Race-battle: Niggers vs Turks vs Arabs

choose

• Total voters
Lol I already knew how this thread was going to go, you should at least post people with a similar phenotype to the majority group not cherrypick 1% who look white or mixed.

It's basically like calling these people black.
Download 9
Images 20

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, TsarTsar444, goat2x and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 6273
FUCKING LOL AT INCLUDING PICS OF BLACK MODELS AND ACTORS, TURK MODELS AND ACTORS BUT JUST TYPING ARAB GUY IN GOOGLE AND PUTTING PICS OF RANDOM UGLY ASS SAND NIGGERS AND CALL THIS A FAIR MOG BATTLE WHILE THE AVERAGE TURK LOOKS LIKE THIS

OR THIS

AND THE AVERAGE NIGGER LOOKS ONLY LIKE THIS

as for the arabs you included jfl that's actually how the average arab looks like can't cope :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, muhammaddeen233, buckchadley31 and 4 others
FUCKING LOL AT INCLUDING PICS OF BLACK MODELS AND ACTORS, TURK MODELS AND ACTORS BUT JUST TYPING ARAB GUY IN GOOGLE AND PUTTING PICS OF RANDOM UGLY ASS SAND NIGGERS AND CALL THIS A FAIR MOG BATTLE WHILE THE AVERAGE TURK LOOKS LIKE THIS

View attachment 1155153 OR THIS View attachment 1155158

View attachment 1155161

as for the arabs you included jfl that's actually how the average arab looks like can't cope :feelshaha:
the first guy is arab model though

badr hari is considered goodlooking arab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
We ruled you since Abbasids men you couldnt handle the mog and even made a ideology out of it called vahhabism jfl
The ottomans were just an abbasids turk spin-off anyways but shit took another turn in the 16th century

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344

View attachment 1155153 OR THIS View attachment 1155158

View attachment 1155161

Then who are the best looking arabs with arabid phenotype.

Arabid pheno for context.
Download 11

the first guy is arab model though

badr hari is considered goodlooking arab
cmon bro badr hari's pheno is obviously berberid and he's not gl

cmon bro badr hari's pheno is obviously berberid and he's not gl
95% of algerians and marrocans i know have badr hari pheno

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
BB1eR4L1

Looked like Zayn when he was young

who cares

he is still not that goodlooking

he has similar pheno to turks though
Clearly girls find him more attractive than Moose Ali Khan

Clearly girls find him more attractive than Moose Ali Khan
zayn has better ratios

moose ali khan has better bones though, but skin colour failo

• +1
Reactions: AhmedBakr
North Africans are admixed with a with european and african so they look a little different but arabid pheno is the most common pheno among arabs
many syrians look similar to turks though

i don't, but yes most people here looks like this

but idk bro north africa is a mess whole lotta mixed phenos
I heard they are quite a few blonde and blue eyed Algerians, descendeds from Vandals. Is this true?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
other ethnics always seethe at turks idk why lololol

@SayHeyHey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
many syrians look similar to turks though
Yes I didn't say all arabs have the same pheno I said arabid is the most common arab pheno, the closer they are to Europe the whiter they will look because of admixture.

I heard they are quite a few blonde and blue eyed Algerians, descendeds from Vandals. Is this true?
yup there is mostly in northern east algeria there are some in my city face moggers but all manlets, in this region :

that's why i said north africa is a mess you go for a quick walk in algiers and you see all phenos that exists jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and TsarTsar444
The ottomans were just an abbasids turk spin-off anyways but shit took another turn in the 16th century
Turks protected the Abbasids prior to the Ottomans. The Caliphate was then placed in Egypt that was again controlled by the Turkish mamluk military. Circassians gained influence in later periods before Selim Han took over Egypt and with that effectively ending the Abbasid rule. The onlything that happened in the 16 Century was that the expansions in Europe ended. We still controlled much of the the world land mass and where the main Superpower until 18th Century. From that time on our power declined but even in that period did we have the largest Army, 3rd largest navy. The reason we gained ground was that the Arabs started to become Shia. At the time of the Seljuks the only sunni force where the Turks and Persians who protected the caliph. Egypt itself was shit, the Levant and north Africa where occupied by them. Until recent times Turks always stayed in the Sunni creed. Only after the collapse of the Ottomans did our society sadly shift to something else.

yup there is mostly in northern east algeria there are some in my city face moggers but all manlets, in this region :

View attachment 1155240
that's why i said north africa is a mess you go for a quick walk in algiers and you see all phenos that exists jfl
They are natives
What are you about kek
The romans themselves described some of us to be very light

They natives kek
Romans described some of us as light like celts

i don't, but yes most people here looks like this

but idk bro north africa is a mess whole lotta mixed phenos
Yeah
Different type of Berber phenos
Genetically they still EB1B1 paternally apart Euro/Black in maternal DNA

Arabs obviously , there's no fixed place but seriously do these niggas mog someone like Youssef sawmah or oussama guessoum .

Youssef is Lebanese and oussama is Algerian
Arabs are ugly and have no manners i think they are look like asshole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 4438
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 10987 and Hey dont talk to me
You aren’t comparing races here, you are comparing individuals.

If you were truly comparing races you’d use an average of each race, not cherry picked male models.

• +1
Reactions: muhammaddeen233, Gengar, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me and Deleted member 10987
You aren’t comparing races here, you are comparing individuals.

If you were truly comparing races you’d use an average of each race, not cherry picked male models.
He choosed literally worst pics for arabs

TURKS

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me
Op i can cherrypick too

Maghrebis/Berbers
Selimarikofficiel 91695597 513816822645851 3350818997280970640 n e1586445167827 758x366
28d33ff458ca4f6517737997491d760e
Public Story Tahar Rahim la classe internationale

20210625 182121

Turks
Image 2021 06 22 201346
1220442 1700

See ?
Its not funny

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and JamesHowlett
I never knew. Thanks for explaining.
In my head always before, the Arab world started at Turkey, and than every thing south and east of Turkey was for me Arab. And of course north Africa
zoveel turken en marokkanen en je dacht dat ze t zelfde waren :forcedsmile: