I know for sure that that is the case now.

I'll give an example, imagine a beautiful house, a beautiful wonder of architecture with the most marvelous decorations and proportions and everything, you would never believe that this house arranged itself simply through natural laws, if someone came up and told you that you'd call him crazy, obviously it was put together by somebody.
Now remind yourself of the complexity of nature and biology and existence as a whole and how it is infinitely more complex than the house. The only reason however that you cant fathom a house being random but you can fathom life and everything being random is because satan didnt put a whole field of theories into society that explains the random arrangement of houses. If he actually did and if people were fed that belief since birth and society was constructed around maintaining those beliefs (like making the construction of houses a top secret project that nobody sees lmao) then I promise you the majority would fall for it, except for the few that think wisely and are critical, they would see through the nonsense.

Then I saw the (Hell) Fire, and I have never before, seen such a horrible sight as that, and I saw that the majority of its dwellers were women." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is the reason for that?" He replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was said. "Do they disbelieve in Allah (are they ungrateful to Allah)?" He replied, "They are not thankful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors done to them. Even if you do good to one of them all your life, when she seems some harshness from you, she will say, "I have never seen any good from you."

bukhari book 62 hadith 125
Islam is the truth.

Chads dont have religion , only incels and femcels do

Imagine joining a Saturn worshipping, goat fucking, pedophile cult

Users who are viewing this thread

Back