r/Hinge on Reddit is like r/Braincels for women

Do you think Hinge is full of picky women desperate for an LTR?

• Total voters
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
even my friend?
yes bro can't you see?? he has low trust jock wide face and is built like a tower. his slaycount must be on the hundrends by now

• JFL
yes bro can't you see?? he has low trust jock wide face and is built like a tower. his slaycount must be on the hundrends by now
Probably. He's like 30 now, as that profile was active in 2020.

Probably. He's like 30 now, as that profile was active in 2020.
he's probably an high ranked executive now. chad's life only goes up

• JFL
ok u nigger, pretty fucking sure we get this after we get 10+ similar threads a month

You know you’ve hit the wall once you use hinge

Every girl there has an abyss of chad cum for a pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Xangsane
They end up with low tier normies. After a while :dafuckfeels: Its a non ending cycle.

• JFL
Can't believe you didn't post this comment from a Redditor. He seems to be a PSL autist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18012 and Xangsane
ok pretty fucking sure we get this after we get 10+ similar threads a month
It's funny to see foids who want ltrs complain about muh commitment after chad denies them a relationship

They end up with low tier normies. After a while :dafuckfeels: Its a non ending cycle.
Meanwhile my chad friend struggles on dating apps @Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Biggdink
they should rename the sub r/unhinged

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Landorus and Xangsane
Btw xangsane sama any success so far in that assignment from a week of so ago?

• Hmm...
I used hinge for 7 weeks got one match to talk to me for like a day. Was a complete scam per usual. I'm only interested in marriage and something "serious" like its supposed to be.

No specific app to make up for being short white and ugly.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: metagross, noodlelover, Xangsane and 1 other person
I used hinge for 7 weeks got one match to talk to me for like a day. Was a complete scam per usual. I'm only interested in marriage and something "serious" like its supposed to be.

Just run jbw game bro

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, Xangsane and SLA

How did this match look like and how did she respond to you?

How did this match look like and how did she respond to you?
Looksmatch 4/10. Kinda cute. Some kind of dark european (maybe italian?).

She just stopped responding after a little while. Maybe a tall or nonwhite man matched and I got beat out.
857435511156375593.webp

• +1
  • JFL
Tinder is so much better than hinge or bumble jfl. I've heard most women using hinge in america are fat, except for in new york
The ratios and hypergamy on Tinder are too much to compete with.

Bumble is the best medium.

• +1
Thoughts on Hinge hypergamy?
Top 10% of guys get 58% of the likes.

Top 50% get 95.7% of the likes.

Absolutely brutal.

Combine this with the 100% femoid siding banning/reporting system and most guys will be hopeless on Hinge.

Remember I got banned by some BPD foid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, noodlelover and Xangsane
You can't complain about being single and can't find an LTR when you literally reject 99% of men who don't fit your delusional standards

It's like a homeless person complaining about being hungry but they don't take the food you give them cause they are vegan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane
Those trends in society are one of the main reasons why the west has sub replacement fertility rates, but who knows what the future holds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane
What are the new york women like on hinge, chad yuppie chasers?
There are a lot of attractive girls 18-22 on hinge in NYC, after those ages they seem to hit the wall early and look 5 years older than they really are
The ratios and hypergamy on Tinder are too much to compete with.

Bumble is the best medium.
Tinder has the largest userbase, and you don't have to deal with bumbles stupid policies like women must message first, they only have 24 hours after matching to message you or else the match disappears, etc.

• +1
Could "Humberto" work on a Latino Chadfish? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I mean the spics have that kind of name apparently so I guess yeah but it's still a hilariously stupid sounding name:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
There are a lot of attractive girls 18-22 on hinge in NYC, after those ages they seem to hit the wall early and look 5 years older than they really are

Tinder has the largest userbase, and you don't have to deal with bumbles stupid policies like women must message first, they only have 24 hours after matching to message you or else the match disappears, etc.
I agree Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge are the only essential apps.

