What sorts of women use the app Hinge?

What sorts of women use the app Hinge?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
What sorts of women do you think use Hinge/use Hinge based on your observations?
Discuss and vote in the poll below! It's multiple-choice.

I've noticed it's full of average-looking, uni graduate women who dress in some non-primal, posh way working in some grad job. These foids typically want an LTR for their Prince Charming, yuppie Chad that looks dashing in a suit.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15556, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Tagging hingecels
@FailedNormieManlet @forevergymcelling @ToTheTop @masaka @PearlHandledDeck @gamma @PrinterAndFaxMachin @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Anchor_Ship and FailedNormieManlet
I get likes from party girls on hinge

Girls who seem to want relationship don’t like me or match with me tbh

Maybe I have fuckboy lookz

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ones who wanna fuck

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Anchor_Ship
@444 why all?

depends on your profile

However regardless Of whether they’re looking casual or serious, they nearly always are chasing for a guy out of their league.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, aesthetic beauty, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
I get likes from party girls on hinge

Girls who seem to want relationship don’t like me or match with me tbh

Maybe I have fuckboy lookz
Are those stacies?

How could you tell if a foid wants a relationship based on her profile?

Ones who wanna fuck
I thought foids would report you for using hinge as a fuck app. I heard so many tales on this same thing on reddit.

depends on your profile

However regardless Of whether they’re looking casual or serious, they nearly always are chasing for a guy out of their league.
How far out of their league do they usually go for?

My friend that I sent you had dates with a couple of MTBs (with incompatible personalities/personal baggage) off the app - he didn't progress with them. No sex either. He's no longer on dating apps.

The Exact Average Hinge Girl, in my experience:

- Upper-Mid Tier Becky
- Mid-20s, starting to consider getting off the cock carousel but still on it
- Going for a somewhat classy image - pictures at fancy brunch spots, rooftop bars
- Lives in the city
- Has an undergrad degree from an out of state college
- Works a good but not great graduate job. Marketing, etc.
- Open to both dating or casual sex (to varying degrees)
- Shares an apartment with one roommate
- Drinks/goes out most weekends
- Had a couple boyfriends in the past but didn't really care about them
- Not a fan of my incessant dead baby jokes (but secretly they love it)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ColeMoney, Daniel Plainview, Patient A and 4 others
What the fuck is hinge

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and xanny
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Xangsane
The Exact Average Hinge Girl, in my experience:

- Upper-Mid Tier Becky
- Mid-20s, starting to consider getting off the cock carousel but still on it
- Going for a somewhat classy image - pictures at fancy brunch spots, rooftop bars
- Lives in the city
- Has an undergrad degree from an out of state college
- Works a good but not great graduate job. Marketing, etc.
- Open to both dating or casual sex (to varying degrees)
- Shares an apartment with one roommate
- Drinks/goes out most weekends
- Had a couple boyfriends in the past but didn't really care about them
- Not a fan of my incessant dead baby jokes (but secretly they love it)
What sorts of men do you think these women go for?
When I had a look at Hinge, I often see such profiles (my friends report similar profiles but rarely match with these women, including one Chad.)

That is not the vibe i got, the matches I got were realy weird girls seemed down to fuck.
Quite different compared to the US and the UK.
By weird do you mean alt?

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
Definitely - you'd get women closer to your looks level, but they're still picky as shit.
it looks like it works with a different algorithm?
which women aren’t picky… I’ve talked to foids who cried about a guy being 2-3cms too short.
Made me lose my mental health.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Xangsane
it looks like it works with a different algorithm?
which women aren’t picky… I’ve talked to foids who cried about a guy being 2-3cms too short.
Made me lose my mental health.
It does - it tries to pair you up with your looksmatch, even Standouts (which sometimes can give you Stacy bots that would never match with you)

It's often sub-MTBs that aren't picky, sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing and xanny
It does - it tries to pair you up with your looksmatch, even Standouts (which sometimes can give you Stacy bots that would never match with you)

