Reactions: Spiritualcell
Puttano soon

• JFL
This autist has a message to the Looksmax community:
Untitled

Caged

"Many Aspies endure trauma since birth and are ready to snap."
I think this aspie might actually go ER...

Be careful brosefs, this aspie is serious..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, BongMog, Michael Myers and 19 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, BitchBoy, Deleted member 48066 and 10 others
Could've foreseen this like jesus, all males look retarded, whilst all women look normal with onlyfans link

Just proves any neuorlogical illness, or any illness at all is greatly more comfy when female.
What I think it's proven to me yet again is that the only way for a m'lady not to achieve conventional success in life (i.e. sex, children, family) is if she does something massively stupid and joins a gang and gets raped and killed or something. That's how easy it is for women, they have to just straight up DIE to lose at life. It helps me comprehend the sheer value registering as a female can give you in current year. The future is female because in today's sensationalist, globalised, first-world attractiveness is everything.
Also holy fuck at almost 1000 replies in under 24 hours
And I read all of them!
We must add this incident to the incel wiki
Thank you. You do a great service.

All I wished is that I had a pizza while reading this big thread...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, randomop, Kamui and 2 others
I read every single post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, capybar and Spiritualcell
What I think it's proven to me yet again is that the only way for a m'lady not to achieve conventional success in life (i.e. sex, children, family) is if she does something massively stupid and joins a gang and gets raped and killed or something. That's how easy it is for women, they have to just straight up DIE to lose at life. It helps me comprehend the sheer value registering as a female can give you in current year. The future is female because in today's sensationalist, globalised, first-world attractiveness is everything.

And I read all of them!

Thank you. You do a great service.

All I wished is that I had a pizza while reading this big thread...
Spot on.

An average woman gets sex after spending half a day on dating apps while an average man gets sex with a landwhale only after 5 years on dating apps.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 55631 and Spiritualcell
some1 post me
IMG 7039

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism, nofap and Spiritualcell
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 47552, MagaPutinism and Spiritualcell
This aspie lost it

My rapigano clone Army that @Average Aryan created on napoli will solve the Problem

Jackmoons gang just before order rapigano brah

@Average Aryan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47552 and Spiritualcell
SUCK MY SHIT ON MY DICK!!!
432432 1

432432 2

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Lmao, Deleted member 48066 and 5 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, RichardSpencel, MagaPutinism and 1 other person
IT neckbeard truecles are def posting this😂

• JFL
guys she won’t give us the time of day:( Over!
0F7400F2 F6A8 49A7 945C 50F7542BB9A8
FB684F38 ABD5 47BD AADC 5FBEBC3119AE

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 48066 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: capybar, Skywalker, Spiritualcell and 1 other person

Attachments

• IMG_5640.jpeg
    IMG_5640.jpeg
    275.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Spiritualcell and kebab
Continue bullying the libs you are doing god's work

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell and flippasav
Screenshot 20240103 131155 Reddit

She looks aryan and very breedable

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Michael Myers, BitchBoy and 2 others
@Orc what is your protocol to get "rid of the autistic face features" of yours? :feelskek:
autistic features aren't inherently unattractive, they're actually better than average, jordan barrett is the epitome of an autistic face.

it's all about identifying asymmetry and fixing it, other than that it's just health signaling, autists take poor care of themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Xangsane, capybar and 1 other person
Some changes in the details of the special operation
Don't worry the original enemy will pay eventually
This new mission will be good to train the troops
@kebab @LastTemp2 @MainstreamAV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Mainstream and kebab
So with people with high functioning autism it seems most of them have a 'shocked serious' look it seems, its more to do with resting facial expression than the facial features when it comes to high functioning cases i think, mainly with eye area.
I cover my eyes with sunglasses for that exact reason. I am already at the stage where I wear them even after sunset, I bet later I will use them all the time because I get weird

autistic features aren't inherently unattractive, they're actually better than average, jordan barrett is the epitome of an autistic face.

it's all about identifying asymmetry and fixing it, other than that it's just health signaling, autists take poor care of themselves.
Why are autistic men more attractive then?

Do they not realize that actual communists will also beat thier ass?

It's not some gay polyamoric vegan utopia it's hard fucking work they have no energy for this shit, Honestly i don't support it becouse liberalism brings comfort into my life
no they dont , same with @thereallegend lol......i have hippie/ commie "vegan" cousins and all that bs these soys are into, they think its all flowers and rainbows and "muh equality", meanwhile a real "communist takeover" turns out to be like what happened in russia EVERYTIME :feelskek: = some LOW INHIB GANGSTERS will take over and KILL these journalist/ internet warrior soys (Stalin was a gangster and bank robber lmao)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and MagaPutinism
Never seen a GL autistic person in my life apart from myself

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and jflsnowdzz
no they dont , same with @thereallegend lol......i have hippie/ commie "vegan" cousins and all that bs these soys are into, they think its all flowers and rainbows and "muh equality", meanwhile a real "communist takeover" turns out to be like what happened in russia EVERYTIME :feelskek: = some LOW INHIB GANGSTERS will take over and KILL these journalist/ interent warrior soys (Stalin was a gangster and bank robber lmao)
Commies are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 30037
I cover my eyes with sunglasses for that exact reason. I am already at the stage where I wear them even after sunset, I bet later I will use them all the time because I get weird

Yeah wearing sunglasses is one way, i think aspies tense the muscle around their eyes in an unnatural way slightly even on resting face, so learning to undo that would help a lot
In terms of aspies the two main things that set them apart at times is their facial expression (or lack of them) and their voice intonation

Screenshot 20240103 204125 Chrome

Keeping everything aside, this is really sad.

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Xangsane and BeanletMogger