race > height > skin colour> face > physique > money

I'm aware of things u can do to try to change ur pheno. Race tax will always be a thing though. Salludon has a great pheno for a curry, is PSL 7, and would still be rejected by many foids in the west
“Race tax” is due to stereotype not appearance

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and rand anon
China and Korea are the two countries with the highest rate of height growth by far
no they're not. South korea has gotten shorter since the last generation

same with japan they're getting shorter

east asians are manlets and forever will be.

Europeans on the other hand, are growing EVEN MORE.

all european countries will be at netherland tier height within the next gen or the one after that

Most girls would kill to a bf that attractive tho, peopkle at high of a level are usually taken or giga slayers. a face that high psl is too rare even if ethnic. Liberal white guirls would be fine with it.
Curry failo is still to strong imo. He'd prob be able to date around 30% of white women in his age bracket, which is still leagues beyond most ethnics

It ignores the correlation of race with face and height and physique, so ita flawed.

In the west, in a cosmopolitan city it doesn't play out like this.

If we assume all are western, and base the classification on IRL

Chad>tyrone>chaddam>>chadriguez>>> white HTN chadpreet> white MTN and ethnic HTN > chang > all LTN
i feel that chads and chadlitesare in their own league despite ethnicity assuming above average height. Race is becopmes less important after htn for slaying purposes

no they dont. they are uglier than white male faces. as proven by hundreds of studies including the one below

Not reading Predeterminism BS faked studies lul dude fakes 10 accounts to claim white superiority, top tier Asians mpg top tiers of any other race as you can see from the TikTok

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135
“Race tax” is due to stereotype not appearance
cope

its purely due to appearance

asian male faces ranked more feminine than whites and blacks

every other study showing asian male faces less attractive than white and black faces.

and the fact rice are way shorter than whites and blacks and have tiny dicks

nothing to do with stereotype. your just genetically inferior

It ignores the correlation of race with face and height and physique, so ita flawed.

In the west, in a cosmopolitan city it doesn't play out like this.

If we assume all are western, and base the classification on IRL

Chad>tyrone>chaddam>>chadriguez>>> white HTN chadpreet> white MTN and ethnic HTN > chang > all LTN
Chang > all in terms of appearance cope

Not reading Predeterminism BS faked studies lul dude fakes 10 accounts to claim white superiority, top tier Asians mpg top tiers of any other race as you can see from the TikTok
sure the 10s of studies on pubmed are all fake. keep living in cuckoo land

top 10 male models are all white men

voted most attractive man in the world has been white for the last 50 years

@HimmyButler is right, once you get to the psl range sallludon's in, race becomes negligible
his looks are so deviated from the norm that normies will just treat him like a unicorn demigod
Idk bro, there are literally snowbunnies who REFUSE to even hookup with White chads, let alone date them. If women like that exist, then there are definitely some white women who wouldn't date Salludon

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25663 and Deleted member 23218
Curry failo is still to strong imo. He'd prob be able to date around 30% of white women in his age bracket, which is still leagues beyond most ethnics
I disagree because hhe doesent look very curry and because the mog is too brutal. He would mog even white chadlites irl. Being tall and pale with light eyes makes the curry tax go away mostly ands his caucasoid skull haloes him, he could larpo as arab or something as well.
Idk bro, there are literally snowbunnies who REFUSE to even hookups with White chads, let alone date them. If women like that exists, then there are definitely some white women who wouldn't date Salludon
somne women but 30% only is too small, thats like saying they would rather date a white mth-htn instead. Vast majority of women would want to date salludon and basically evbery women would want to fuck him. He would be the most attractive person in any large venue (i.e at my college). The mog is too strong

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Yes, asides from pheno, it affects status
I feel for irl respect with men at lkeast its race+height assuming not subhuman. i feel i only get respected by people irl when im curry because of height, I fraud to 6'2.5 and my pheno is not compltely terrible (I bleachmaxxx and am getting color contacts of coerce)

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I disagree because hhe doesent look very curry and because the mog is too brutal. He would mog even white chadlites irl. Being tall and pale with light eyes makes the curry tax go away mostly ands his caucasoid skull haloes him, he could larpo as arab or something as well
basically evbery women would want to fuck him

Which is why I said he would be a slayer when it comes to hookups. Most White women wouldn't want to date a curry though, regardless of how good he looks

Vast majority of women would want to date salludon
Nah dude, hard disagree. For flings and fwb sure, not for LTRs. Dating a curry, regardless of how good he looks, is a status min for women

somne women but 30% only is too small,
I don't think that's small at all lol, having 3 out of 10 White women willing to date u as an ethnic is pretty high. Especially when it comes to pure looks

cope

View attachment 2048095

every other study showing asian male faces less attractive than white and black faces.

Cope cherrypicked study

Hong Kong is westernized you fucktard. And there are lots subhuman nerds and starving poor Asians, I'm talking about top tier Chads and Changs with top tier physique and height not averages. Changs like me will forever cuck all the pasty subhumans in your inferior bloodline. Nice alt though you're the nigga who made that OG thread with an inferiority complex to Asians. I wonder what your origin story is

www.cnn.com/2021/10/11/china/average-height-mic-intl-hnk/index.html

"Of the countries examined, China saw the largest male height increase – between 1985 and 2019, the average height of 19-year-old men in China increased by nearly 3.5 inches (9 centimeters). "This increase in height represents far more than a physical development. Rather, it serves as a symbol of how quickly China’s economy has grown and quality of life has improved in just a few decades."

www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/07/27/487391773/americans-are-shrinking-while-chinese-and-koreans-sprout-up

Your genetics are inferior, your countries are inferior, and your culture is inferior. Even Hitler and the Nazi put Asians above most cumskins along with the purest 100% Nordic cucks while the Chinese and Japanese viewed themselves as superior to everyone during WWII. Asians have far better genetics that are stunted by nutritional factors. Muh you short, cope harder. There's a reason Asian changs gigamog chads of every other race. Cope SFcel

Cope cherrypicked study

Hong Kong is westernized you fucktard. And there are lots subhuman nerds and starving poor Asians, I'm talking about top tier Chads and Changs with top tier physique and height not averages. Changs like me will forever cuck all the pasty subhumans in your inferior bloodline. Nice alt though you're the nigga who made that OG thread with an inferiority complex to Asians. I wonder what your origin story is

"Of the countries examined, China saw the largest male height increase – between 1985 and 2019, the average height of 19-year-old men in China increased by nearly 3.5 inches (9 centimeters). "This increase in height represents far more than a physical development. Rather, it serves as a symbol of how quickly China’s economy has grown and quality of life has improved in just a few decades."

www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/07/27/487391773/americans-are-shrinking-while-chinese-and-koreans-sprout-up

Your genetics are inferior, your countries are inferior, and your culture is inferior. Even Hitler and the Nazi put Asians above most cumskins along with the purest 100% Nordic cucks while the Chinese and Japanese viewed themselves as superior to everyone during WWII. Asians have far better genetics that are stunted by nutritional factors. Muh you short, cope harder. There's a reason Asian changs gigamog chads of every other race. Cope SFcel
lol id be mad too if my race was inferior in every genetic and social factor

lol id be mad too if my race was inferior in every genetic and social factor
"Muh cumskins getting taller you manlets"

Nigga decided to ignore the links completely disproving his delusional cope BS because he knows he's inferior and will be ruled by the golden skinned race. Asians earning more money than Euro subhumans in their own countries is suifuel
no they're not. South korea has gotten shorter since the last generation

View attachment 2048094

same with japan they're getting shorter

east asians are manlets and forever will be.

Europeans on the other hand, are growing EVEN MORE.

all european countries will be at netherland tier height within the next gen or the one after that

www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/1994996/tall-tales-asians-hit-new-heights-largest-growth

www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/nmpet8/young_beijingers_are_now_becoming_taller_than/

www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2021/09/20/worlds-tallest-people-shrinking-height-study-shows/8417211002/

www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/why-some-nationalities-are-get-shorter-while-the-rest-get-taller/

Talking out your ass and hoping the shit sticks, gigacope. For the record I googled all this in 2 searches, didn't need to find some obscure faked study jfl. Also I'm 6'1 so idgaf how short other Asians are, like I said the top Asians mog the top of other races in appearance, IQ, wealth, strength, speed, everything. Suifuel for SFcels

"Muh cumskins getting taller you manlets"

Nigga decided to ignore the links completely disproving his delusional cope BS because he knows he's inferior and will be ruled by the golden skinned race. Asians earning more money than Euro subhumans in their own countries is suifuel

www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/1994996/tall-tales-asians-hit-new-heights-largest-growth

www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/nmpet8/young_beijingers_are_now_becoming_taller_than/

www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2021/09/20/worlds-tallest-people-shrinking-height-study-shows/8417211002/

www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/why-some-nationalities-are-get-shorter-while-the-rest-get-taller/

Talking out your ass and hoping the shit sticks, gigacope. For the record I googled all this in 2 searches, didn't need to find some obscure faked study jfl. Also I'm 6'1 so idgaf how short other Asians are, like I said the top Asians mog the top of other races in appearance, IQ, wealth, strength, speed, everything. Suifuel for SFcels
americans are getting shorter because more and more ethnics go there. jfl at believing 5'9 avg height in america means white americans are 5'9 LMAO

i literally showed in the thread, the non-ethnic states in america are 5'11 average

and i just proved with studies that Japan and South Korea are getting shorter, and europeans are getting taller
and no, whites mog asians in appearance, iq, countries, innovations, wealth, strength, everything

over for u chink boi, and its only gonna get worse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135
@Cheesyrumble he is back again, we need @pur3e in the house

i feel that chads and chadlitesare in their own league despite ethnicity assuming above average height. Race is becopmes less important after htn for slaying purposes
Yeah basically, it's just that fewer ethnics as a proportion are HTN...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Which is why I said he would be a slayer when it comes to hookups. Most White women wouldn't want to date a curry though, regardless of how good he looks

Nah dude, hard disagree. For flings and fwb sure, not for LTRs. Dating a curry, regardless of how good he looks, is a status min for women

I don't think that's small at all lol, having 3 out of 10 White women willing to date u as an ethnic is pretty high. Especially when it comes to pure looks
No its the opposite, in my experience anyway, foids want to date us curries for LTR, but don't wanna have hookup...

No its the opposite, in my experience anyway, foids want to date us curries for LTR, but don't wanna have hookup...
I wasn’t talking about most curries, in those cases the foids only want to date them solely for their resources

I wasn’t talking about most curries, in those cases the foids only want to date them solely for their resources
If not most curries then who u mean?

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
americans are getting shorter because more and more ethnics go there. jfl at believing 5'9 avg height in america means white americans are 5'9 LMAO

i literally showed in the thread, the non-ethnic states in america are 5'11 average

and i just proved with studies that Japan and South Korea are getting shorter, and europeans are getting taller
and no, whites mog asians in appearance, iq, countries, innovations, wealth, strength, everything

View attachment 2048107
Damn you're angry lmao. Nigga is coping and seething hard. Ignoring my links and spewing random shit out of your ass hoping it sticks to the toilet typing it in all caps bold doesn't mean it's true. Subhuman cumskin is going insane and being driven to suicide after recognizing his racial inferiority rofl

You know, there's a reason why Hitler and the Nazis put the Chinese and Japanese as superior to almost every white and equal to only the purest Nordic subhumans on their racial hierarchy, while the Chinese were against them in the war and the Japanese viewed themselves as superior to all Europeans. Even retards like Hitler know of our superiority, even other white supremacists disagree with you.

Race is the only thing you feel like you have over other men, who are taller than you, stronger than you, better looking than you, make more money than you, and have higher status than you, and would fuck you and your stunted manlet cuck dad up, then gang fuck your mom while you and your pathetic weak subhuman dad watch while your 5'4 subhuman genetics get bred out. Men like me, or should I say teenagers like me, hell even 12 year old boys could do that to your pathetically weak genetic failure family. I'm going to drive you to the brink of suicide by disproving the only thing you think you have going for you, muh race, you pathetic fucking subhuman, fucking failed excuse of a genetic abomination who's torture and death would finally bring light and happiness to his own subhuman family.

i just proved with studies that Japan and South Korea are getting shorter, and europeans are getting taller

No you didn't. You posted one random image about the average height of Koreans at different ages that doesn't show dog shit. You didn't post a single thing about Japanese, or Europeans getting taller. Low IQ tricks like this don't work on your Asian masters, try again.

whites mog asians in appearance

Check out this TikTok rq. These foids are ok with never seeing the inferior cumskins again with their subhuman genetics, they want them to fuck off forever and die in a ditch. Both white girls and Asian girls. They want to fuck the superior Asian chang and have the superior Asian seed inside of their wombs. They are direct, not faked, not obscure, easy to read comments and you completely ignore them as you ignore all my links. An Asian chang has infinitely higher SMV than a chad of any other race. Suifuel for manlet faggots like you who aren't even at the level of the already inferior white Chad, fucking 5'4 subhuman genetic failure JFL

whites mog asians in iq

You are actually a delusional schizophrenic with subhuman IQ. Even the most racist whites disagree with this and jack off the nerdy Asian stereotype lmao. Look at the average IQ by country.

World-IQ-map-1024x553.jpg

worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country

Top 6 countries are all Asian here too. JFL at retarded white subhumans

wng.org/articles/questions-about-iq-1627354847

In America, Asians have even higher average IQs. Asian Americans have 5 higher IQ points than subhuman white Americans and the gap is only widening.

It's actually getting better for us, in terms of height, wealth, IQ, success, athleticism, economic power, military power, social power, and reputation. And what's more, it's getting much worse for Europeans. They are a dying, weakening, worsening, declining and inferior race that is about to return to the bottom of the pool under the superior world power empires of China and old Mongolia like they were before the past few centuries of history, especially Nordic Europeans who were shorter than East Asians were back then and subhuman barbarians and raiders that did nothing but rape and pillage other genetically inferior Europeans. I'll provide evidence below of why our superior race is rising and your race is coming to a sad and certain halt and decline.

whites mog asians in countries

Again, spewing random schizo bullshit with zero evidence for your claims. Asian countries are the strongest militarily by far except the US, which will be overtaken by China soon. European countries are weak and growing weaker, Asian countries are the opposite. Asian countries are also growing in economic power while European and American countries are getting into more and more debt and are doing worse and worse economically in comparison to Asian countries.

"Last week, as China celebrated the 72nd anniversary of Communist Party rule with a week-long public holiday, state-run media cranked up the patriotism to hail the country’s economic rise, military achievements, political clout – and even the height of its men."

"Of the countries examined, China saw the largest male height increase – between 1985 and 2019, the average height of 19-year-old men in China increased by nearly 3.5 inches (9 centimeters)."

"The comment reflects how this increase in height represents far more than a physical development. Rather, it serves as a symbol of how quickly China’s economy has grown and quality of life has improved in just a few decades."

Look at the quotes. China is getting better and better. EVERYTHING, not just height. Economy, quality of life, GDP, IQ, career options, military power government power, achievements, and consolidation over the rest of the world.

Meanwhile, almost every single American and European is saying the western world is fucked, even the subhuman cumskins in this forum. They are getting worse and worse. That's what happens when you open your legs for other races and give foids all the power. There's a reason there's an incel forum like this complaining about foids and all their power in the modern world. Cucked, weak, declining white males.

whites mog asians in strength
False. China mogs every European country in the Olympics in the last decades, and Japan and South Korea are also at the top mogging European countries with way less people than China. America is the only one that can compete and that's because a majority of them are niggers, not Europeans. Now besides talking about athleticism and general Olympic prowess, let's talk about strength. Chinese are far stronger and only getting stronger and stronger as the country improves nutrition and athletic programs and also genetically engineers 7ft 200IQ supersoldiers. They are second place in terms of Olympic weightlifting medals overall of ALL COUNTRIES, only behind Russia. However, Russia was ahead In fact, let me plug in something interesting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_at_the_Summer_Olympics

Before 2000, mostly European countries along with America and Russia were winning. However, from 2000-2020, SIX TIMES IN A FUCKING ROW, CHINA MOGGED EVERY OTHER COUNTRY. No other country has won ONCE since 2000. No country has achieved what China has right now in Olympic weightlifting, 6 wins in a row, AND THE GAP WILL ONLY GET BIGGER LMFAO, THEY WILL ONLY WIN MORE TIMES IN A ROW. THIS SHOWS THAT AS EUROPEANS DECLINE, ASIANS ARE ON THE RISE LMFAO. EVERY SINGLE THING POINTS TO YOUR INFERIOR RACE DECLINING. KEEP COPING SUBHUMAN CUMSKIN.

