r/Socialskills is a great sub for developing social skills

I seriously cannot believe this is where this forum has come to.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I seriously cannot believe this is where this forum has come to.
Why's that Bhai?I am SRS it genuinely helped me

can you link some threads or something, i browsed around a little and don't see anything interesting on the main page or the sidebar, etc

can you link some threads or something, i browsed around a little and don't see anything interesting on the main page or the sidebar, etc
Just make posts asking them on what you should do or what you should have done

I guess I gotta check out the subreddit later.

socializing online ≠ real life

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Most of the times being creepy and awkward is due to being a high inhib who can't be chill, if you don't give a shit, you'll be more charming
Trust me, it is not .
You act low inhib, talk about sex in the wrong context (example) and people think you are just an awkward moron.

Lol my dude, i'd want it would be so easy in "just be yourself".

Even being shy is a "be yourself" way lol, but still..

Trust me, it is not .
You act low inhib, talk about sex in the wrong context (example) and people think you are just an awkward moron.

Lol my dude, i'd want it would be so easy in "just be yourself".

Even being shy is a "be yourself" way lol, but still..
I am myself low inhib and don't act like that, you obviously aren't lmao

I am myself low inhib and don't act like that, you obviously aren't lmao
I talk for experience.
Think, one girl rejected me because: "you are too extrovert and open with people, while im introvert. You dont look serious".

Yeah prob it is my look, but just to report an example

I talk for experience.
Think, one girl rejected me because: "you are too extrovert and open with people, while im introvert. You dont look serious".

Yeah prob it is my look, but just to report an example

Well, from my experience it's the opposite

Well, from my experience it's the opposite
good for you.

Oh by the way, im not saying that being high inhib is better. Just that you have to be low inhib + more rules

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
wdym bro it still works. Literally listening to people is insane on how much it affects relationships. Ofc you shouldn't do this while dating bc most women are superficial and changing that first impression ( determined by looks ) is like climbing mt. everest and often isn't worth it.
It doesn't work to make friends, it's more like a guide on how to keep them, so you need to have them already in the first place, so when you listen to them, smile, approve, etc. they will feel good and like you even more. But if your status is high, you can be a complete asshole and still have people sucking up to you. Women can be obnoxious/dumb/rude/boring/etc. and still have an army of simps at their feet, they simply can't lose.
But if you're low status, it doesn't really matter what you do, you aren't going to make friends by simply listening to them, or being affable, you'll mostly be treated like crap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602