Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
It's not about pakistan or shitt it's about my ancestors
Pure pashtun
Screenshot 20210525 074151 1
vs med
IMG 20210529 145319

Jfl how will u cope now

@Toska @Chadeep @chaddyboi66 @africancel @Biggdink @SayHeyHey @N1666 @volcelfatcel @Aquiillaxo @goat2x @ShowerMaxxing @Yellow_fever_cel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Lmao, Deleted member 13197 and 4 others
The rule is that whatever is closer to white with the most white features is the superior one. Plus I'm pretty sure these curries are shorter than meds.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 13754
Pashtun mogged

Pashtun. I think med gets worshipped on here because of the amount of curries (such as yourself bro no offence here tho) who think that's attainable to fraud that pheno.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
Pashtun. I think med gets worshipped on here because of the amount of curries (such as yourself bro no offence here tho) who think that's attainable to fraud that pheno.
I fraud as pashtun.. Med fraud as pashtun.. Pashtun don't fraud as med

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
I fraud as pashtun.. Med fraud as pashtun.. Pashtun don't fraud as med
You're a minority in that respect then bro

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
@PrestonYnot @hxrrington @AcneScars @justadude

bruh these shitshtuns are definitely not over 5'6 and with wide hips while meds are usually over 5'8 and better upper bodies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 13754
bruh these shitshtuns are definitely not over 5'6 and with wide hips while meds are usually over 5'8 and better upper bodies.
Naa bro they r on average 5 7 to 8... And if they are given proper diet they can reach on average 5 10..in cities

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 6531 and .*my*.
Naa bro they r on average 5 7 to 8... And if they are given proper diet they can reach on average 5 10..in cities
I don't do ifs. We're talking about their current state. And med neck mogs.

I don't do ifs. We're talking about their current state. And med neck mogs.
They still face mog med back to hell.. Im talking about face (pheno) not fcking height muh cope

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Indo-Nordid is easily one of the best phenos in the world. Easily mogs Gracile Mediterranid. The only problem is it’s very hard to find a full Indo-Nordid since they usually have admixture with Turanids and Iranids

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Indo nordics only falios are narrow skull and orbitals with long midfaces. Indo Nordics are on par with Meds on average if they are tall and have decent bones I'd say. but when meds mog they mog hard

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
The rule is that whatever is closer to white with the most white features is the superior one. Plus I'm pretty sure these curries are shorter than meds.
I agree, but if the Dravidian looks really good like sendhil ramamurthy / some other really good Dravidian/ethnic then they will be superior.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
They still face mog med back to hell.. Im talking about face (pheno) not fcking height muh cope
Meds are closer to whites. They mog. When a girl looks at a 5'6 pashtun she sees poverty and street shitting, while med is just a dark white man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Indo nordics only falios are narrow skull and orbitals with long midfaces. Indo Nordics are on par with Meds on average if they are tall and have decent bones I'd say. but when meds mog they mog hard
Indo-Nordid mogs colouring wise tho. A comparison with the more robust Eurafricanid and Proto-Iranid phenos would be closer imo
Eurafricanid

Proto-Iranid

Eurafricanids are also med so :feelswah:

med obvsly this is average pasthun
11 1

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6273, .*my*. and 1 other person
Indo-Nordid is easily one of the best phenos in the world. Easily mogs Gracile Mediterranid. The only problem is it’s very hard to find a full Indo-Nordid since they usually have admixture with Turanids and Iranids
They get mogged by Dalofaelid,alpanids and north atlantids tho. Meds are a joke on average but when they mog they mog hard Meds are hyped up on psl tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars and bernanddrago
Very true. Pure indos are rare asf and not all pashtuns are indo nordids

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
They get mogged by Dalofaelid,alpanids and north atlantids tho. Meds are a joke on average but when they mog they mog hard Meds are hyped up on psl tbh
Yea that’s why I said Indo-Nordid mogs easily. Any coarse Cromagniform variety like Dalo-Faelid or Trønder mog most Gracile phenos simply due to robustness

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Very true. Pure indos are rare asf and not all pashtuns are indo nordids
Most Pashtuns are mutts mixed with Indo-Nordid, Iranid, Indid and Turanid

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Jason Voorhees
It's not about pakistan or shitt it's about my ancestors
Pure pashtun View attachment 1154832vs medView attachment 1154833
Jfl how will u cope now

@Toska @Chadeep @chaddyboi66 @africancel @Biggdink @SayHeyHey @N1666 @volcelfatcel @Aquiillaxo @goat2x @ShowerMaxxing @Yellow_fever_cel
Idk man about Pashtuns but med's mog us Turks and we both look ethnic tbh. The best thing that can be done is just keep the borders closed

• +1
Reactions: Ryan