r/amiugly BRUTAL HONESTY.....

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

A tldr for dn rdcels

"Here’s the deal guys, if you are posting on here you obviously have zero self esteem. The most attractive thing a person can possess is confidence. Take a good hard look at yourself and examine how you carry yourself. Walk with confidence, introduce yourself to others with confidence." :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL THIS SUB IS INFESTED WITH SUB 4 PSL SUBHUMAN ETHNICS AND FAT R*DDITORS

ok but seriously the reason why I posted this on looksmaxxing section instead of offtopic is because it puts into perspective just how much bluepilled information people get when they start to realize they are treated like shit cos of looks.
If you have potential and found this site you are LUCKY because if you didn't you would've gotten this kind of r*ddit advice and carried on with your bluepilled lives with absolutely 0 success with women outside of betabuxx due to ever increasing hypergamy
Start thinking of the blackpill as a blessing and not a disease (not applicable to truecels ngl)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Lev Peshkov, middayshowers and 3 others
Normies are cancer and should be treated as such wtf is this advice most people already do 90% of those things dont they realize this do they think every1 unsuccessful with women is a sewer rat that stinks? jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, optimisticzoomer, Zeta ascended and 9 others
Normies are cancer and should be treated as such wtf is this advice most people already do 90% of those things dont they realize this do they think every1 unsuccessful with women is a sewer rat that stinks? jfl
Bro stop talking bullshit bro...... I didn't even know what a shower was until reddit gave me the advice :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
below freezing point IQ ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normieschmormie, Zeta ascended, Subhuman trash and 3 others
fucking confidence posters

didn't read

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and SubhumanCurrycel
how many times a day he clean his teeth? How many showers he takes every day?
photo_sep_15_5_34_27_pme9dd7b128c7f4038c72adf8869f62f2e_thumb%2B%25281%2529.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Just take a shower bro, you'll wash your recessed maxilla and NCT right away!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Zeta ascended, yukon-cel and 5 others
Just take a shower bro, you'll wash your recessed maxilla and NCT right away!
I showered away my shitskin pheno, turns out I was just dirty all along :soy: :soy: :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and yukon-cel
I showered away my shitskin pheno, turns out I was just dirty all along :soy: :soy: :soy:
Yeah man, after i took a shower my browridge shot forward and my hair changed itself to curtains

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Zercic and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
ages 16-23?

just a quick google search - 10 percent in the 18-29 age group in Germany have a BMI over 30, fucking THIRTY, that's weighing 100kgs (220lbs) at 180cm (~5'11). I can bet that around 50% in that age group are out of shape skinny-fats.

just a quick google search - 10 percent in the 18-29 age group in Germany have a BMI over 30, fucking THIRTY, that's weighing 100kgs (220lbs) at 180cm (~5'11). I can bet that around 50% in that age group are out of shape skinny-fats.
Fucking moronic normies tbh.
and they wonder why they get depressed and feel like shit 24/7

What a retard jfl he forgot to mention mewing

• JFL
A lot of people here in Holland are fucking fat aswell

wow very inspirational, i can almost imagine a balding short indian janitor got multiple love letter from the college hotties by just being confident, taking shower 5 times a days and of course drink 2L water too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normieschmormie, Tyronecell, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
CubhumanSurrycel

The more bullshit advice like this going around the more of an edge people like us have. Its not that I want others to fail but people who are satisfied with such shitty and cliche answers were never going to make it. Only cucks and intellectual peasants take whatever they read or hear from others for granted. If you want information that is valuble or life changing, you are going to have to find it yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Jamal2222, middayshowers and 2 others
The more bullshit advice like this going around the more of an edge people like us have. Its not that I want others to fail but people who are satisfied with such shitty and cliche answers were never going to make it. Only cucks and intellectual peasants take whatever they read or hear from others for granted. If you want information that is valuble or life changing, you are going to have to find it yourself.
Legit son.
If you are dumb enough to take this advice you get what you deserve ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
"say positive words when u look in the mirror"

and actual truecel like me avoids mirrors entirely and says nothing but negative stuff to himself.

• JFL
Fuck Redditors. I bet it’s a girl telling that advice too, try to keep the masses bluepilled and virtue singeled while she’s getting rammed by Chad thundercock jfl

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and middayshowers
Fuck Redditors. I bet it’s a girl telling that advice too, try to keep the masses bluepilled and virtue singeled while she’s getting rammed by Chad thundercock jfl
I guarantee it’s a retarded foid. Confidence works for them because even if they look like shit 70%+ males will happily accept any attention from them, so all they need to do is make the first move and have basic hygiene (maybe not even that in 2020 tbh)

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 7240
95% of the guys/girls who post there are low PSL and the other 5% are high PSL just farming karma

• +1
Shocking tbh

Brootal tbh ngl:feelsgiga: