im starting to go back to the gym

ive been to the gym

i like the gym

i wanna fuck at the gym

i cant read a hymn

but i know that im better than him!

WOW!
I don’t like your attitude

From my experience, Phenotype is more important.
The rotters on this retarded forum don't go outside or haven't traveled enough to know this (btw, yes, I am a blackpiller, I'm just not retarded and I can see nuances in things).

Upload pictures of your face if you're comfortable and over 18.

Then, we'll know if it's truly over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and thereallegend
The rotters on this retarded forum don't go outside or haven't traveled enough to know this (btw, yes, I am a blackpiller, I'm just not retarded and I can see nuances in things).

Osama

It's got nothing to do with your race.. sfcels and self-hating deathniks have been propagating that shit and thus you blame your race for it. You've had some sexual success so this is proof of what I am saying. The only one holding you back is you. I'm not denying curry men have it more difficult but your lack of success is not solely attributed to your race; it is an influencing part of it but not overwhelmingly so.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins., Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 23611 and 5 others
It's got nothing to do with your race.. sfcels and self-hating deathniks have been propagating that shit and thus you blame your race for it. You've had some sexual success so this is proof of what I am saying. The only one holding you back is you. I'm not denying curry men have it more difficult but your lack of success is not solely attributed to your race; it is an influencing part of it but not overwhelmingly so.
i think with social support i can do anything! literally anything!

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
if i were more rewarded by society for my high intelligence achievements i couldve accessed a lot of personal growth by now!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611

Phenotype isn't more important... you lightskin mog most curries here but you're still not slaying stacylites. Why is that? Because you don't have enough of what matters the most: HARMONY.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 21077
Phenotype isn't more important... you lightskin mog most curries here but you're still not slaying stacylites. Why is that? Because you don't have enough of what matters the most: HARMONY.
damn

It's your height and mental illness mostly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins., Deleted member 19469, Dystopian and 1 other person
so what ways do i lack harmony?

there are 700 million indian men, do you feel special? You're not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, Corleone and Deleted member 17872
yeah india has the most genetic diversity in human history tbh
700 million people means a lot of genetic trash and successes and all-in-between

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Second-most, actually. Africa has the most genetic diversity.
well thats genetic diversity between individuals. this is genetic diversity within the entirety of the population!

have you seen the cancerous mutations some of these people have. like they turn into werewolves and stuff its super creepy bro

• +1
Reactions: theL
well thats genetic diversity between individuals. this is genetic diversity within the entirety of the population!
It's the same thing... individuals are part of a population. Science confirms that Africans have the most diverse genetics and then us South Asians.

It's the same thing... individuals are part of a population. Science confirms that Africans have the most diverse genetics and then us South Asians.
what im sayin is africa has the most diversity i agree but since indias population is so much higher that they eventually have more mutational load to carry and thus end up with more genetic diversity

what types of mental illnesses do i have?

No such thing as racepill, if you're handsome you slay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins., jflsnowdzz, Jigen and 1 other person
why is everyone gaslighting him about the racepill.

it obviously exists, he's experiencing it, many others here experience it, and there many studies showing it exists.

just maxx ur face, height, body, and play numbers game like indians do

and ideally, date other indians.

last resort is to go back to a nice part of ur original country where racepill doesnt exist

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: varbrah, Deleted member 19469, thereallegend and 1 other person
Thank you.

The real reason why curries fail in the west is because they don't fucking assimilate.

Arabs do very well with white women in my area, because they're assimilated.

Meanwhile, indian niggas approach women (not necessarily white women, all races of women), with a fucking turban and a beard that goes down to their chest.
Most curries are bluepilled cucks too, because of the way there were raised, and they have ZERO sex appeal due to being raised as little good mama's boys.

Curry parents fuck up their kids chances at dating the most IMHO, because of the cuck nature of Curry society (the greatest exceptions are found amongst pakistanis, which is why they have the most success (as long as they're not retarded, which alot of pakis unfortunately are). So, it cancels out).