• +1
Top 10% of guys get 58% of the likes.

Top 50% get 95.7% of the likes.

Absolutely brutal.

Combine this with the 100% femoid siding banning/reporting system and most guys will be hopeless on Hinge.

Remember I got banned by some BPD foid.
What percentile would you estimate these profiles to be in? They look like top 10% to me:
And bear in mind, the women who send out the 58% of likes are from a variety of percentiles.

Yeah - if you pump and dump/use Hinge as a fuck app, women would report you. I've heard countless stories on this over on Reddit.

You can't complain about being single and can't find an LTR when you literally reject 99% of men who don't fit your delusional standards

It's like a homeless person complaining about being hungry but they don't take the food you give them cause they are vegan
Have you seen the Hinge Standouts post I made today? It's absolutely delusional that that's the minimum Beckies want for an LTR. JFL, good luck to them. Let's see them cry on r/Hinge about "muh commitment".

By attractive girls, do you mean Stacies?
What are their profiles like?

I mean the spics have that kind of name apparently so I guess yeah but it's still a hilariously stupid sounding name:feelskek::feelskek:
Humbertoautism

This shit happened in 2019 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

IT'S BACK FOR 2025 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JUST IMAGINE IF THIS SHIT WAS AS BAD AS IDA FROM LAST YEAR :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I agree Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge are the only essential apps.
I heard that POF is dog diahorrea and coke combusted together to produce flaming dog crap tier matches :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
What percentile would you estimate these profiles to be in? They look like top 10% to me:
And bear in mind, the women who send out the 58% of likes are from a variety of percentiles.

Yeah - if you pump and dump/use Hinge as a fuck app, women would report you. I've heard countless stories on this over on Reddit.

Have you seen the Hinge Standouts post I made today? It's absolutely delusional that that's the minimum Beckies want for an LTR. JFL, good luck to them. Let's see them cry on r/Hinge about "muh commitment".

By attractive girls, do you mean Stacies?
What are their profiles like?

View attachment 1571015View attachment 1571016View attachment 1571018View attachment 1571020
This shit happened in 2019 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 1571022View attachment 1571023View attachment 1571025
IT'S BACK FOR 2025 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JUST IMAGINE IF THIS SHIT WAS AS BAD AS IDA FROM LAST YEAR :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I heard that POF is dog diahorrea and coke combusted together to produce flaming dog crap tier matches :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JFL at Americucks naming their destructive storms after invasive taco beaners:feelskek::feelskek:

JFL at Americucks naming their destructive storms after invasive taco beaners:feelskek::feelskek:
Here's the "backup" list:

Which of these lists is the most cagefuel-inducing? Funniest names?

TBH, I'm all for diversity (since I'm ethnic).
My dad's name is on the 2026 list :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 15004
Here's the "backup" list:
View attachment 1571036

Which of these lists is the most cagefuel-inducing? Funniest names?
View attachment 1571037

TBH, I'm all for diversity (since I'm ethnic).
My dad's name is on the 2026 list :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The first list is way more cage inducing jfl at fucking Hurricane Deshawn:lul:

Yeah diversity is alright but these names are downright retarded:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL

I've had a look at the subreddit r/Hinge and besides the usual profile reviews and commentary on the app/dates, I observe plenty of women moaning about the following:
  • Why are the men that like me ugly? I want to date attractive men.
  • Why do all men want casual sex? I WaNt A ReLaTiOnSHiP.
  • How do I weed out men that don't want a relationship?
  • All men manipulate women about wanting a relationship to get sex!
  • Why won't the guy I dated commit to me? I WaNT CoMMiTMeNt.
  • Why are there so many ugly guys?
The answers are clear and simple. Maybe if you have something to offer than just looks and sex, these men would be lining up to LTR you. But no; they already noticed the bottleneck and therefore decided it's not within their best interests to LTR you. You're not entitled to a relationship, just because you're a woman that wants children. You have to work to get that LTR you so desperately crave.

