Sex appeal is everything if you want to slay as an Ethnic in the West

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
  • Slaying on dating apps, especially for Ethnics is all about sex appeal, which is a combination of your height, body, skin colouring, good hair, lips, teeth, smile, fashion/style, beard/stubble and tattoos.
  • Ethnics on this forum should stop coping with muh ratios, hunter eyes and bones and start worrying more about how to improve their sex appeal. Let's take redpiller StephisCold for example he's 5'6" and has a face many people here would rate normie or HTN, at best, but he does well on dating apps, why? Because he's sex appealmaxxed. That's his tinder experiment for reference:
  • After wheat waffles rated StephisCold a 6/10, many criticized him and said he was overrating Steph so I went through his IG page and saw foids commenting on his pics saying he's hot/sexy etc.
  • After conducting several dating app experiments, I can conclude that all the slayers had the same things in common: regardless of their PSL, they all had high sex appeal
  • If you're not sex appeal-maxxing as an ethnic, you're not even in the game. White guys can get away with smiling and looking like an effeminate pretty boy like @Niko69; an ethnic could NEVER pull the smiling pill off
  • All the guys below will be rated anywhere from normie to HTN except maybe mosaffari, but will do better than Salludon on dating apps even though Salludon is higher psl-wise:
  • Screenshot 2022 06 03 at 104734 AM
  • Screenshot 2022 06 03 at 104912 AM
  • Screenshot 2022 06 03 at 105034 AM
  • Screenshot 2022 06 03 at 105212 AM
  • View recent photos 2
  • Screenshot 2022 06 03 at 20753 PM

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Preston @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, zeshama, Lurker69 and 37 others
If you're not sex appeal-maxxing as an ethnic, you're not even in the game. White guys can get away with smiling and looking like effeminate pretty boy like @Niko69; an ethnic could NEVER pull the smiling pill off
So I guess it's over for me then, as an ethnic with a similar look and pheno as the guy in my avi. It's okay, I don't want to look like some RTT chav.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Deleted member 19948, Chadeep and 6 others
So I guess it's over for me then, as an ethnic with a similar look and pheno as the guy in my avi. It's okay, I don't want to look like some RTT chav.
This applies to Slaying only - LTRs are different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Skywalker, Ahrimancel and 4 others
This applies to Slaying only - LTRs are different.
In an LTR what would you say is ideal?

If I were to become a slayer (which I never will) my look wouldn't work?

• +1
Reactions: beau
Ethnic>

Sex appeal>

Choose one
stop coping and start taking the masc dom pill

1635026203989.jpg
Z2Kfe71lMyI.jpg
E3Ar6maVcAY_JDQ.jpg
EsPNnsHUcAEdpFa.jpg

Users here are racist and anti-ethnic so they will never admit that guys like these have somewhat high smv (especially to white woman)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Pikabro, oldcell and 26 others
Good thread, in my opinion, location location location is everything, ethnic guys come in a wide variety, different cities/countries will favour some ethnicities more than others, however only curry and Asian guys are capped at HTN/Chadlite SMV, black guys can achieve Chad SMV but rely on having an amazing face I.e Tyson Beckford or having NBA halo, Arabs and latinos have to be white passing.

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 14561, Piratecel and 5 others
Water tho

BA1D2DE3 3405 4B5C A1C1 941FFF728A07
E643234A 7CAE 4F83 B589 539930BE8E62
839A1D8A BE62 48F1 A181 6D942BDF1C6D
42D014EF 4ED8 4BEA 874F E9C468260984
F3E890E1 725F 4839 86AD DAA03CDB4CE8

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, TheChosenChad, Moggable and 8 others
1. beard
2. physique.
3. take menthol pastilles for voice enhancement
4. jelq

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Golgo13, phukmikehok and 1 other person
Arabs and latinos have to be white passing.
FUCK this standard. It's amazing if I only had brown eyes, I'd be just like any Arab out there and I wouldn't have had hoardes of self-hating Hindu Indian and Bangladeshi/Bengali women running after me.