Now, if you're shorter than 5'7 (I'd say about half of Gen Z curries), then you're not getting white or black women tbh, unless you wanna betabuxx. If you're taller than 5'8 with a good face, exceptional social skills, confidence, gym-maxxed body, fashion-maxxed, and a large social circle, then you'll do fine. It's common fucking sense honestly. You won't slay like a chad will, but you'll have a respectable body count, which is good enough.

Stop rotting on this forum, and go actually fix your fucking situation. I'm tired of curries bitching, moaning, and complaining about how women don't want them.

This very forum is a great reflection of the race dynamics amongst men that exist in our society. The white guys and black guys on here actually put in the work and effort, and lots of them do end up finding a woman close to their looksmatch.

The cold hard fact is that most curries are straight up just fucking loosers that make 6 figures, and tbh, that isn't enough for a woman to choose you over a $70,000 white guy that's 5'10 and has a 6/10 face with a decent body.

I can see why Curry women don't want the vast majority of Curry men. If these same niggas were white, they'd struggle with women too. They might not be incel, but they'd still be bullied and made fun of.

The race tax is undeniably real, but it's definitely something that can be overcome.

I don't agree with guys like Hamza, because he uses the most retarded analogies out there, and his shit isn't enough for most curries to ascend tbh. Also, he's 6'2, putting him in the top 20% of height for curries.

All of this shit that curries are going through is natural selection at its finest. Alot of niggas in our community would've been bred out LONG BACK if we had the same pressures in Europe, South America, the Middle East, or Africa.
This process is long overdue, and arranged marriages are about to end.

Whether or not you make the cut will be up to the cards in genetics that you were dealt.

Just know that if you aren't able to find a partner through the free mating market, then your genes aren't worthy enough to be passed on.

Out of integrity for my own race, I refuse to get an arranged marriage and every single curry out there should too

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Gengar
why is everyone gaslighting him about the racepill.

it obviously exists, he's experiencing it, many others here experience it, and there many studies showing it exists.

just maxx ur face, height, body, and play numbers game like indians do

and ideally, date other indians.

last resort is to go back to a nice part of ur original country where racepill doesnt exist
The racepill does exist, but it's overblown IMHO.

TBH man, if he can't find a mate through the free mating market, then his genes don't deserve to be passed on IMHO.

Centuries of arranged marriages is what has led curries to this dire situation that they're in today. I think ricecels have a higher SMV than curries, it's just that noodlewhores are absolute cockroaches

Thank you.

The real reason why curries fail in the west is because they don't fucking assimilate.

Meanwhile, indian niggas approach women (not necessarily white women, all races of women), with a fucking turban and a beard that goes down to their chest.
Most curries are bluepilled cucks too, because of the way there were raised, and they have ZERO sex appeal due to being raised as little good mama's boys.

Curry parents fuck up their kids chances at dating the most IMHO, because of the cuck nature of Curry society (the greatest exceptions are found amongst pakistanis, which is why they have the most success (as long as they're not retarded, which alot of pakis unfortunately are). So, it cancels out).

Now, if you're shorter than 5'7 (I'd say about half of Gen Z curries), then you're not getting white or black women tbh, unless you wanna betabuxx. If you're taller than 5'8 with a good face, exceptional social skills, confidence, gym-maxxed body, fashion-maxxed, and a large social circle, then you'll do fine. It's common fucking sense honestly. You won't slay like a chad will, but you'll have a respectable body count, which is good enough.

Stop rotting on this forum, and go actually fix your fucking situation. I'm tired of curries bitching, moaning, and complaining about how women don't want them.

This very forum is a great reflection of the race dynamics amongst men that exist in our society. The white guys and black guys on here actually put in the work and effort, and lots of them do end up finding a woman close to their looksmatch.

The cold hard fact is that most curries are straight up just fucking loosers that make 6 figures, and tbh, that isn't enough for a woman to choose you over a $70,000 white guy that's 5'10 and has a 6/10 face with a decent body.

