r/Mewing is pathetic

Deleted member 11424

Deleted member 11424

Iron
Look at this post and you will never listen to those delusional retards again, just look at the comments.

only difference is now he looks like a bloated retard from chewing too much gum.

cheekbone definition? light frauding (back light>front)

wider shorter face? distance from camera is magnitudes different lmao how the hell do these retards not know about this effect?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SeiGun, WadlowMaxxing, Julius and 4 others
i too once used to believe in mewing jfl

all they do is literally til a bit and change angles and mew even harder

resulting in better jawline giving illusion of better chin

this is why side is cope irl

front matters most

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SA7, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 7785 and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Kristin, Siderock and 12 others

front matters most
3/4s is same importance as front for irl imo but yeah side is cope it’s only for aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
3/4s is same importance as front for irl imo but yeah side is cope it’s only for aesthetics
yea
3/4 and front most important

side is cope

muh recession

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and here
Is mewing same as tongue posture

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj

front matters most
I believe in mewing I bought salludons guide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 9072
I think mewing can work but have to hardmew all day good posture and takes years

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: warpsociety, datboijj and Deleted member 9072
I think mewing can work but have to hardmew all day good posture and takes years
maybe I am coping but I want to fix my asymmetrical maxilla and there's no other way expect for facepulling or something

mewing works it just takes time and too many people expect it to happen over night. Actual good results take years and also need to done during childhood years, 0-18ish, after that it probably takes like 10x longer for similar results

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 7029, datboijj and 3 others
Honestly mewing probably did nothing for him.

It was chewing.

• +1
Reactions: Alexjohn009, magnificentcel, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
jfl at copers who actually believe they can use their tongue to move facial bones in adulthood

redditors are a special breed

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, HighIQcel, datboijj and 2 others
Learning tongue posture and making it a habit is a legit looksmax though

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, SOS-Sonic, datboijj and 2 others
John mew, the man himself, said plainly that if you're an adult they can't do anything for you.

The son is apparently either delusional about this, or is unethical enough to keep this charade going with thousands of desperate people that either need to get jaw surgery or just move on with their lives.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, datboijj, Leviathin and 1 other person
when you picture someone's face you don't just remember one 2d frame, you generally remember it in 3 dimensions.

he does look better
no he doesn't, if he took a picture with the same setting as the first one the only difference would be overly wide masseters which look stupid

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
no he doesn't, if he took a picture with the same setting as the first one the only difference would be overly wide masseters which look stupid
looks better with the masseters

looks better with the masseters
well he looks better in the after pic because lighting and distance from camera but he looks stupid with masseters wider than bizygomatic width

well he looks better in the after pic because lighting and distance from camera but he looks stupid with masseters wider than bizygomatic width
nah jaw wider than zygos looks good

when you picture someone's face you don't just remember one 2d frame, you generally remember it in 3 dimensions.
and when u think of someone or get an image in ur head to u identify them based on there side profile? if i think of someone i think of their front not whether they have a recessed chin or not

and when u think of someone or get an image in ur head to u identify them based on there side profile? if i think of someone i think of their front not whether they have a recessed chin or not
not what im saying, you remember the 3d structure of their face. Think of someone with a hook nose shape, if you can that means you remember more than just their front. and in general hook nose is seen as unattractive

however what i have noticed is that some of the girls I've been attracted to don't look great from certain angles but when i think of how hot they're I think of their best angle

Look at this post and you will never listen to those delusional retards again, just look at the comments.

only difference is now he looks like a bloated retard from chewing too much gum.

cheekbone definition? light frauding (back light>front)

wider shorter face? distance from camera is magnitudes different lmao how the hell do these retards not know about this effect?

His autistic stare makes it even more funny

But you will ignore all the legit posts

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 110 and 1 other person
It definitely improved his face if he didn’t drop any body fat.

cope and rope

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
I cannot sketch the side profile of anybody I know personally or otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494

I can do that with camera tricks. After picture is taken from lower down. I could show u what I mean but I'm not posting my face so i wont

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Most of you will regret ur posts on feb 12th

Masseter hypertrophy to that extent just looks retarded, it isn't even part of the criteria for a good jaw. It makes your gonion appear higher from front view, and is so obviously not a boney contour of the mandible, fuck it's insane how people are so unaware of the unintended consequences of chewing and masseter hypertrophy, cunts act as if it's all bone gains or something jfl masseteric width =/= bigonial width. Insane how delusional cunts are about mandibular morphology, cunts legit just don't get it

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, klamus and SOS-Sonic
Masseter hypertrophy to that extent just looks retarded, it isn't even part of the criteria for a good jaw. It makes your gonion appear higher from front view, and is so obviously not a boney contour of the mandible, fuck it's insane how people are so unaware of the unintended consequences of chewing and masseter hypertrophy, cunts act as if it's all bone gains or something jfl masseteric width =/= bigonial width. Insane how delusional cunts are about mandibular morphology, cunts legit just don't get it

Chewing doesnt jjst give you massetrrs. it effects your entire face.

ive seen that post, looks legit, the point of this thread is to show how stupid and easily convinced they are even with shit pictures

Chewing doesnt jjst give you massetrrs. it effects your entire face.
Yeah it does, but not at the age most people get pilled at, they all just end up with hypertrophied masseters and sometimes, God forbid, fucked up gonial areas from the retarded amount of chewing they do. The cunts literally compress the whole posterior section of the mandible's alveolar process.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Yeah it does, but not at the age most people get pilled at, they all just end up with hypertrophied masseters and sometimes, God forbid, fucked up gonial areas from the retarded amount of chewing they do. The cunts literally compress the whole posterior section of the mandible's alveolar process.
I started at 17 and it grew my browridge and shifted my zygos because the force is distriubted all round the skull.

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
Can you explain how too much chewing fucks up the gonial area? Does it decrease the gonial angle to much?

Can you explain how too much chewing fucks up the gonial area? Does it decrease the gonial angle to much?
I will in a few days, I'm away atm

• Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic