(R)TT is mandatory (ethnics GTFIH)

Deleted member 18320

Deleted member 18320

Mogger
*******************WATER THREAD*******************

We know in order to slay as ethnics in the west we have to sexappealmaxx
Theres no better way to increase sexappeal than tatts + lean muscular physique (no need steroid) + tan for the glow
If you are not sexappealmaxxing in 2022 as ethnic, you're a fucking retard tbh

https://looksmax.org/threads/sex-ap...want-to-slay-as-an-ethnic-in-the-west.510630/

Max
Water

Its basically the only way to slay as ethnic in the west without coonmaxxing/jestermaxxing
Now why do I say you dont need roids to pull of the RTT looks ?
1. you niggas dont know how to train
2. you want result fast when you have to be patient (meaning you have to bulk then cut) = ITS A PROCESS
3. you twinks focus on staying lean instead of actually getting stronger

How to do it ?
1. Focus on getting stronger on the big 3, stop coping. Its the only way to get big natty
2. If you track everything that you eat, macros/micros/cals, you wont be getting FAT and the bulk will be clean.
3. Give it at least 2 years. First for a real clean bulk, second for a real clean cut. Then enjoy

I got 12kg of lean bodyweight first year of training. How I did it ? I (actually) trained for strength.
My stats now=> 23yo mulatto 92kg bw, 6'1, ~13/14% bf, 200kg squat/150kg bench/240kg deadlift

You can have a great physique if you just start actually training instead of toying around. Natural tan for the subtle glow, then just throw in whatever tattoo, doesnt have to mean anything and can actually look like shit but you'll be slayin hard.
Foids love RTT looks, trust me.
Swimming Pool Summer GIF

@tyronelite @Tyronecell @Blackgymmax @AlexBrown84 @thereallegend @looksmaxxer234 @KING REIDYZ @EverythingMattersCel @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Manu le coq @Preston @Blackmannnns @Xangsane @AscendingHero

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 18522 and 15 others
No I will think max and dye my hair pink and paint my nails like lil yachty
932074C5 86EB 49C3 ABBB 2B95A5CC5E7E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Virgin at 29 😔 and zoomertrader

Theres no better way to increase sexappeal than tatts + lean muscular physique (no need steroid) + tan for the glow

https://looksmax.org/threads/sex-ap...want-to-slay-as-an-ethnic-in-the-west.510630/

View attachment 1717359View attachment 1717363

Its basically the only way to slay as ethnic in the west without coonmaxxing/jestermaxxing
2. you want result fast when you have to be patient (meaning you have to bulk then cut) = ITS A PROCESS

How to do it ?
1. Focus on getting stronger on the big 3, stop coping. Its the only way to get big natty
2. If you track everything that you eat, macros/micros/cals, you wont be getting FAT and the bulk will be clean.
3. Give it at least 2 years. First for a real clean bulk, second for a real clean cut. Then enjoy

I got 12kg of lean bodyweight first year of training. How I did it ? I (actually) trained for strength.
My stats now=> 23yo mulatto 92kg bw, 6'1, ~13/14% bf, 200kg squat/150kg bench/240kg deadlift

You can have a great physique if you just start actually training instead of toying around. Natural tan for the subtle glow, then just throw in whatever tattoo, doesnt have to mean anything and can actually look like shit but you'll be slayin hard.
Swimming Pool Summer GIF

@tyronelite @Tyronecell @Blackgymmax @AlexBrown84 @thereallegend @looksmaxxer234 @KING REIDYZ @EverythingMattersCel @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Manu le coq @Preston @Blackmannnns @Xangsane @AscendingHero
Wesh t'as pris Marvin Tilliere 💀💀💀💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320
Ethnics can't run prettyboy game unless they have striking exotic area so mascmaxxing is the only Avenue to take.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 18320

