Race pill isn't that strong outside of online dating and in real life, don't take it face value

A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
Race Pill threads always use Hinge, bumble, and also always are done in the wrong locations that don't suit any non white person.

In real life I see average looking hispanics with decent looking white girls. But yes online for hinge bumble tinder significant disparities. Some hispanic guy however did bumble in Seattle which is close to Canada. Canada is a more liberal laidback country and he said he got like 50 likes in a few hours. Very good overall.

Different countries and real life interactions are a much more complete view of the understanding of race.

No one Is going to say that ethnics are at a no noticeable disadvantage , but similar to whites their are different types of phenotypes within a race, and certain ones with higher skins and with some caucasian features can generate a high appeal to white women as well.

The best analogy is a very dark skinned black vs a higher skinned hazel colored black with a normal size lip and not too wide nose. The latter would be considered exotic appeal. An example of a good black phenotype for blacks is Kobe Bryant. Excluding the height+money+status advtange and we give him a height of 6ft/183cm and make him unknown to the world and have an average amount of money, then he would too not get that many tinder likes/bumble likes like Salludon , but in real life he would have high appeal, and do well. And he would do even better with different locations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, enchanted_elixir, FrameMogger and 5 others
Race Pill threads always use Hinge, bumble, and also always are done in the wrong locations that don't suit any non white person.

In real life I see average looking hispanics with decent looking white girls. But yes online for hinge bumble tinder significant disparities. Some hispanic guy however did bumble in Seattle which is close to Canada. Canada is a more liberal laidback country and he said he got like 50 likes in a few hours. Very good overall.

Different countries and real life interactions are a much more complete view of the understanding of race.

No one Is going to say that ethnics are at a no noticeable disadvantage , but similar to whites their are different types of phenotypes within a race, and certain ones with higher skins and with some caucasian features can generate a high appeal to white women as well.

The best analogy is a very dark skinned black vs a higher skinned hazel colored black with a normal size lip and not too wide nose. The latter would be considered exotic appeal. An example of a good black phenotype for blacks is Kobe Bryant. Excluding the height+money+status advtange and we give him a height of 6ft/183cm and make him unknown to the world and have an average amount of money, then he would too not get that many tinder likes/bumble likes like Salludon , but in real life he would have high appeal, and do well. And he would do even better with different locations.

rEpLiEs: "0" :feelsgood: πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger

dnd rdπŸ˜› Waste of Time😊πŸ₯²:feelshah:

• +1
Racepill is even more brutal in real life.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Based_Toad, Banepilled and 4 others
Extreme cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, Based_Toad, FrameMogger and 1 other person

Don't listen to the basement dwellers here.

In OLD, ethnics face way higher discrimination since you are just put into a box.
In real life thats not the case and anyone thats been outside can see racepill is not all its made out to be.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
Don't listen to the basement dwellers here.

In OLD, ethnics face way higher discrimination since you are just put into a box.
In real life thats not the case and anyone thats been outside can see racepill is not all its made out to be.
I pointed out observations from real life, but people here chant cope like a bunch of cult members. Could be trolling as its a sensitive topic ( akin to saying its completely over for manlets, and even though they get a lot of hate I see plenty of manlets irl with girls that are cute). But like with ethnics online they get rekt online.

My manlet friend whose 5ft 6 and looks good can get a decent amount of tinder matches, but after mentioning height in his bio he lost a huge chunk of matches. Some of them dont see so after the height question comes he gets ghosted after saying.

In real life though he found a cute girl whose 5ft 4 through social circle game.

Racepill is cope, if you look good then you will be desireable. very simple

and you have to be their type too

its lookspill: Look attractive and don't be unattractive

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn and AscensionMan98

As a whole the average white man has infinitely more options then an average ethnic. That is a blackpill fact.

But where the Race pill goes astray is associating online dating= real life. For reasons unknown ethnics get a massive Falio on tinder/bumble/hinge. Mainly in America is the worst, then uk/australia. Less bias in Eastern Europe and russia.

In real life however I see a lot of interaccial couples, and a lot of them have a good looking white girl with a decent looking or avg looking hispanic/black.

Blacks I will say contrary to what they claim are willing to take any white girl lol. Hispanics and browns would rather be with a slim girl of their own race while blacks seem to increasingly dislike their own women.

