• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Where is eurasian masterrace?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3828
there’s too much variation within races to ever make an accurate guide lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
Everyone who makes race tier lists but doesn't put their race at the top is a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6403, Ryan and 4 others
indians are the true aryans ;333

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
there’s too much variation within races to ever make an accurate guide lmao
Making rants like that doesnt make u quirky you know that right ? You can compare races on averages no problem with that.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Coping is a low t trait
There's nothing to cope about. Indians have created some of the oldest civilisations till date, have the oldest surviving religion and a rich history and tradition.

Inb4 you post the retards drinking cowpiss and bathing in shit

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, volcelfatcel, Ryan and 1 other person
Making rants like that doesnt make u quirky you know that right ? You can compare races on averages no problem with that.
a few sentences = rant

great observation

this tier list is retarded. “turkic” isn’t even a race :lul: it’s a language group

same with arab, south asian, european etc

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 3828
a few sentences = rant

great observation

this tier list is retarded. “turkic” isn’t even a race :lul: it’s a language group

same with arab, south asian, european etc
U always say same shit in race threads and everyone knows it already

U always say same shit in race threads and everyone knows it already
go fetch me an example of me repeating the exact same point instead of spouting useless ad hominems

There's nothing to cope about. Indians have created some of the oldest civilisations till date, have the oldest surviving religion and a rich history and tradition.

the present matters more lol

look at the countries which do not adapt, they go backwards

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

India is epitome of soy. And your religion is shit and i didnt even research it for 5 minutes.

the present matters more lol

look at the countries which do not adapt, they go backwards
You cannot accurately judge the present without having knowledge of the past. Yes I agree that india today is a shithole and the blame cannot be shifted entirely to the effects British colonisation. However the existence of past civilisations up till the 18th century proves that Indians are indeed capable of forming and maintaining a self-governing society.

That being said I'm not particularly postive about the future of india. I think the two most likely scenarios are stagnation and Balkanisation

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and turkproducer
If you're from the West then your opinion is automatically irrelevant since your countries are full of degeneracy and decadence

I can tell
Muh degeneracy

You cannot accurately judge the present without having knowledge of the past. Yes I agree that india today is a shithole and the blame cannot be shifted entirely to the effects British colonisation. However the existence of past civilisations up till the 18th century proves that Indians are indeed capable of forming and maintaining a self-governing society.

That being said I'm not particularly postive about the future of india. I think the two most likely scenarios are stagnation and Balkanisation
The world was different then, Eastern countries got rich off of the trade routes selling their exclusive spices etc…

after industrial revolution, everywhere other than the west and a few exceptions fell behind

I’m not hopeful about Turkey either lmao. Arabs backstabbed us, brutal betrayal

add religious authoritarianism and it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and AcneScars
The world was different then, Eastern countries got rich off of the trade routes selling their exclusive spices
And Western countries got rich after the industrial revolution by selling their produced goods so isn't it similar in a way?
I’m not hopeful about Turkey either lmao. Arabs backstabbed us, brutal betrayal
I think most countries in the world will experience degradation

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Ryan
And Western countries got rich after the industrial revolution by selling their produced goods so isn't it similar in a way?

I think most countries in the world will experience degradation
selling spices and silk is different to producing computers and technology, you don’t think?:lul:

selling spices and silk is different to producing computers and technology, you don’t think?:lul:
It wasn’t just raw material tho. Handcrafting goods still takes a lot of skill. The only reason this even happened is because the East missed out on the industrial revolution as a result of colonisation. Chinks and curries could have developed technology independently if they had the freedom to do so

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Lmao what? Bro you guys literally know nothing about history :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. The dravidians were literally the ones who created the Indus Valley civilization, the indo aryans literally never created a civilization on their own, were literally nothing more than nomadic cattle pastoralist barbarians UNTIL they reached south asia, HMM I WONDER WHAT THEY HAD CAME ACROSS THAT COMPLETELY CHANGED THEIR OUTLOOK ON THEIR WAY TO LIVE :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:. This is why I always keep saying ABOS, whenever I keep taking about what ruined curries, and not dravidians.

THEY ARE NOT synonymous with one another.