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
What’s the point of this thread?
you’re only repeating what fogdart previously said.
The only thing you’re adding is that, users here don’t know how to train, while you have no idea about that
And want to stay lean, which is normal and good as long as you’re adding muscles.
Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 19896
Ethnics can't run prettyboy game unless they have striking exotic area so mascmaxxing is the only Avenue to take.
cope i am a recessed prettyboy (y)

I gymcel, but it won't fix my sub5 face and autism/schizophrenia. :ogre:

Wesh t'as pris Marvin Tilliere 💀💀💀💀
Sur ma vie c un turbo Chad:lul:
What’s the point of this thread?
you’re only repeating what fogdart previously said.
The only thing you’re adding is that, users here don’t know how to train, while you have no idea about that
And want to stay lean, which is normal and good as long as you’re adding muscles.
Shit thread
He told you why its important, I tell you how to do it.
I know niggas here dont know how to train since 90% of gymcels here have shit physique/perfs:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Prettyboy > rtt

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deprived and Gaia262

I know niggas here dont know how to train since 90% of gymcels here have shit physique/perfs:forcedsmile:
INSHALLAH t'atteint ce niveau

He told you why its important, I tell you how to do it
Nigga you actually told nothing, there is litterally 50k better thread on here abt gymmaxing and plenty of useful stuff on youtube.
The only thing you said is
1) build muscle, 2) get stronger

Which is water
Nonody learned anything of this thread.
This thread is just here to flex you gain 12kg in your first year:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: racoon4

"sUr Ma ViE "

T'as cru on était au tieks ou quoi 😭🤙🏻💀

How to do it ?

Swimming Pool Summer GIF

@FailedNormieManlet @Chinacurry this is literally the thread I made before the progress didn't save lol

Yeah OP I fully agree

Tats aren't necessarily required imo but the muscle definitely is

• +1
Nigga you actually told nothing, there is litterally 50k better thread on here abt gymmaxing and plenty of useful stuff on youtube.
The only thing you said is
1) build muscle, 2) get stronger

Which is water
Nonody learned anything of this thread.
This thread is just here to flex you gain 12kg in your first year:feelskek:
First line literally says water thread but ok :lul:
50k of thread here / videos on yt complexify whats real simple and easy to understand : eat, sleep, get stronger. You dont need to add more to that. Sets, reps, etc is COPE.
The vast majority of gymcels here dont even have a clue on the importance of strength as a natural lifter. Hence why I talk abt it.
I dont flex shit I give myself as an example lmao

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana and EverythingMattersCel

How to do it ?

Swimming Pool Summer GIF

Can you explain “how to train correctly “ like tips or some shit like that?

• +1
@FailedNormieManlet @Chinacurry this is literally the thread I made before the progress didn't save lol
This is all correct, ethnics need to have bad boy, aggressive, dom masc vibe.

I think it's changing now, I see oofy doofy ethnics doing fine.

Back in the day oofy doofys like @FailedNormieManlet would be fucked, now they prob have same appeal as dom masc ethnics (albeit in different way), but still less than pretty ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Can you explain “how to train correctly “ like tips or some shit like that?
  • First biggest tip is focus on getting stronger on the big 3 : squat bench deadlift (with pullups & dips). Your trainings should revolve around these only. You do the bulk of your work on them, then you add "bodybuilding" isolation exercises to help for the sticking points on these lifts.
  • You should be eating clean @ a slight caloric surplus (300/500cals depending on your lifestyle)
  • Focus on progressive overload on every single thing you do when you train.
  • Never go to failure on SBD, but you can do it on isolation exercises.
  • Sleep 8-10h, track your cals, dont forget to have a social life & be happy
I'd say just sign up for a powerlifting and train hard for it. Give powerlifting a shot for the duration of your bulk. Since you're tracking your cals you wont be getting fat and will really drain those strength gains. "Powerbuilding" in a way
At the end of the day "training correctly" comes down to the mindset you have when you enter the gym. You should be focused on what you will do and determined to do it. You should not be lazy or be scared to push yourself. Powerlifting forces you to push yourself.