It's often sub-MTBs that aren't picky, sadly.
idk bro. I’ve met landwhales that are picky as shit and think they deserve the whole world. I’ve met Stacie’s that weren’t picky at all.
It’s kinda mindblowing ngl. I wish I would have the confidence of these landwhales…

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
What sorts of men do you think these women go for?
When I had a look at Hinge, I often see such profiles (my friends report similar profiles but rarely match with these women, including one Chad.)
HTNs with good NT pictures and NT responses, bonus for inoffensive normie humor sprinkled throughout the profile. The pictures really do make a difference once you're decently attractive, especially with hinge. Job probably matters too, I found that my match to date ratio was pretty bad and I think it's because I didn't have a job listed so I'm just gonna lie when I remake hinge soon tbh.

My friends that are more like Chadlites and Chads don't seem to use Hinge as much, probably cause they actually got results on bumble and tinder. Girls that I used to be acquainted with have introduced me to guys they brought around from hinge and they were pretty much all HTNs now that I think about it

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
HTNs with good NT pictures and NT responses, bonus for inoffensive normie humor sprinkled throughout the profile. The pictures really do make a difference once you're decently attractive, especially with hinge. Job probably matters too, I found that my match to date ratio was pretty bad and I think it's because I didn't have a job listed so I'm just gonna lie when I remake hinge soon tbh.

My friends that are more like Chadlites and Chads don't seem to use Hinge as much, probably cause they actually got results on bumble and tinder. Girls that I used to be acquainted with have introduced me to guys they brought around from hinge and they were pretty much all HTNs now that I think about it
It does seem that Chadlites and Chads are very rare on Hinge, most likely for this reason. What's odd is that my Chad friend did use the app but got bumfuck on that app (we're in the South East of England, hypergamy central)

Normie humour?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
How far out of their league do they usually go for?

My friend that I sent you had dates with a couple of MTBs (with incompatible personalities/personal baggage) off the app - he didn't progress with them. No sex either. He's no longer on dating apps.
The girls that like me are mostly 6/10 MTBs with some through to 4/10.

If I swipe and put in effort I find I can date HTBs which I consider my looksmatch,

I have good photos and good prompts though so I’ve ProfileMaxxed which most guys don’t do on apps.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Xangsane
The girls that like me are mostly 6/10 MTBs with some through to 4/10.

If I swipe and put in effort I find I can date HTBs which I consider my looksmatch,

I have good photos and good prompts though so I’ve ProfileMaxxed which most guys don’t do on apps.
What do you do with the women below 6/10?

@noodlelover

What do you do with the women below 6/10?
I ignore anyone I think is MTB it below, I only bother with girls I consider HTB. If I’m bored and just want to hookup I’ll swipe the best MTBs.

Every girl I’ve ever dated outside of a hookup was always initiated by me because of this.

• +1
It does seem that Chadlites and Chads are very rare on Hinge, most likely for this reason. What's odd is that my Chad friend did use the app but got bumfuck on that app (we're in the South East of England, hypergamy central)

Normie humour?
The frist hypothesis that comes to mind is these women are experienced enough to realize they won't get what they want from a Chad so they don't even bother but maybe it is just the crazy hypergamy in England idk. And when I say normie humor I just mean inoffensive, low risk jokes that everyone can understand but aren't actually that funny. Like barely racier than something you would say in the office

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Xangsane
I ignore anyone I think is MTB it below, I only bother with girls I consider HTB. If I’m bored and just want to hookup I’ll swipe the best MTBs.

Every girl I’ve ever dated outside of a hookup was always initiated by me because of this.
Do you often see a lot of girls on Hinge that seem to present themselves as non-primitive (hence looking for yuppies with good jobs)?