I can see why Curry women don't want the vast majority of Curry men. If these same niggas were white, they'd struggle with women too. They might not be incel, but they'd still be bullied and made fun of.

The race tax is undeniably real, but it's definitely something that can be overcome.

I don't agree with guys like Hamza, because he uses the most retarded analogies out there, and his shit isn't enough for most curries to ascend tbh. Also, he's 6'2, putting him in the top 20% of height for curries.

All of this shit that curries are going through is natural selection at its finest. Alot of niggas in our community would've been bred out LONG BACK if we had the same pressures in Europe, South America, the Middle East, or Africa.

Whether or not you make the cut will be up to the cards in genetics that you were dealt.

Just know that if you aren't able to find a partner through the free mating market, then your genes aren't worthy enough to be passed on.

Out of integrity for my own race, I refuse to get an arranged marriage and every single curry out there should too
but im super westernized

The racepill does exist, but it's overblown IMHO.

TBH man, if he can't find a mate through the free mating market, then his genes don't deserve to be passed on IMHO.

Centuries of arranged marriages is what has led curries to this dire situation that they're in today. I think ricecels have a higher SMV than curries, it's just that noodlewhores are absolute cockroaches
i lived all over america

There's so much work that can be done here. You look like you're around 5'10.

Browse this forum, know what you need to get, and then just log out.

Alot of the niggas here are fucking retarded, and have zero social interactions on a daily basis outside of this forum. If you want, we can start a convo, and you can send me more pics of your face. I'll give you advice on what I think you should do

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
There's so much work that can be done here. You look like you're around 5'10.

Browse this forum, know what you need to get, and then just log out.

Alot of the niggas here are fucking retarded, and have zero social interactions on a daily basis outside of this forum. If you want, we can start a convo, and you can send me more pics of your face. I'll give you advice on what I think you should do
im short af though but if i can heightfraud on dating sites im chill

i lived all over america
You look like a nerd who's pakistani mom picks his clothes for him.
You look super innocent and baby-like too, almost as if you've never actually had to struggle in your life.

Try to display a tougher demeanor

what im sayin is africa has the most diversity i agree but since indias population is so much higher that they eventually have more mutational load to carry and thus end up with more genetic diversity
Africa's population is 1,4b, South Asia's population is 1,9b. It's higher, but not "so much higher" since Africa's population is also quite high itself!

are you indian or asian? has to be one of those with a username like yours.

do you live in the west or your homeland?

Africa's population is 1,4b, South Asia's population is 1,9b. It's higher, but not "so much higher" since Africa's population is also quite high itself!
youre autistic if you think i can literally have this conversation with you right now

youre autistic if you think i can literally have this conversation with you right now
I'm not autistic but you do exhibit traits of autism (saying whatever you want is autistic).

are you indian or asian? has to be one of those with a username like yours.

do you live in the west or your homeland?
He's South Asian (with European ancestry). He lives in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
5 4 but people tell me i honestly look 5 8 or 5 9 in person
Bro, no you don't. They're just saying that to make you feel better.

Think about it for a moment. A 5 inch difference is pretty fucking big.

If I were you bro, I wouldn't have kids. You're 5'4. Your kids will struggle... ALOT.

This isn't your fault, it's just that the retarded Desi arranged marriage system allowed your genetically inferior ancestors (no better way to put it), to pass on their genes

Thank you.

You're welcome bhai. And tbh arranged marriages aren't necessarily a bad thing, I don't believe it will ever die out (based). I also don't believe in eugenics but rather anti-natalism.

yea thats why last resort should be going to a less genetically rich country like india

No such thing as racepill, if you're handsome you slay.
Absolute idiot. White guys mog ethnics. You’re an oldcel dumbass with 40 laycount. That’s like 2 lays a year after 20 JFL

i went through a rollercoaster of emotions to get a response like go to India and slay