I'm not attracted to those phenos at all yet they're the most desperate ones for me.

However, I would definitely LTR a SSA-origin woman, especially East African, mulatta or Blasian. I find SSA phenos more attractive than non-Pashtun curry phenos.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: phukmikehok, justinzayn, Deleted member 19948 and 5 others
I think Steph looks like fucking shit tbh- cant imgaine him slaying much that isnt a Sheboon

Hes also a cringey redpill coper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Ahrimancel, fogdart and 1 other person
Maybe in uncivilised America but in beautiful Europe being a baby face black guy works

the final two black guys have stacy white gfs and all these guys are tiktok famous

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, BeenLMSsinceMSN, fogdart and 6 others
sex appeal is everything if you want to slay PERIOD

• +1
Reactions: exeight, Chadeep, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Mossafari doesnt do nearly as good as salludon but looks the best in there than all those guys.
And water you low iq baboon. As an ethnic unless you are 5.5 psl you need to smvmaxx.
If i smv maxxed i would mog mossafari easily appeal wise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok, Chadeep, johncruz12345 and 2 others
Why you deleting posts cuh @AscendingHero

CABAF3D7 1BDB 4E4A 91FF 1C9C784AEA48

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Pikabro, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, fogdart and itorroella9
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Pikabro, Deleted member 19103 and 10 others
FUCK this standard. It's amazing if I only had brown eyes, I'd be just like any Arab out there and I wouldn't have had hoardes of self-hating Hindu Indian and Bangladeshi/Bengali women running after me.

I'm not attracted to those phenos at all yet they're the most desperate ones for me.

However, I would definitely LTR a SSA-origin woman, especially East African, mulatta or Blasian. I find SSA phenos more attractive than non-Pashtun curry phenos.
What unfortunate luck :feelsgah:, the group you don’t like likes you the most I relate :feelsbadman:

Pashtun are not curry they are Iranic. Do you mean Punjabi? Curry women are horrible they are lower SMV than black foids but think they are above eveybody else and demand rich chad. If your not curry have them for a pump and dumb and that’s it I learnt my lesson.

Black and Arab women are the best in the UK by far

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Def some cope on this one. I was slaying back when I was skinny but I do admit that being gymmaxxed gets me better quality women and women being more DTF. It's def not necessary tho. Also I agree that if you aren't atleast a HTN in the face, you def should be sex appeal maxing.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Hero of the Imperium, fogdart and 3 others
Maybe in uncivilised America but in beautiful Europe being a baby face black guy works

the final two black guys have stacy white gfs and all these guys are tiktok famous

None of these guys are good looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and fogdart
What unfortunate luck :feelsgah:, the group you don’t like likes you the most I relate :feelsbadman:

Pashtun are not curry they are Iranic. Do you mean Punjabi? Curry women are horrible they are lower SMV than black foids but think they are above eveybody else and demand rich chad. If your not curry have them for a pump and dumb and that’s it I learnt my lesson.

Black and Arab women are the best in the UK by far
Yes. They're the group that idolises and chases after white-passing Pakistanis and Arabs (ESPECIALLY LEVANTINES) the most. I don't find them attractive, and our culture is so different from theirs despite them thinking muh "you're brown and technically an Asian"

Noted thanks for the clarification. I wouldn't pump and dump these women because that act isn't really a "me" thing to do.

Agreed black and Arab women mog curryfoids and white foids hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Chadeep and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nobody cares about your opinion they are all tiktok famous with thousands of girls considering them good looking and they date white stacies in Europe

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Yes. They're the group that idolises and chases after white-passing Pakistanis and Arabs (ESPECIALLY LEVANTINES) the most. I don't find them attractive, and our culture is so different from theirs despite them thinking muh "you're brown and technically an Asian"

Noted thanks for the clarification. I wouldn't pump and dump these women because that act isn't really a "me" thing to do.