Hinge is full of these types of women. Average or below-average women desperate for an LTR because "Hinge is a relationship app" and whining about why all men want sex/why won't their date commit.

And here's the thing. Casual sex/FWBs are against the Hinge TOS, and these women would definitely report you if you either ghosted them after sex, or are using the app for casual sex. Of course, Hinge mods would always side with the woman and her interests, and you'd get banned off the app for good. So be careful, buddy boyos!

Here are some of these cagefuel posts from women on r/Hinge complaining about "muh relationships" and "muh commitment":

This woman here is complaining about men not committing/wanting anything serious. She clearly wants Chads to commit to her. Oh, and notice the dogpill; many people are calling her out on it:
View attachment 1569470

This same woman wrote on other subs complaining about commitment and ugly guys:

"Weeding out men interest in just sex or casual relationships (REMOVE SPACES FROM THE LINK PROVIDED - THE ORIGINAL POST WAS DELETED): http s://ww w.redd it.c om/r/dating_advi ce/comme nts/ sv68fr/wee ding_out _men_i nterest_in_just_ sex_or_casual/

Here's another woman "looking for a relationship (not a hookup)" who is thinking of putting up bikini/revealing photos to compete with other women for the top 5% of men with shredded abs:

And another woman who complains about "Hinge destroying her self esteem" because she is desperate for a relationship:

Brutal. Woman swiping left on plenty of sub 5s in New York City (REMOVE SPACES FROM THE LINK PROVIDED - THE ORIGINAL POST WAS DELETED):
htt ps:// w ww.re ddit.c om/r/hing eapp/co mments/gj1f5g/why_i_ dont_use_hinge_anymore/

"Yuppie" foid looking for yuppie Chads and getting blasted in the comments section:

This app honestly is becoming full of picky women wanting the best of the best and won't settle for less. Hinge is marketed as an LTR app, which is exactly why these women (who tend to want LTRs over STRs/FWBs/ONSs) flood Hinge; the types that are pushy for commitment with yuppie, highly-educated suit-wearing Chads that have so many options.

Holy “too affectionate” :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

The first list is way more cage inducing jfl at fucking Hurricane Deshawn:lul:

Yeah diversity is alright but these names are downright retarded:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
But of the 2021 - 2026 lists, which are the most cage inducing ones?

These names to me are cage inducing jfl:

Most retarded names?

JFL at the Pacific names:

Supplemental Pacific list:

Caging at the 2021 list, especially the first half. And 2023 for fucking "Eugene" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL at that one name in 2026 that almost looks like the word "incel" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But of the 2021 - 2026 lists, which are the most cage inducing ones?

These names to me are cage inducing jfl:
View attachment 1571054View attachment 1571055View attachment 1571057View attachment 1571059

Most retarded names?

JFL at the Pacific names:
View attachment 1571051

Supplemental Pacific list:
View attachment 1571053

Caging at the 2021 list, especially the first half. And 2023 for fucking "Eugene" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL at that one name in 2026 that almost looks like the word "incel" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Eugene is the most incel name out there, pretty sure we were using that in our memes before on lookism too:lul:

Fucking hurricane Guillermo and hurricane Raymond...Raymond sounds like the name of a truecel:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Xangsane
Eugene is the most incel name out there, pretty sure we were using that in our memes before on lookism too:lul:

Fucking hurricane Guillermo and hurricane Raymond...Raymond sounds like the name of a truecel:feelskek::feelskek:
WTF is this shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Jova", "Iselle", "Narda" and "Paine" as foid names :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Don't get me started on this:

Imagine using the name "Paine" for a foidfish experiment :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
  • JFL
I think she wants dark triad bad boys who treat her like trash
why are women so desperate for an ltr yet are ungrateful towards guys that show them affection?

• +1
Reactions: highT and Anchor_Ship