Racepill is 99% cumskin cope

They mean the northern european dudes w blue eyes lol.
Also blondes w blue eyes destroy actual meds who dont look northern Euro based on tinder exps
is a arab name on tinder a faillo ?

ni-bruh u cant just pick the pic with worst lighting and claim thats my "real undertone"
this is bedroom lighting too, how is this pale if anything i need to detan my neck asap
View attachment 2117548
You have dirt pale undertones. Anyone warm undertones would look yellow or red in that lighting stop coping. Im neutral and ill look yellow in frauded sunlight pics

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
You have dirt pale undertones. Anyone warm undertones would look yellow or red in that lighting stop coping. Im neutral and ill look yellow in frauded sunlight pics
i literally look yellow in that pic u trippin bro, also afaik the best way to tell undertone is vein color and mine are green asf

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
JFL at this entire thread.

pale ass LTNs thinking they smv mog good looking curries and asians jfl stop deluding yourselves - female brains would pick a good looking aboriginal over a acne riddled wimp skull having white boyy
No female brains for my face.
Only height.

• So Sad
1708939_download.jpg

Mogs ethnic chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27224, Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 27066 and 5 others
the real race pill: men of certain ethnicities are way more likely to suffer from the lookspill and heightpill.

good looking men of all races have appeal to many women of all races

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and forevermirin
the real race pill: men of certain ethnicities are way more likely to suffer from the lookspill and heightpill.

Also undertone-cels take a look at this

@Blackgymmax @StepbroMo

Apparently it can lighten skin to med tier(fitzpatrick 2-3), prolly cap but it does lighten skin , improve undertones

Im hoping back on msm soon. my 4 months supply arrived afew days ago 😍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog and forevermirin
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515

Until u see 5.5psl ethnics get curb stomped

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 16515
Until u see 5.5psl ethnics get curb stomped
haven't seen this ... yet
I'm gonna put myself out more and im sure it will happen to me sooner or later tbh but I don't think the racepill is all that compared to the looks or heightpill. @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos is a good example

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Racepill only mean something if two people are on the "same" level of looks otherwise beter be a chad ethnic than a subhuman white but hey water.

• +1
Racepill only mean something if two people are on the "same" level of looks otherwise beter be a chad ethnic than a subhuman white but hey water.
Yes accurate, even then it's more nuanced than certain phenos simply having more smv different phenos will have appeal to different types of foids and also depends on geography etc. (Altho in general yes some phenos have wider appeal)

Should be water but still plenty subhuman "brutal phenopill" merchants on here

I make and sell cheats for comp games whilst you sit there wasting your time playing casual games making absolutely no money, who's the real loser here?
Based. Didn’t even think there was still a market for that. How long for you to learn how to sell that shit cos I need to get into that as I play video games and should make mooolah off it

Based. Didn’t even think there was still a market for that. How long for you to learn how to sell that shit cos I need to get into that as I play video games and should make mooolah off it
I mean it depends on the game you want to make cheats for. If the game has a good kernel level anticheat like Valorant does for example, then you will need to dedicate a large amount of your time attempting to bypass the anticheat, it's a very long and tedious process and you need to have very deep knowledge on OS internals and how a PC works, and you obviously have to be good at programming aswell.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I mean it depends on the game you want to make cheats for. If the game has a good kernel level anticheat like Valorant does for example, then you will need to dedicate a large amount of your time attempting to bypass the anticheat, it's a very long and tedious process and you need to have very deep knowledge on OS internals and how a PC works, and you obviously have to be good at programming aswell.
Hmm sounds about right tbh I expected it to reward hard effort and shit. I guess if you need to know how comp work then C is prob what’s used for hacking that shir and lower games with less developed/protected kernels can be hacked using Python which is bascislly a language created by C

haven't seen this ... yet
I'm gonna put myself out more and im sure it will happen to me sooner or later tbh but I don't think the racepill is all that compared to the looks or heightpill. @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos is a good example
How havent you seen this yet. There multiple tinder experiments on this forum proving it

Ethnic cope. You dont need to be perfect to be 5.5psl. Youd be 0psl if i nitpicked 1 feature and dipped you 4 psl pts. You have actual nct jfl
theres a diff bw "not being perfect" and literally having a deformed mouth area bro. u should know nct on its own isnt even a failo when plenty gl people have it - no chadlite+ has bruxism fucked teeth like that curry "chadlite" used in that experiment.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You guys cope however you can.

But WHITE MTN >> ETHNIC CHAD

The ONLY thing that can save you from being brutally mogged by this white Übermensch:
1000_F_241568848_4YqWJVOXkXirsxxQiaKTzNGU5PoJQACL.jpg

is HEIGHT. If you are sufficiently taller than the white dude, the heightpill can negate the racepill. But whites are not exactly short, and you need to tower them by like 3-6 inches to erase the race differences. And on top of that you still need face and money.

Tbh, I want to write that White LTN > Ethnic Chad. At least in ASIA this happens. But in Europe never saw it. So will just leave it be:

White MTN > Ethnic Chad
|
|
:feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 18544 and forevermirin

Tbh, I want to write that White LTN > Ethnic Chad. At least in ASIA this happens. But in Europe never saw it. So will just leave it be:

White MTN > Ethnic Chad
|
|
bro the post u linked "as proof" is about ukrainian hookers not wanting to sleep with certain ethnicities which is ironic given how many slavic hookers u can fuck in new delhi for $25.

its just that certain ethnicities are more likely to be lower class / fobbish than others so the cultural differences failo them hard.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Hmm sounds about right tbh I expected it to reward hard effort and shit. I guess if you need to know how comp work then C is prob what’s used for hacking that shir and lower games with less developed/protected kernels can be hacked using Python which is bascislly a language created by C
I use C++. Python is not really viable for making cheats.