Agreed black and Arab women mog curryfoids and white foids hard.
JFL, yeah I love the ethnic cope of “we both coloured” I had a dravid foid in uni pull that shit to me :feelsgah: stupid bitch thinks we the same I only did what I did cos she had huge ass and gave good head :feelsautistic:.

Was never seen with her Ofc cos yenno I have a reputation to uphold being seen with a curry foid is a net negative for your status, even dating a Blakc foid isn’t seen as a net negative due to black media and cool Nt halo from what I have seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Golgo13, Chadeep and 1 other person
Just take roids theory

Mossafari doesnt do nearly as good as salludon but looks the best in there than all those guys.
And water you low iq baboon. As an ethnic unless you are 5.5 psl you need to smvmaxx.
If i smv maxxed i would mog mossafari easily appeal wise
Mosaffari will obliterate salludon into pieces in any experiment just go to his instagram and read comments. Some one used his pics on tinder and he had 99+ likes in less than 3 hours or so. Salludon did shit in my experiment when I run him

@johncruz12345 @currylightskin @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
JFL, yeah I love the ethnic cope of “we both coloured” I had a dravid foid in uni pull that shit to me :feelsgah: stupid bitch thinks we the same I only did what I did cos she had huge ass and gave good head :feelsautistic:.

Was never seen with her Ofc cos yenno I have a reputation to uphold being seen with a curry foid is a net negative for your status
This, and muh "were both technically brown Asians and you're a Muslim"

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Mosaffari will obliterate salludon into pieces in any experiment just go to his instagram and read comments. Some one used his pics on tinder and he had 99+ likes in less than 3 hours or so. Salludon did shit in my experiment when I run him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and fogdart
This, and muh "were both technically brown Asians and you're a Muslim"
I don’t discriminate unless Mullato I fucking hate them beasts. But I wouldn’t date a curry again maybe fuck one sure but that’s it and I wouldn’t even add it to my bodycount.

I’d fuck a Mullato just to tick it off my list like that gook :forcedsmile:. honestly I’d Ltr any race that ain’t curry or Mullato even white women who piss me off the most behind mulalto Women I’d happily LTR with

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro

I did more tinder xp than you ever did and you lack basis sentience im sorry bro no offense. He would never beat salludon and i did experience on both of them. Salludon does better than niko slightly for references

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
France is a separate case study. French girls are just hungry for BBC because of constant media brainwashing for racemixing

If you’re a black incel i’d say just move to France you’ll slay :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, oldcelloser, fogdart and 2 others

Non of these men are attractive. You people don’t know how to rate black men at all
This is a high appeal black dude

Attachments

• 49B561C0-27B4-4297-9698-6D2811D054CF.jpeg
    49B561C0-27B4-4297-9698-6D2811D054CF.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 93046C72-D304-4DB1-A133-185973D9F88E.jpeg
    93046C72-D304-4DB1-A133-185973D9F88E.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 8BD1057C-70B8-4C4E-B4C4-9F1C4F2880E7.jpeg
    8BD1057C-70B8-4C4E-B4C4-9F1C4F2880E7.jpeg
    355 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and fogdart
Non of these men are attractive. You people don’t know how to rate black men at all
This is a high appeal black dude
@Blackgymmax will roast the TF out of him. I remember someone rating his 4.25psl and said he has a giga low T skull JFL

@whiteissuperior @LightSkinNoob @MentalcelTyronelite @Aeonxdro what would you rate this dude and his GF? are they looksmatched?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • Slaying on dating apps, especially for Ethnics is all about sex appeal, which is a combination of your height, body, skin colouring, good hair, lips, teeth, smile, fashion/style, beard/stubble and tattoos.
should mention face

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
@Blackgymmax will roast the TF out of him. I remember someone rating his 4.25psl and said he has a giga low T skull JFL

