Race doesn't matter

leon kennedy

leon kennedy

Silver
Joined
Jun 18, 2025
Posts
502
Reputation
414
There’s a "6.5" Hapa guy in our class, and girls still fawn over him—even though he isn't white. I with him on Omegle, and even when women used racial slurs against him, they still said he was handsome.

I guess it doesn't matter if you're a mulatto or a Hapa, as long as you're good-looking.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo, dumbassnga, them streets b cold and 2 others
There’s a "6.5" Hapa guy in our class, and girls still fawn over him—even though he isn't white. I with him on Omegle, and even when women used racial slurs against him, they still said he was handsome.

I guess it doesn't matter if you're a mulatto or a Hapa, as long as you're good-looking.
Say that to a peruvian
 
Very narrow example + he's mixed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Androgynous, americanpakitruvcel and polarpop
I bet he looks like this handsome guy
1790649517116
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Say that to me nigga I’m aboriginal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
East Asians have high SMV in OC, hardly an example of race not mattering lol
cope, Around here, Asian guys can't date women like "White Staceys" unless they're super tall and chang, it's amazing to see that 196cm hapaguy, I mentioned absolutely killing it at the club—especially since there are so many "WASP suffer Chads" here.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
say that to a nigger
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo, Resonant, keubool and 1 other person
Very narrow example + he's mixed
bro why do yall call every attractive ethnic mixed:lul::lul:

if he was mixed with white he would probably be a 5ft recessed cuck:lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
bro why do yall call every attractive ethnic mixed:lul::lul:

if he was mixed with white he would probably be a 5ft recessed cuck:lul::lul:
whites are 6 foot on average, niggers are 5’7
so i think you got it wrong
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo
whites are 6 foot on average, niggers are 5’7
so i think you got it wrong
nah bruh blacks are known to be more taller and more athletic in general thts why its a literal stereotype

1790650549943


even the tiktok foids r waking up
1790650585298
1790651093490

1790650765723
1790651528777


over for us white mayos the bbc kings r taking our women and making our birth rates decline all we can do now is rope and hope to reincarnate as a tyrone 😞
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
There’s a "6.5" Hapa guy in our class, and girls still fawn over him—even though he isn't white. I with him on Omegle, and even when women used racial slurs against him, they still said he was handsome.

I guess it doesn't matter if you're a mulatto or a Hapa, as long as you're good-looking.
Water
 

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
25
Views
129
Big Boss
Big Boss
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
0
Views
15
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
htb_gooner
Replies
23
Views
191
sarmatian
sarmatian
threete
Replies
7
Views
159
Nardicus101
Nardicus101
ESR
Replies
8
Views
96
ESR
ESR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top