The frist hypothesis that comes to mind is these women are experienced enough to realize they won't get what they want from a Chad so they don't even bother but maybe it is just the crazy hypergamy in England idk. And when I say normie humor I just mean inoffensive, low risk jokes that everyone can understand but aren't actually that funny. Like barely racier than something you would say in the office
It could be, but what baffles me here in SE England is that even chads struggle with apps like these.
Do you reckon edgelords would do badly on Hinge, that don't have that young professional/wannabe classy look?

Are those stacies?

How could you tell if a foid wants a relationship based on her profile?
Vibes you get, like type of pics and maybe prompts too
Hmm I’d say htn/stacylites usually some beckies, stacies are pretty rare on apps other than tiktok/insta

• +1
Do you often see a lot of girls on Hinge that seem to present themselves as non-primitive (hence looking for yuppies with good jobs)?
80-90% of the girls I see now are like that because the algorithm sees me as a non primitive guy.

I’ve done it in the past with topless selfies and I got the opposite,

• +1
Virginal angels

• JFL
80-90% of the girls I see now are like that because the algorithm sees me as a non primitive guy.

I’ve done it in the past with topless selfies and I got the opposite,
That means those women all want the same thing. sharply dressed chad wearing a crisp suit working as an investment banker :feelskek::feelskek:

What kinds of girls did you get with topless selfies?

Vibes you get, like type of pics and maybe prompts too
Hmm I’d say htn/stacylites usually some beckies, stacies are pretty rare on apps other than tiktok/insta
Sitting in a coffee shop?

That means those women all want the same thing. sharply dressed chad wearing a crisp suit working as an investment banker :feelskek::feelskek:

Gym selfies, mass makeup frauded, booty mirror pics. Just very primitive girls .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Xangsane
Gym selfies, mass makeup frauded, booty mirror pics. Just very primitive girls .
These are the types of women that want the Mahers of this world :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ToTheTop

Yeah the girl I’ve been dating I told you about ,she told me she never swipes guys, she just accepts invitations and ignores most of them (lol)

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Same as any other app, there's just less people there.

• +1
That's all I see tbh, although idk if they actually care about job as much as just that casually high class, rich parents type vibe in general
It could be, but what baffles me here in SE England is that even chads struggle with apps like these.
Do you reckon edgelords would do badly on Hinge, that don't have that young professional/wannabe classy look?
Maybe England really is just crazy or girls are selecting for very specific things that aren't objective looks.

Yeah I guess I kind of assumed that when I started using it because irl I definitely don't dress preppy and I literally behave like an edgelord sometimes lol, but for my pictures and responses on Hinge I gave off more of that young professional vibe. Eventually I added a shirtless pic though and the girls I ended up meeting with ended up being a little more chill and clearly not looking for anything serious compared to my matches overall

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15556 and Xangsane
Yeah the girl I’ve been dating I told you about ,she told me she never swipes guys, she just accepts invitations and ignores most of them (lol)
Do you think women swiping on guys gives off a desperate vibe?

• +1
That's all I see tbh, although idk if they actually care about job as much as just that casually high class, rich parents type vibe in general

Maybe England really is just crazy or girls are selecting for very specific things that aren't objective looks.

Yeah I guess I kind of assumed that when I started using it because irl I definitely don't dress preppy and I literally behave like an edgelord sometimes lol, but for my pictures and responses on Hinge I gave off more of that young professional vibe. Eventually I added a shirtless pic though and the girls I ended up meeting with ended up being a little more chill and clearly not looking for anything serious compared to my matches overall
It seems women here like the tiktok chad pheno especially if the woman is below the age of 25. Or, a yuppie Chad if he's in his mid-20s or above.
From what I've seen on Reddit, women seem to want the yuppie Chad once she hits her mid 20s and is out of uni.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
On Hinge women don't have to swipe so they don't do it.
I've heard women on reddit swipe on the "hot" guys on Hinge but "all they get are ugly men"

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
Do you think Hinge attracts a specific type of female?
I'm not sure because only one girl actually responded to me on hinge, and rejected me after the first date. But looking at the girls in my area it looks like the same kinds of women as other apps, some druggies, some preppies, and some fatties.

• So Sad