TLDR : POWERLIFTING + TRACKING CALS/MACROS = BIG PHYSIQUE NATURALLY

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and KING REIDYZ

Back in the day oofy doofys like @FailedNormieManlet would be fucked, now they prob have same appeal as dom masc ethnics (albeit in different way), but still less than pretty ethnics
Would u say right now is pretty boy cycle?

I can pass as both pretty and masculine thought right or just full masculine?

First line literally says water thread but ok :lul:
50k of thread here / videos on yt complexify whats real simple and easy to understand : eat, sleep, get stronger. You dont need to add more to that. Sets, reps, etc is COPE.
The vast majority of gymcels here dont even have a clue on the importance of strength as a natural lifter. Hence why I talk abt it.
I dont flex shit I give myself as an example lmao
I switched from "hypertrophy" bodybuilding type program (x5 a week) to pure powerlifting program (x3 a week) and didn't lose any muscles at all.

To lift more weight, you need bigger muscles. The more weight you push, the bigger muscles you'll have. It's not rocket science. So many natty lifters go on these bodybuilding-style programs that are designed to only work on juiceheads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890 and Deleted member 18320
I switched from "hypertrophy" bodybuilding type program (x5 a week) to pure powerlifting program (x3 a week) and didn't lose any muscles at all.

To lift more weight, you need bigger muscles. The more weight you push, the bigger muscles you'll have. It's not rocket science. So many natty lifters go on these bodybuilding-style programs that are designed to only work on juiceheads.
Facts, thats exactly the pb with most gymcels, they do programs for roidheads then wonder why they make no gains.
Roided out niggas be making gains with the 5kg dumbells and natty beginner think they can do the same ... JFL
As a natty, STRONG = BIG. Then cut bodyfat and enjoy:love:

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and EverythingMattersCel
Bon thread sah

• Love it
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Looks234 and Lars
Lol I ascended hard as fuck from (1) Leanmaxxing (2) Gymcelling, and (3) Tattoos.

When the majority of men walk around with fat, bloated faces, and a dadbod, it's easy as fuck to stand out when your face is lean and angular as fuck, you've got a vtaper with veins popping through your arms, and are tatted with a high quality black and gray realism sleeve.

I agree that strength, and progressive overload are CRUCIAL for building muscle, but bench, squat, deadlift, and maxing out/powerlifting is counterproductive for aesthetic goals imo. Hammer strength chest press, leg press, and hammer strength rows mog big 3 for hypertrophy. Can go to failure without risk of injury, and they're a LOT less fatiguing on your nervous system (dont feel exhausted the next day). Machines and bodybuilding routines get a bad reputation because people missaply the fuck out of them (extremely short rest periods, "feeling" the muscle vs overloading with more weight and reps, not progressively overloading, not training close enough to failure, doing too much volume).

Getting stronger, and constantly adding weight and reps (5-8 rep range) on compound machine exercises is fucking amazing for aesthetics/muscle gain, and more efficient than trying to use the big 3 and powerlifting for that goal. The latter approach will still get you there, but not as fast, or easily

Last edited:
  • +1
Lol I ascended hard as fuck from (1) Leanmaxxing (2) Gymcelling, and (3) Tattoos.

When the majority of men walk around with fat, bloated faces, and a dadbod, it's easy as fuck to stand out when your face is lean and angular as fuck, you've got a vtaper with veins popping through your arms, and are tatted with a high quality black and gray realism sleeve.

I agree that strength, and progressive overload are CRUCIAL for building muscle, but bench, squat, deadlift, and maxing out/powerlifting is counterproductive for aesthetic goals imo. Hammer strength chest press, leg press, and hammer strength rows mog big 3 for hypertrophy. Can go to failure without risk of injury, and they're a LOT less fatiguing on your nervous system (dont feel exhausted the next day). Machines and bodybuilding routines get a bad reputation because people missaply the fuck out of them (extremely short rest periods, "feeling" the muscle vs overloading with more weight and reps, not progressively overloading, not training close enough to failure, doing too much volume).