americans are getting shorter because more and more ethnics go there. jfl at believing 5'9 avg height in america means white americans are 5'9 LMAO / whites mog asians in height

Ths is false, whites are getting shorter everywhere. I'll show you evidence of Europeans getting shorter. However, besides that, this is another reason why the European race is dying. Asian countries today are in general much stronger than European countries. The only Europe carry is America and even then it will be Hispanic dominant by 2050. Then whites are really fucked, especially with all this woke stuff and bringing up minorities and minorities rolling in. White men have less and less power, getting cucked by the feminist system and wokeness. Europe is already weaker, now America is going to be Hispanic dominant because the inferior subhuman white race is getting outbred.

“If you go around looking at Hong Kong Chinese, the young generation are pretty tall, old people are very small – it’s a very good reflection of improved nutrition and better public health,” the professor added.

AMERICANS ARE SHRINKING WHILE CHINESE AND KOREANS SPROUT UP
"The country is having a massive growth spurt. And it doesn't look like it's slowing down anytime soon."

YOUNG BEIJINGERS ARE NOW BECOMING TALLER THAN ANGLO-AMERICANS (NEW HEIGHT DATA)
"For the first time, an Asian region broke 178cm on average, and is still growing." Asians are getting taller than they EVER were before, and it's only going to keep increasing.

"For years, the Netherlands has been the world's tallest nation. But the average height for Dutch people is shrinking, according to a study published Friday."

"Dutch people born in 1980 may have been the tallest in the country's history, with the average heights of 6 feet (183.9 centimeters) for men and 5.6 feet (170.7 centimeters) for women."

"In their report, the government statisticians concluded that, for most of the 20th century, the Dutch grew taller and taller. But since 1980, that growth stopped."

ROFL AT EVEN THE TALLEST OF WHITE SUBHUMAN CUCKS SHRINKING IN HEIGHT. ASIANS ARE INCREASING AND WILL KEEP INCREASING WHILE WHITES ARE LOSING POWER AND GETTING WEAKER MILITARILY IN COMPARISON TO ASIAN COUNTRIES AND BECOMING MORE AND MORE ECONOMICALLY RELIANT ON ASIAN COUNTRIES. THEY'RE ALL GOING TO BECOME FUCKING MANLETS JUST LIKE YOU SOON YOU FUCKING STUNTED SUBHUMAN GENETIC ABOMINATION FAGGOT. THIS SHOWS HOW GENETICALLY INFERIOR YOU ARE COMPARED TO OTHER RACES WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPLETE NUTRITION AND WEALTH ADVANTAGE. COPE HARDER, SPEW FAKE STATISTICS LIKE THE LOW IQ CUMSKIN YOU ARE, IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACTS.

whites mog asians in wealth
www.pgpf.org/blog/2022/11/income-and-wealth-in-the-united-states-an-overview-of-recent-data

www.dol.gov/agencies/wb/data/earnings/median-annual-sex-race-hispanic-ethnicity

Superior Asians earn more income than inferior cumskins in their own countries. Every single study shows this, not obscure random bullshit.

FOR THE SECOND LINK, SET IT TO WHITE MEN AND ASIAN MEN ONLY. OR SEARCH UP LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE SHOWING THE AVERAGE SALARY OVER TIME. THE PAY GAP IS ONLY FUCKING WIDENING BETWEEN SUBHUMAN CUMSKINS AND GOLDEN SKINNED CHANGS AT AN EXTREMELY FAST RATE LMFAO. ASIANS WENT FROM EARNING LESS TO EARNING MUCH, MUCH MORE AND THEY ARE STILL EARNING MORE AND MORE COMPARED TO WHITES. WHITE MEN ARE CUCKED BY BOTH ASIANS IN FOREIGN ASIAN COUNTRIES AND ASIANS IN THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRIES. HOW FUCKING INFERIOR DO YOU HAVE TO BE?