@whiteissuperior @LightSkinNoob @MentalcelTyronelite @Aeonxdro what would you rate this dude and his GF? are they looksmatched?
Blackgymmax should commit suicide. He seems sad and there’s no pointing in living when you hate yourself that much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, oldcelloser and fogdart

He mogs slightly but the girl is very attractive too. I like her and would wife. 5.3 PSL guy, a little uglier than @Xangsane
4.9-5 PSL girl, but nice body and lips

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart
Where are the comments from women thirsting over stephiscold?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, oldcelloser and whiteissuperior
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and whiteissuperior
Here is quite literally the rule.

If you don’t look good in a FLASH selfie, you WILL NOT slay on tinder from face alone. Basically if you’re not pale with red undertones, striking red lips, NO dark circles (ethnics y’all catching up to where this is going??) your face isn’t good enough

Shitskins and negros are FORCED to use sex appeal to get women on tinder

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14905 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Hero of the Imperium and oldcelloser
  • Ethnics on this forum should stop coping with muh ratios, hunter eyes and bones and start worrying more about how to improve their sex appeal. Let's take redpiller StephisCold for example he's 5'6" and has a face many people here would rate normie or HTN, at best, but he does well on dating apps, why? Because he's sex appealmaxxed. That's his tinder experiment for reference:
  • After wheat waffles rated StephisCold a 6/10, many criticized him and said he was overrating Steph so I went through his IG page and saw foids commenting on his pics saying he's hot/sexy etc.
  • After conducting several dating app experiments, I can conclude that all the slayers had the same things in common: regardless of their PSL, they all had high sex appeal
  • If you're not sex appeal-maxxing as an ethnic, you're not even in the game. White guys can get away with smiling and looking like an effeminate pretty boy like @Niko69; an ethnic could NEVER pull the smiling pill off
  • All the guys below will be rated anywhere from normie to HTN except maybe mosaffari, but will do better than Salludon on dating apps even though Salludon is higher psl-wise:
  • View attachment 1714057
  • View attachment 1714058
  • View attachment 1714059
  • View attachment 1714061
  • View attachment 1714063
  • View attachment 1714068

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Preston @SubhumanCurrycel

https://looksmax.org/threads/sex-appeal-maxxing-official-guide.120684/
is this guide legit?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and fogdart
Here is quite literally the rule.

If you don’t look good in a FLASH selfie, you WILL NOT slay on tinder from face alone.

Shitskins and negros are FORCED to use sex appeal to get women on tinder
Ideally you should be top tier in both departments
Dolph lundrogen rocky iv gigachad its over
Insane rob evans specimen jf

Being lean and above 6ft+ is the minimum. Caging at sub 5'11 cels

SMV is everything

Inb4 no shit you need both:lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 16834
>Type of dudes your oneitis is fucking in the public bathrooms while you cope with jfl reacts here:lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 16834
Where are the comments from women thirsting over stephiscold?
Go through the comments in this picture. Also, check the thread on his tinder experiment

@whiteissuperior

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

Yes it’s a certain cornerstone bw dimorphism and youthfulness that women HYPER respond to on tinder. Even OP to some degree realizes working on yourself is cope. True genetic superiority is whipping out your cellphone and taking one flash selfie from your bed highlighting your blue eyes and red lips and getting women off that ALONE. I’ve already said ethnics would multiply matches just by wearing colored contacts and taking good pics.

How anyone can be content maxxing out the body and not the face equally is beyond me.

Even having a 99th percentile body myself I never feel validated from it. Slaying also doesn’t mean much. The only thing that truly matters is looking in the mirror and seeing a good looking face and also women saying your face is beautiful.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Racky, fogdart and 1 other person
Go through the comments in this picture. Also, check the thread on his tinder experiment

@whiteissuperior

This dude is barely even attractive

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and fogdart