Race is total cope

azuzu

azuzu

Bronze
I see a lot of autists think race plays a role in slaying and it’s hilarious. Race = meaningless. JBW is total cope. Whatever race you are you have access to foids within your own race which is arguably the best course of action. If you are interracial dating KYS. Don’t date outside race and don’t create halfbreeds. If anything I have seen that being white is a disadvantage in the states these days, most ugly black guys slay foids all day. Asian men and white men are probably the most cucked race these days it’s sad to see all the Asian girls abandon their counterparts for white guys and I feel bad for the white guys getting cucked by all the blacks. Race = cope just date within your race and it don’t matter. Dating outside race = rope (slaying outside race is ok but not optimal either)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, PrinceLuenLeoncur, try2beme and 26 others
White chad will always end up slaying more than ethnic chad, of course chads are their own race but it's still true.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: StudyCelCope, borntosuffer, nope and 9 others
I see a lot of autists think race plays a role in slaying and it’s hilarious. Race = meaningless. JBW is total cope. Whatever race you are you have access to foids within your own race which is arguably the best course of action. If you are interracial dating KYS. Don’t date outside race and don’t create halfbreeds. If anything I have seen that being white is a disadvantage in the states these days, most ugly black guys slay foids all day. Asian men and white men are probably the most cucked race these days it’s sad to see all the Asian girls abandon their counterparts for white guys and I feel bad for the white guys getting cucked by all the blacks. Race = cope just date within your race and it don’t matter. Dating outside race = rope (slaying outside race is ok but not optimal either)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, borntosuffer, mike21 and 8 others
jbw is cope for cumskins that can't date their own kind and have to resort to geomaxxing to date white worshippers aka South Asians and Asians

• +1
Reactions: nathan
White chad will always end up slaying more than ethnic chad, of course chads are their own race but it's still true.
tyrone slays more than chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum452, watah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
I don’t see this in the states. I see all the white women abandoning their white men for ethnics. They are actually repulsed by white men and don’t want to be seen as having “white privilege” it’s hilarious. They think they get points for fucking a black.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Magnum452, borntosuffer and liberiangrimreaper
tyrone slays more than chad
Nope only in certain parts of the western world and this is coming from a black guy
Since Eurocentric features are the beauty standard white guys will do much better in Asia and other parts of the world

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and nathan
JBW is a fact but anything lite+ race is insignificant. Tyrone is just dark tinted chad.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, greywind and 3 others
I support the cumskins btw they built the country and don’t deserve this treatment at all. White foids are literally clueless and should stop dating ethnics and interracial breeding. Everyone is better off slaying and ltr their own race theory

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh
No woman is fucking those monkeys

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, borntosuffer and Ghoulish
IMG 1592

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ojicreechadlite, borntosuffer and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, rand anon and SidharthTheSlayer
Nope only in certain parts of the western world and this is coming from a black guy
Since Eurocentric features are the beauty standard white guys will do much better in Asia and other parts of the world
I don’t give a fuck about Asia if you live in Asia KYS. I am simply giving you the facts as an armenian Persian cell in America. Race doesn’t matter at all. I’ve dabbled in different colored foid pussy in my younger years and no longer do this as an adult. A chad is a chad regardless of race they will slay. Foids are colorblind once confronted with looks,height,money. You should see how demonized white men are in California it’s literally horrible.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and borntosuffer
These race related threads are getting tiresome AF @exo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bananasslayer, Costcosuperstore, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
It’s only chink women that flock for white dudes tbh. Latinas i won’t deny the higher class HQNP suburban ones maybe do but they’re usually in mostly white areas anyways so.

Other than that blaming race is inceldom is just bluepilled uglycel or autist Cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and nullandvoid
There is a racial hierarchy amongst men and women when it comes to dating. And you guys take JBW way to literally.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum452, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and 2 others
The blackpill only applies to fair skin Caucasians and mongoloids

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Magnum452, watah, Chadeep and 6 others
These race related threads are getting tiresome AF @exo
Hey why don’t you answer all the overwhelming evidence I have on some of your bs lies.

You pollack negro !

No woman is fucking those monkeys
I challenge you to visit any college campus east or west coast. Every couple is interracial at this point. It’s disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Magnum452, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and 4 others
I’m just taking note of the trend right now. All I see are black/white and Asian/white couples. White people need to stop it before they become extinct which will happen eventually if they don’t get their shit together

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
Hey why don’t you answer all the overwhelming evidence I have on some of your bs lies.

You pollack negro !
Nothing to answer. Just because you live with 5'2 indios, that doesn't mean it's the same here.

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
This thread,s a cope

• +1
Indian guys have equal smv to white guys bro ur right it doesn’t matter at all🙃

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FaceandBBC, Chadeep and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Magnum452, PrinceLuenLeoncur, borntosuffer and 5 others
Nothing to answer. Just because you live with 5'2 indios, that doesn't mean it's the same here.
Yea keep coping bro I live in New England I see more mogger whites here than some black pollack negros.

Keep coping about 6’0 women you manlet

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Yea keep coping bro I live in New England I see more mogger whites here than some black pollack negros.