TLDR the golden skinned Asian race is superior in every fucking way and only improving from here. The inferior subhuman white race is weakening, declining, and getting bred out and stamped out. I didn't write this only for you, low IQ animal, such words from such a wise man aren't wasted on the likes of one single subhuman. I wrote this so all these cumskins as well as other subhuman races will come to the realization how inferior their race is. (Don't cry pls this is just a joke)

I don't live vicariously through the accomplishments of other men of my race like you, it's clear that accomplishments are on an individual basis. Even a nigger can be born the smartest man in the world. However, since you retardedly think your race defines you as a person and live vicariously through other men, this will hopefully drive you to finally do what you should have already done long ago.

Last edited:
race > height > skin colour> face > physique > money

and there was a study showing skin colour matters more than facial features. but ive lost the pubmed link ill find soon
If you wanna live in this world peacefully, you should be 6ft+

cope

View attachment 2048095

by youw own logic, black faces are rated more masculine than white, why are whites ok with being cucked by blacks but get angry when asians do it?

Damn you're angry lmao. Nigga is coping and seething hard. Ignoring my links and spewing random shit out of your ass hoping it sticks to the toilet typing it in all caps bold doesn't mean it's true. Subhuman cumskin is going insane and being driven to suicide after recognizing his racial inferiority rofl

You know, there's a reason why Hitler and the Nazis put the Chinese and Japanese as superior to almost every white and equal to only the purest Nordic subhumans on their racial hierarchy, while the Chinese were against them in the war and the Japanese viewed themselves as superior to all Europeans. Even retards like Hitler know of our superiority, even other white supremacists disagree with you.

Race is the only thing you feel like you have over other men, who are taller than you, stronger than you, better looking than you, make more money than you, and have higher status than you, and would fuck you and your stunted manlet cuck dad up, then gang fuck your mom while you and your pathetic weak subhuman dad watch while your 5'4 subhuman genetics get bred out. Men like me, or should I say teenagers like me, hell even 12 year old boys could do that to your pathetically weak genetic failure family. I'm going to drive you to the brink of suicide by disproving the only thing you think you have going for you, muh race, you pathetic fucking subhuman, fucking failed excuse of a genetic abomination who's torture and death would finally bring light and happiness to his own subhuman family.
fantasy. whats so superior about the japanese then lol? their height? mogged. their countries? mogged in every aspect

No you didn't. You posted one random image about the average height of Koreans at different ages that doesn't show dog shit. You didn't post a single thing about Japanese, or Europeans getting taller. Low IQ tricks like this don't work on your Asian masters, try again.
i posted a link to a statista which links to south korean government website. south koreans are getting shorter every year

same with japanese...

(the richest asians btw)

Check out this TikTok rq. These foids are ok with never seeing the inferior cumskins again with their subhuman genetics, they want them to fuck off forever and die in a ditch. Both white girls and Asian girls. They want to fuck the superior Asian chang and have the superior Asian seed inside of their wombs. They are direct, not faked, not obscure, easy to read comments and you completely ignore them as you ignore all my links. An Asian chang has infinitely higher SMV than a chad of any other race. Suifuel for manlet faggots like you who aren't even at the level of the already inferior white Chad, fucking 5'4 subhuman genetic failure JFL
your proof asians are better looking: a tiktok

my proof: like 50 studies of ur own women rating white faces more attractive , even with and without media

False. China mogs every European country in the Olympics in the last decades, and Japan and South Korea are also at the top mogging European countries with way less people than China. America is the only one that can compete and that's because a majority of them are niggers, not Europeans. Now besides talking about athleticism and general Olympic prowess, let's talk about strength. Chinese are far stronger and only getting stronger and stronger as the country improves nutrition and athletic programs and also genetically engineers 7ft 200IQ supersoldiers. They are second place in terms of Olympic weightlifting medals overall of ALL COUNTRIES, only behind Russia. However, Russia was ahead In fact, let me plug in something interesting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_at_the_Summer_Olympics

