Race-battle: Niggers vs Turks vs Arabs

choose

• Total voters
No they don't jfl, millions of turks on the western coasts look European cause they have slavic or greek dna. Keep coping curry
im looking at average turks

if thse guys posted here asking for a rating and said theyre curry, i wouldnt doubt for one second

salludon looks much less curry than these guys for exampel

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
im looking at average turks
View attachment 1193829

if thse guys posted here asking for a rating and said theyre curry, i wouldnt doubt for one second

salludon looks much less curry than these guys for exampel
No they don't, we have gypsies in my country who come from India, they have a completely different pheno jfl, look brown af, the guys in these images look the lightest curries possible, like from Kashmir, And Turks have a super diverse phenotype, the important cities like the Agean ones are populated by european descendants. And no Salludon would be considered a gypsy in my part as wellz nobody would think he is a turk

The people in this video look nothing close to curries lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 10987
No they don't, we have gypsies in my country who come from India, they have a completely different pheno jfl, look brown af, the guys in these images look the lightest curries possible, like from Kashmir, And Turks have a super diverse phenotype, the important cities like the Agean ones are populated by european descendants. And no Salludon would be considered a gypsy in my part as wellz nobody would think he is a turk

The people in this video look nothing close to curries lmao

i said light curries / arabs / light turks , basically dark hair light skin all pheno guys look the same

no normie will see a difference between these guys phenos

in b4 "hurr durr this guy is subhuman, this guy mogs that guy", yh thats cool and all, im saying pheno wise they all look the same to any normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and TsarTsar444
i said light curries / arabs / light turks , basically dark hair light skin all pheno guys look the same

no normie will see a difference between these guys phenos
View attachment 1193865View attachment 1193873View attachment 1193868

in b4 "hurr durr this guy is subhuman, this guy mogs that guy", yh thats cool and all, im saying pheno wise they all look the same to any normie
right guy has complete different phenotype

+ you cant compare 7psl salludon to 3-4psl turks

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
turks are subhumans mutts anyone who disagrees is coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Turk Vito Basso mogs any negro or Arab to jannah/ kfc and back

BB87F604 8BEF 47E0 B0CC C20429D0F82E

I see a lot of turkroaches in this site

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16477
I have noticed that arabs has everything too much.. They have too much bone mass, big noses, big chin, big midface, low cheekbones and too thick skin. That why almost 90% arabs guys are bloated looking with big beard.