Keep coping about 6’0 women you manlet
Yeah, typical indio chimp out. If you can't read between the lines then you only have yourself to blame.

amazing how immeasurable amounts of women are open about their white guy lust but ppl still want to deny jbw just because they see a couple of ethnic men that aren’t inceIs

truly amazing

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Kanye West's Cousin, borntosuffer and 4 others
I don’t see this in the states. I see all the white women abandoning their white men for ethnics. They are actually repulsed by white men and don’t want to be seen as having “white privilege” it’s hilarious. They think they get points for fucking a black.
I agree with the notion that JBW is taken way too literally and is over-exaggerated but it still boosts your SMV/PSL.

amazing how immeasurable amounts of women are open about their white guy lust
Leaked footage of me talking to these supposed women

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, St.TikTokcel and watah
I agree with the notion that JBW is taken way too literally and is over-exaggerated but it still boosts your SMV/PSL.
Being white (in America) is a disadvantage (dating wise) in 2024 prove me wrong? (Also job wise, application wise, diversity hire theory lol

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Being white (in America) is a disadvantage (dating wise) in 2024 prove me wrong? (Also job wise, application wise, diversity hire theory lol
You're funny but in all seriousness, explain how.

I challenge you to visit any college campus east or west coast. Every couple is interracial at this point. It’s disgusting
And what did you do?
Come home and post this on an incel website??
If it was me those monkeys wouldn't be breathing by now

• JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid
Yeah, typical indio chimp out. If you can't read between the lines then you only have yourself to blame.
Muh indio dude you are a fucking mongol. I’m not Indio keep coping lmfao. Yea I’m not even close to an indio but if you want to cope with that sure bro. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also fuck off you talk in absolutes 24/7 which is a low iq trait.

You can’t even argue against statistics retard. Take a statistics class you can’t interpret data and what an anecdote is.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
bones >

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, datboijj and St.TikTokcel
There is a racial hierarchy amongst men and women when it comes to dating. And you guys take JBW way to literally.
What is the heirarchy then? Because the only hierarchy I have observed in my 23 years : wealth>height>face>personality. I’ve seen no correlation between race and slaying. Pretty sure majority of incels in United States are white btw.

Muh indio dude you are a fucking mongol. I’m not Indio keep coping lmfao. Yea I’m not even close to an indio but if you want to cope with that sure bro. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also fuck off you talk in absolutes 24/7 which is a low iq trait.

You can’t even argue against statistics retard. Take a statistics class you can’t interpret data and what an anecdote is.
There a thing called "bell curve", lil indio. If average height is 170cm then a chance of seeing someone 180cm is rather high.

There a thing called "bell curve", lil indio. If average height is 170cm then a chance of seeing someone 180cm is rather high.
I’m talking about women retard. Idc about the average height being 6’2 or whatever your claim was 6’0 was average for females nigger pollack.

A 6’5/6’6 guy is more common than a 6’0 female simple as that. Very few women are 6’0.

6’5 guys wouldn’t be SUPER uncommon if you are around athletes or certain ogres

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and St.TikTokcel
Indian guys have equal smv to white guys bro ur right it doesn’t matter at all🙃
I will admit there is alot of hate towards Indian women lately I’ve noticed. But not towards the men tbh. Indian men actually mog my existence in the states they all work at google or Tesla and have nice homes in the Bay Area with hot wives. They also make more money than Jews and anyone else I’m pretty sure. (Tell me your secrets plz)

I’m talking about women retard. Idc about the average height being 6’2 or whatever your claim was 6’0 was average for females nigger pollack.

A 6’5/6’6 guy is more common than a 6’0 female simple as that. Very few women are 6’0.

6’5 guys wouldn’t be SUPER uncommon if you are around athletes or certain ogres
Average height for foids is 170 and thus 180 foids are rather common. I know, it's hard for you to understand it since you're from the muttland but things are different here. It is what it is.

I will admit there is alot of hate towards Indian women lately I’ve noticed. But not towards the men tbh. Indian men actually mog my existence in the states they all work at google or Tesla and have nice homes in the Bay Area with hot wives. They also make more money than Jews and anyone else I’m pretty sure. (Tell me your secrets plz)
Because of their stable career. Indians don’t get shit in college bucko

Because of their stable career. Indians don’t get shit in college bucko
Lmao my roommate is Indian btw you should see the whores he manages to bring home some nights. It’s actually depressive how much he outperforms me in the foid arena.

• Hmm...
Reactions: watah
Racepill and heightpill are the two most scientifically studied elements of the blackpill in the US.

No amount of cope from bbc-obsessed sfcels or delusional narcy ethnics will change that.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
10 IQ user there
"Race doesn't matter, date within your race"
-Asian foids fuck with white men
"JBW don't exist"

Sure bro just be aboriginal and slay like crazy. Now answer, why are white HTNs simped so much by foids around the world?

• +1
You should be banned from this website if you deny race pill in the US tbh. You can make an arguement for other countries, but it’s such a heavily studied phenomenon in the US.

• +1
You're funny but in all seriousness, explain how.
1) companies and schools want to appear diverse and will put minorities before them when it comes to applications.
2) white foids seem to be mixbreeding more and more which is sad. Even black women are more race loyal than white women jfl.
3) whites are constantly made fun of and disrespected for no reason other than being white

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
What is the heirarchy then? Because the only hierarchy I have observed in my 23 years : wealth>height>face>personality. I’ve seen no correlation between race and slaying. Pretty sure majority of incels in United States are white btw.
Your observations and opinions doesn't matter when it comes to evidence.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, borntosuffer, watah and 1 other person