Before 2000, mostly European countries along with America and Russia were winning. However, from 2000-2020, SIX TIMES IN A FUCKING ROW, CHINA MOGGED EVERY OTHER COUNTRY. No other country has won ONCE since 2000. No country has achieved what China has right now in Olympic weightlifting, 6 wins in a row, AND THE GAP WILL ONLY GET BIGGER LMFAO, THEY WILL ONLY WIN MORE TIMES IN A ROW. THIS SHOWS THAT AS EUROPEANS DECLINE, ASIANS ARE ON THE RISE LMFAO. EVERY SINGLE THING POINTS TO YOUR INFERIOR RACE DECLINING. KEEP COPING SUBHUMAN CUMSKIN.
lmao writing in capital letters. mustve hit a nerve

okok u won some olypmic gold medals because u tried so hard and bred people to be no.1.

doesnt change the fact that the average asian male is significantly weaker than the average white male, by studies

“If you go around looking at Hong Kong Chinese, the young generation are pretty tall, old people are very small – it’s a very good reflection of improved nutrition and better public health,” the professor added.

AMERICANS ARE SHRINKING WHILE CHINESE AND KOREANS SPROUT UP
"The country is having a massive growth spurt. And it doesn't look like it's slowing down anytime soon."

YOUNG BEIJINGERS ARE NOW BECOMING TALLER THAN ANGLO-AMERICANS (NEW HEIGHT DATA)
"For the first time, an Asian region broke 178cm on average, and is still growing." Asians are getting taller than they EVER were before, and it's only going to keep increasing.

ur source was literally AznIdentity.

on ur own government website it shows you are shrinking for the last 3 generations

Superior Asians earn more income than inferior cumskins in their own countries. Every single study shows this, not obscure random bullshit.

FOR THE SECOND LINK, SET IT TO WHITE MEN AND ASIAN MEN ONLY. OR SEARCH UP LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE SHOWING THE AVERAGE SALARY OVER TIME. THE PAY GAP IS ONLY FUCKING WIDENING BETWEEN SUBHUMAN CUMSKINS AND GOLDEN SKINNED CHANGS AT AN EXTREMELY FAST RATE LMFAO. ASIANS WENT FROM EARNING LESS TO EARNING MUCH, MUCH MORE AND THEY ARE STILL EARNING MORE AND MORE COMPARED TO WHITES. WHITE MEN ARE CUCKED BY BOTH ASIANS IN FOREIGN ASIAN COUNTRIES AND ASIANS IN THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRIES. HOW FUCKING INFERIOR DO YOU HAVE TO BE?
white countries are all way richer than asian countries and work like 2x less hours

the only reason asians earn more in america is cos only top tier asians go there and they move specifically to high income cities

white countries are all way richer than asian countries and work like 2x less hours lol

imagine working way more than white people, and still earning much less jfl

i know that one has GOT to hurt

ROFL AT EVEN THE TALLEST OF WHITE SUBHUMAN CUCKS SHRINKING IN HEIGHT. ASIANS ARE INCREASING AND WILL KEEP INCREASING WHILE WHITES ARE LOSING POWER AND GETTING WEAKER MILITARILY IN COMPARISON TO ASIAN COUNTRIES AND BECOMING MORE AND MORE ECONOMICALLY RELIANT ON ASIAN COUNTRIES. THEY'RE ALL GOING TO BECOME FUCKING MANLETS JUST LIKE YOU SOON YOU FUCKING STUNTED SUBHUMAN GENETIC ABOMINATION FAGGOT. THIS SHOWS HOW GENETICALLY INFERIOR YOU ARE COMPARED TO OTHER RACES WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPLETE NUTRITION AND WEALTH ADVANTAGE. COPE HARDER, SPEW FAKE STATISTICS LIKE THE LOW IQ CUMSKIN YOU ARE, IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACTS.
holy shit look how angry i make you

he only Europe carry is America and even then it will be Hispanic dominant by 2050.
european countries are all way better than east asian countries in every measurable aspect lol

and yes we have to import shitskins so our population pyramid stays healthy so we can keep dominating the global economy. we dont want to have a population collapse like all east asian countries will and ur economy will collapse with it, unlike ours

I don't live vicariously through the accomplishments of other men of my race like you
your mad that u cant do this because ur countries and men are inferior in every measurable aspect

True but too painful for most here to accept. If you’re tall and white, it’s already a wrap. Face is overrated here