This is an abo/south asian hunter gatherer:
Malidm
Malidf
Veddidm
Veddidf

Dravidians were either pure iranic farmers, or hybrids between iranic farmers and abos/ south asian hunter gatherers and looked like this:

Orientalidm
Orientalidf
FaceApp 1634840635633
FaceApp 1634840659975
FaceApp 1634840610816
FaceApp 1634840687732

I see the thought process behind your peoples logic, and that is ugly/physical inferior, implies unable to make or create civilization, which has literally NOT been the case throughout history. Take europe for example, while 5'8-5'10 celtic and germanic chad barbarians were running around with blue paint all of over their bodies, doing nothing besides dancing naked in the forests of europe, 5'5 latin and greekcels were busy laying down the bedrock of what would become modern day western civilization and creating empires which would enslave said 5'8-5'10 celtic and germanic chads :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Attachments

• 1634851186528.png
    1634851186528.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 49
  • FaceApp_1634840635633.jpg
    FaceApp_1634840635633.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 77
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Lmao what? Bro you guys literally know nothing about history :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. The dravidians were literally the ones who created the Indus Valley civilization, the indo aryans literally never created a civilization on their own, were literally nothing more than nomadic cattle pastoralist barbarians UNTIL they reached south asia, HMM I WONDER WHAT THEY HAD CAME ACROSS THAT COMPLETELY CHANGED THEIR OUTLOOK ON THEIR WAY TO LIVE :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:. This is why I always keep saying ABOS, whenever I keep taking about what ruined curries, and not dravidians.

This is an abo/south asian hunter gatherer: View attachment 1374585View attachment 1374586View attachment 1374587View attachment 1374588

Dravidians were either pure iranic farmers, or hybrids between iranic farmers and abos/ south asian hunter gatherers and looked like this:

View attachment 1374591View attachment 1374593View attachment 1374600View attachment 1374602View attachment 1374603View attachment 1374604

I see the thought process behind your peoples logic, and that is ugly/physical inferior, implies unable to make or create civilization, which has literally NOT been the case throughout history. Take europe for example, while 5'8-5'10 celtic and germanic chad barbarians were running around with blue paint all of over their bodies, doing nothing besides dancing naked in the forests of europe, 5'5 latin and greekcels were busy laying down the bedrock of what would become modern day western civilization and creating empires which would enslave said 5'8-5'10 celtic and germanic chads :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

dn rd

This is an abo/south asian hunter gatherer: View attachment 1374585View attachment 1374586View attachment 1374587View attachment 1374588

View attachment 1374591View attachment 1374593View attachment 1374600View attachment 1374602View attachment 1374603View attachment 1374604

Yes i know these but is Indus Valley civilization even that important ? Nobody cares tbh.

Yes i know these but is Indus Valley civilization even that important ? Nobody cares tbh.

Uh yes lmfao, when it comes to civilization, the indus valley was the only one that started everything in the subcontinent. The aryans were literally worthless rip offs that only thought about making a settled civilization AFTER they encountered the indus valley people, otherwise they were nomadic barbarians. Its the same way with iran, the indo-europeans that went there and established their own civilization only after they encountered the settled civilizations that were already there, like Elam. Make no mistake, the only thing the aryans were good for, was their looks.

Last edited:
Uh yes lmfao, when it comes to civilization, the indus valley was the only one that started everything in the subcontinent. The aryans were literally worthless rip offs that only thought about making a settled civilization AFTER they encountered the indus valley people, otherwise they were nomadic barbarians. Its the same way with iran, the indo-europeans that went there and established their own civilization only after they encountered the settled civilizations that were already there, like Elam.
Why being barbarian that bad people are still falling for years old Roman and British war propagandas :feelskek:

Why being barbarian that bad people are still falling for years old Roman and British war propagandas :feelskek:
Ok then lmao, go live out in the wild and make your own living jfl, go eat berries and shit, go hunt your own animals with stone and wooden weapons that you make with your own hands etc etc etc... Everything that civilization has to offer, and had to have ever offered, stems the original middle eastern farmers that created it. If you think settled civilization and agriculture is not better than being a nomadic barbarian, then why dont you stop living in modern day society which was created by it.