r/truerate me is a kike run soycuck subreddit

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Disgusting fucking pigs,
Got banned for saying "It's Over"

You have been temporarily banned from participating in r/truerateme. This ban will last for 3 days. You can still view and subscribe to r/truerateme, but you won't be able to post or comment.

If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/truerateme by replying to this message.

Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
What do you expect from a cucked place?

What do you expect from a cucked place?

Not much, but i didnt expect to get banned for saying ”its over”, It was a joke too.

i got banned for saying its over in my own post lol. they give based rates tho, i got rated a 3.5 on there, so a 3 here.

its over

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Deleted member 1560
Not much, but i didnt expect to get banned for saying ”its over”, It was a joke too.
Blackpill jokes = ban in cuckitt
i got banned for saying its over in my own post lol. they give based rates tho, i got rated a 3.5 on there, so a 3 here.

its over
You never showed me your face 😡

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089

its over

It is :(

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
extremely sad shit (you getting banned)

• So Sad
i got banned for saying cuck and the mods said it was incel terminology, bunch of 13 year olds run that cucksub.

• +1
i got banned 30 days for saying someone looked like a faggot lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DidntRead, SHARK and Deleted member 1089
In my experience I think they rate too low on that sub

I got banned for saying curry

• JFL
Reactions: SHARK
I got banned
7914F8E4 6E74 482C A913 51509A52879A

i got banned for saying that they look like a gay alien

• JFL

its over

a 3.5?

holy fuck its over, are u shitskin or lightskin

curry features on lightskin aren't good either, (I have curry features so its over)

It was made by incels, and normies kicked them out.
They suck ass at rating anyway
a 3.5?

curry features on lightskin aren't good either, (I have curry features so its over)
There are no curry features except eyes and nose. We have subhuman versions of Aryan features

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
a 3.5?

Its because I'm a morbidlyobesecel. And I'm not sure what I am. My skin color is light brown to normalish brown. I also don't know if I have curry features. I don't look like a stereotypical curry. What features are they.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Ritalincel
Actually , i see ratings there and are kinda accurate, not like reddit where anyone is 7+
Also not like here , where young incels underrate males and are deluded about facial bones structure and harmony.

y even use that dogshit website

i got banned from other subreddits just by posting a comment in mgtow

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Jfl it's ogre tbh
Jfl it's ogre tbh