The preferred phenotype that has the most success for ethnics with white girls is a mix of some white features with their own ethnicity. Height and Frame also will be a strong halo and in areas that have gone super far left like germany Finland Sweden, its more important as a some women will seek ethnics due to the bad boy halo/toxic masculine halo that has disappeared in the white men of their country.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16474
Interracial sex with females

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and Beetlejuice
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, n0rthface, FrameMogger and 1 other person

Be attractive and have a good phenotype :lul:, not just be attractive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 16474
Be attractive and have a good phenotype :lul:, not just be attractive.
true, but the brutal truth is that a dark black man in certain locations will have a huge falio. Mainly conservative areas. Now that same dark black man in Finland or Norway or germany , would likely not be at a disadvantage in those countries due to hardly any blacks being their and no stigma against interaccial relationships.

Eastern Europe and russia would still do much better then america. But he wouldn't have that insane success of Norway and Finland due to the bias against blacks in Eastern Europe countries for unknown reasons. Its more skin color dependent however. Meaning a dark black might get fucked abroad , but a more medium colored mullato one would be fine.

As a whole the average white man has infinitely more options then an average ethnic. That is a blackpill fact.

But where the Race pill goes astray is associating online dating= real life. For reasons unknown ethnics get a massive Falio on tinder/bumble/hinge. Mainly in America is the worst, then uk/australia. Less bias in Eastern Europe and russia.

In real life however I see a lot of interaccial couples, and a lot of them have a good looking white girl with a decent looking or avg looking hispanic/black.

Blacks I will say contrary to what they claim are willing to take any white girl lol. Hispanics and browns would rather be with a slim girl of their own race while blacks seem to increasingly dislike their own women.

The preferred phenotype that has the most success for ethnics with white girls is a mix of some white features with their own ethnicity. Height and Frame also will be a strong halo and in areas that have gone super far left like germany Finland Sweden, its more important as a some women will seek ethnics due to the bad boy halo/toxic masculine halo that has disappeared in the white men of their country.
I agree with this but the black men comment is cope and not true at all just Jewish lies ask black guys what women they prefer most will prefer black and Latina/Mullato women before white women don’t belive me go and ask them yourself and I hang with a few black dudes so I know what I’m talking about only one likes white foids

Online dating is harsher on ethnics though than irl I have pointed this out to @FailedNormieManlet and @Anstrum95 in discord.

Most men especially blacks, Arabs and curries prefer women of their own race with exotic facial features

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I agree with this but the black men comment is cope and not true at all just Jewish lies ask black guys what women they prefer most will prefer black and Latina/Mullato women before white women don’t belive me go and ask them yourself and I hang with a few black dudes so I know what I’m talking about only one likes white foids

Online dating is harsher on ethnics though than irl I have pointed this out to @FailedNormieManlet and @Anstrum95 in discord.

Most men especially blacks, Arabs and curries prefer women of their own race with exotic facial features
Well this is where I make the sour grape analogy. Its basically a metaphor about a fox that tries to jump a tree that it can't climb to get grapes, and then when it can't get the grapes it says its sour.

What I mean is a defense mechanism minority men say they prefer non white women , of their own race as not everyone can get a white girl. Now whether this is true depends . Some men pursue their own race of women as they want the kid to look like them. Valid reason. But some might be coping cause no white girl gave the time of the day, or not of quality.

I have been with white girls but I would never take a fat white girl over a cute attractive girl my own race or hispanic. The level of smv for ethnics besides in certain locations is overall quite high to consistently get white girls.

I read somewhere 80% of professional footballers have white girlfriends/wives. It seems to me that when given the proper money, status, the majority of non white men will choose a white girl ( as the opportunity is their due to their high smv from high lms).

Well this is where I make the sour grape analogy. Its basically a metaphor about a fox that tries to jump a tree that it can't climb to get grapes, and then when it can't get the grapes it says its sour.

What I mean is a defense mechanism minority men say they prefer non white women , of their own race as not everyone can get a white girl. Now whether this is true depends . Some men pursue their own race of women as they want the kid to look like them. Valid reason. But some might be coping cause no white girl gave the time of the day, or not of quality.

I have been with white girls but I would never take a fat white girl over a cute attractive girl my own race or hispanic. The level of smv for ethnics besides in certain locations is overall quite high to consistently get white girls.

I read somewhere 80% of professional footballers have white girlfriends/wives. It seems to me that when given the proper money, status, the majority of non white men will choose a white girl ( as the opportunity is their due to their high smv from high lms).
They end up with white women because that’s what surrounds them. These men are surrounded by money and white women are wealthier than other women hence what they are surrounded by. I myself fuck women of all groups but if I’m surrounded by curry or black women I’ll end up with one, this doesn’t mean I don’t prefer my own it just means proximity is what I’ll end up with.

It’s not sour grapes analogy most men prefer women of their own race black men when they go Sextourism go to black and Latina nations not white ones that should tell you all you need to know. Your reaching i see 4/10 curry guys with white beckies every time I go to my city centre gettng a Becky white woman isn’t hard :feelsgah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98