r/Socialskills is a great sub for developing social skills

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Started using it a week back and I now use it on a regular basis.I am socially awkward and it has helped me a lot.The advice I got on there actually works.A few users are blackpilled aswell I recommend it to everyone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Mr.cope, Kristin and 18 others
mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
thanks will check it out

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Started using it a week back and I now use it on a regular basis.I am socially awkward and it has helped me a lot.The advice I got on there actually works.A few users are blackpilled aswell I recommend it to everyone
JFL if using reddit

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Imagine getting social advice from these moggers. OP slayer in the making.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, HQNPmaxxing, curryboy123 and 23 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, pizza and SubhumanCurrycel
Best to way to have good socialskill is not giving a shit and be yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, IdiAmin, pizza and 4 others
JFL at needing to learn how to be NT

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and RAITEIII

View attachment 1006816
Lol, opitome of an American nightmare.
Screenshot 20210225 171811

Yeah, that's not gonna happen with me. Poor b*stard. Cringiest thing when men wear those things. What a loser.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Kristin, Deleted member 5746 and 4 others
Look how happy they seem, while you’re in this forum rotting... Jfl
That's because they aren't aware of their subhumanity, I mean retards are happy too, they are completely oblivious about how fucked up they are, they just live in their happy little bubble.
22519153_1572687406121581_504669139689392600_n.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, Gargantuan, Jamal2222 and 8 others
Just speak to everyone and try to not let your emotions take over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and Jason Voorhees

Another soul in the act of blackpilling. It it one of you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, .👽., BigBiceps and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, .👽., Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
read top posts and read the book " How to win friends and influence people " all you need tbh

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 12002 and Jason Voorhees
good advice if actual mentalcel.

• +1
She is girl.. my god. How you can be incel as girl.. that is impossible.
read thru her profile and she is a lesbian. How tf do you become an incel while lesbian?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 5746, IdiAmin and 2 others
She is girl.. my god. How you can be incel as girl.. that is impossible.
True. tthat, a woman can't be incel.
She can be "LTR"-cell. As in, that no man want to commit to her because of her persona or looks or combo of both. But, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
True. tthat, a woman can't be incel.
She can be "LTR"-cell. As in, that no man want to commit to her because of her persona or looks or combo of both. But, that's it.
She's a lesbian jfl

That's the plan for all modern males tbh
Yeah, I see it in pictures all the time. Dude's carrying their babies on their bellies so their wives can be free to socialize. Disgusting.

Any time my wife's not cooking, cleaning, doing the dishes or doing the laundry, she'll be the one holding the baby. I don't care if I'm just standing around twittling my thumbs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IdiAmin, TsarTsar444, RAITEIII and 1 other person
read top posts and read the book " How to win friends and influence people " all you need tbh
It's a good book. The 48 Laws of Power blows it way out of the water though. It isn't the #1 book requested by prisoners in the American penal system for no good reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 5746, IdiAmin and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602
It's a good book. The 48 Laws of Power blows it way out of the water though. It isn't the #1 book requested by prisoners in the American penal system for no good reason.
Yeah that's good too but I read HTWFIP and used it and got good success with it then blackpill happened. Gonna read 48 laws lateron my book list is pretty full rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Lol, opitome of an American nightmare.
View attachment 1006850

Yeah, that's not gonna happen with me. Poor b*stard. Cringiest thing when men wear those things. What a loser.
brooo , this shit is scary , fuarkkkk , why the fuck would a guy do something so emasculating

• +1
Yeah, I see it in pictures all the time. Dude's carrying their babies on their bellies so their wives can be free to socialize. Disgusting.

Any time my wife's not cooking, cleaning, doing the dishes or doing the laundry, she'll be the one holding the baby. I don't care if I'm just standing around twittling my thumbs.
You're married with a kid? Mirin dude!

• +1

Can u give one example of how they help you?

• +1
Can u give one example of how they help you?
making new friends, how to act at parties, messaging people, specific social situations aswell

You gotta be joking. I don't like to look down on people, but come on. You honestly believe these folks don't cry themselves to sleep at night?

I'd rather find myself at the end of a chain gang than in the midst of those poor souls. Dead serious.

They're pretending to be happy for the picture. Just look at them. Tell me you can't see how miserable and dead they are on the inside.

Examples of tips that helped you

• +1
It's an old, outdated book and lots of the advice in it simply doesn't work: just listen to people, agree with them, make them feel important, smile, etc... If you are a low-value person, they won't give a shit about you, no matter how agreeable you are, if you are high-value, you can ignore the advice and people will still flock to you.
how-to-Win-Friends-and-Influence-People_6-ways-to-make-people-like-you.png

The advice in it is mostly a collection of historical anecdotes about kings, nobles, generals, wars, court intrigues, etc. - an entertaining book, but with little usefulness in everyday life for the average person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, RichardSpencel and TsarTsar444
It's an old, outdated book and lots of the advice in it simply doesn't work: just listen to people, agree with them, make them feel important, smile, etc... If you are a low-value person, they won't give a shit about you, no matter how agreeable you are, if you are high-value, you can ignore the advice and people will still flock to you.

The advice in it is mostly a collection of historical anecdotes about kings, nobles, generals, wars, court intrigues, etc. - an entertaining book, but with little usefulness in everyday life for the average person.
Power structures are all the same. Not how they're set up, but how they flow.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 10602
most of the fatter guys can be chad-lite if they were lean and had good hair. guy on the left with pct and super wide face could be a secret gigachad

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lutte, RichardSpencel and Entschuldigung
It's over if you're not naturally social

i posted once here, saying how im aggressive sometimes and i dont like a new group of people, that it was adding to my already group of friends.
They suggested to see a psychiatric.

Already done, it's useless

Why? It's a great simple advice, you're not stiff thanks to that
Because if you are akward, introvert, full of bad habits, and creepy (or just one of these) people dont want to stay with you.

Why should they?
Reality it is not so easy. Ofc nothing matters if you are chad, but if you are not, good luck

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Examples of tips that helped you
don't overthink like a nigger.
don't criticise people ( even with good intention its a huge ass blackpill. Most people will not like you if you give them blackpill advice even if they asked. But tbh read How to win friends and Influence people + 48 laws of power to understand this more )
get out of your comfort zone
don't be nigger
if you're unattractive/blackpilled don't go around rating people and telling them "lol ur not 8/10 ur more like 4/10, stop coping". Legit social suicide
don't be auth right in public ( if ur in US. ) Possible side effects: getting lynched by ANTIFA.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel

wdym bro it still works. Literally listening to people is insane on how much it affects relationships. Ofc you shouldn't do this while dating bc most women are superficial and changing that first impression ( determined by looks ) is like climbing mt. everest and often isn't worth it.

most of the fatter guys can be chad-lite if they were lean and had good hair. guy on the left with pct and super wide face could be a secret gigachad

1614241156265-png.1006816
I was talking about the fat guys in this photo

Because if you are akward, introvert, full of bad habits, and creepy (or just one of these) people dont want to stay with you.

Why should they?
Reality it is not so easy. Ofc nothing matters if you are chad, but if you are not, good luck
Most of the times being creepy and awkward is due to being a high inhib who can't be chill, if you don't give a shit, you'll be more charming

What advice did you get and try out? I’m in dire need of social skills as well ngl