Getting stronger, and constantly adding weight and reps (5-8 rep range) on compound machine exercises is fucking amazing for aesthetics/muscle gain, and more efficient than trying to use the big 3 and powerlifting for that goal. The latter approach will still get you there, but not as fast, or easily
I agree with you on the injury aspect of powerlifting, the risk/reward ratio is high (if you fuck up on the recovery).
And yeah machines are better for muscle building if you take into account progressive overload, but I also speak about the mindset you have when you train for strength : working toward a clear goal (numbers) is alot more rewarding and easy for the average man than working with the mirror.
Alot of people use "bodybuilding" excuse to jack off in the gym and never PR, never growing. They delude themselves into thinking strength isnt directly related to muscle mass. (naturally)
But yeah I agree with you as a whole even thought this is more for passionated lifters, not lifters looking to looksmaxx naturally easily:feelskek:
(I'll not even speak about the benefits of SBD on the neck developpement, I grew my neck without isolating it thanks to squats, deadlift & heavy rows)

Last edited:
Bro your mullato and 6’1, barely ethnic and tall, the people your directing this thread at are ethnics who are taxed, most likely shorter and don’t have your genetics to be 91kg lean.

• JFL
I agree with you on the injury aspect of powerlifting, the risk/reward ratio is high (if you fuck up on the recovery).
And yeah machines are better for muscle building if you take into account progressive overload, but I also speak about the mindset you have when you train for strength : working toward a clear goal (numbers) is alot more rewarding and easy for the average man than working with the mirror.
Alot of people use "bodybuilding" excuse to jack off in the gym and never PR, never growing. They delude themselves into thinking strength isnt directly related to muscle mass. (naturally)
But yeah I agree with you as a whole even thought this is more for passionated lifters, not lifters looking to looksmaxx naturally easily:feelskek:
(I'll not even speak about the benefits of SBD on the neck developpement, I grew my neck without isolating it thanks to squats, deadlift & heavy rows)

Yes. Even when the sole goal is muscle growth/aesthetics, progressive overload and adding weight/reps is ESSENTIAL. This is why shit like mind muscle connection, extremely high volume workouts, time under tension, and "I train for size, not strength" fucks up new lifters, and also guys who can't figure out why they're not making progress on what they think is a bodybuilding routine.

You have to regularly be adding 5 lbs, or an additional rep to your exercises to grow. The main difference is that you're applying that focus for progression on exercises that specifically target the muscle you want to grow (hammer strength row for back, lateral raises for delts, incline chest press machine for upper chest), and with higher rep ranges (5+) than a powerlifter (1-3) so you can accumulate volume which is very important for maximal growth. You also want to do the most amount of hard/working sets (volume) possible for a muscle/week that still allows you to recover and be stronger the next workout.

Trying to get a 315 one rep max on bench press is NOT necessary to build a thick chest, nor is it the most productive or efficient way to gain muscle. HOWEVER, going from 135x8 to 225x8 on bench press, or even 90x8 to 180x8 on a hammer strength chest press while doing moderate to high volume (10-20 hard sets for chest/week) WILL get you jacked as fuck, and that strength progression is NECESSARY for that muscle growth to goccur

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 18320

Prettyboys like zayn and Nic Kauffman better stop putting ethnics in a box

How to do it ?

Swimming Pool Summer GIF

based and roidpilled; this is the look you want to have if you want to creampie other guy's gfs :lul:

The Big 3 is stupid. We aren't Powerlifters.

Focus on these:

Bench, Squat/ Leg Press, Trap Bar Deadlift/ Romanian Deadlift, Overhead Press, Chin Up, any form of row, Overhead Tricep Extensions, any curl, lateral raises, shrugs, neck curls and extensions