People think just cause your white your some kind of angel from Heaven that gets every privilege that is why black people hate white people because they think they are good at everything when in reality they're not and the funny thing is when they see an ethnic or curry who ascended they try to bring him down SO that they feel good about themselves

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and forevermirin

The ONLY thing that can save you from being brutally mogged by this white Übermensch:

is HEIGHT. If you are sufficiently taller than the white dude, the heightpill can negate the racepill. But whites are not exactly short, and you need to tower them by like 3-6 inches to erase the race differences. And on top of that you still need face and money.

White MTN > Ethnic Chad
|
|
your jpoking, women are bilolocially divern to want the best genes, chad has the best genes, hence this is stupid argument

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 16515
your jpoking, women are bilolocially divern to want the best genes, chad has the best genes, hence this is stupid argument
Yes, because

WHITE = BEST GENES

Not some Chad bullshit.

That's how it is in the head of women :feelsrope:

bro the post u linked "as proof" is about ukrainian hookers not wanting to sleep with certain ethnicities which is ironic given how many slavic hookers u can fuck in new delhi for $25.

its just that certain ethnicities are more likely to be lower class / fobbish than others so the cultural differences failo them hard.
Nope. EE hookers do not fuck ethnics because of RACISM, and NOT because they are afraid to get scammed.

Slavic hookers in Delhi are RARE and they know where they are going. It is not exactly a news, that some women preferentially fuck black people. But they are a great minority. 50% of white women reject an ethnic on the spot for the skin color. And the other 45% reject the ethnic if they do not compensate with a LOT of cash, height, or status. Or face. But facial compensation is NOT enough for race difference e.g. between white and indian. Maxican/MENA guys could probably compensate with face alone. But for asians and blacks it is simply NOT an option.

• Hmm...
People think just cause your white your some kind of angel from Heaven that gets every privilege that is why black people hate white people because they think they are good at everything when in reality they're not and the funny thing is when they see an ethnic or curry who ascended they try to bring him down SO that they feel good about themselves
ultra based take esteban

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Nope. EE hookers do not fuck ethnics because of RACISM, and NOT because they are afraid to get scammed.
nigga slavic women are literal whores for BCD @BongMog educate this fool
Slavic hookers in Delhi are RARE and they know where they are going.
not rare at all lol, most common ethnicity after indian - also cheaper than actual gl indians.

• +1
Yes, because

WHITE = BEST GENES

Not some Chad bullshit.

That's how it is in the head of women :feelsrope:
Some recessed ltn white guy isn't getting any women's attention over a htn forward grown ethnic sorry it is what it is , unless the girl is azn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and forevermirin
nigga slavic women are literal whores for BCD @BongMog educate this fool

not rare at all lol, most common ethnicity after indian - also cheaper than actual gl indians.
Show him the pics lmao slavic girls especially polish girls are notorious for this especially

theres a diff bw "not being perfect" and literally having a deformed mouth area bro. u should know nct on its own isnt even a failo when plenty gl people have it - no chadlite+ has bruxism fucked teeth like that curry "chadlite" used in that experiment.
Bro you literally have deformed eyes having nct. True nct is a rare failo and theres 0 curries w nct who have good smv. @Preston Has been on this site and seen 6psl curries with htn at best tinder results. Stop spreading your false bullshit. He mogs your nct having ass into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 27447 and Jason Voorhees
Bro you literally have deformed eyes having nct. True nct is a rare failo and theres 0 curries w nct who have good smv. @Preston Has been on this site and seen 6psl curries with htn at best tinder results. Stop spreading your false bullshit. He mogs your nct having ass into oblivion
I agree but it is heavily dependent on pheno imo. Curries with urban pendu and Salludon phenotypes can do good on OLD. Phenotype is more important than race imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 27447, BongMog and 1 other person
You have dumbo ears and nct which are noticeable jfl. I think youre moderately gl but jesus

I agree but it is heavily dependent on pheno imo. Curries with urban pendu and Salludon phenotypes can do good on OLD. Phenotype is more important than race imo
Sorry yes i should say pheno. Some curry phenos arent nuclear tier over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27447, BongMog and Jason Voorhees
“Racepill” and “JBW” are just redcel copes because most incels are ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men.

👉While roughly 55 percent of respondents identify as white or Caucasian👈, the remaining 45 percent of are equally divided among a range of ethnic and racial groups, including Black, Latino, Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern or Other/Not Sure.”

All they can do is keep coping about this imaginary desirability that they don’t have.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and BongMog
Water

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and BongMog
Soyboy hobby

White MTN > Ethnic Chad
|
|
idk, i've seen black subhumans with good looking girls.

legit observation

Some recessed ltn white guy isn't getting any women's attention over a htn forward grown ethnic sorry it is what it is , unless the girl is azn
Maybe in some dreamland.

Recessed WHITE ltn >> ethnic forward-grown htn. It is what it is. Unless the girl is a coal burner which is rare. :feelsokman:

While your HTN forward-grown ethnic dudes workcel, their wives:
beer-bars-bangkok.jpg

:feelskek:

• +1
nigga slavic women are literal whores for BCD
What is BCD?

Anyways, slavic women are whores for white western europeans. AND HUGE BITCHES TO ANYONE NON-WHITE.
Stats, and sources, or never happened. They are a NEGLIGENT percentage of slavic women. Lol at thinking slavic whores would travel to Delhi to earn their keep, when in Emirates they sell pussy for 300 euro per hour...

• JFL
Maybe in some dreamland.

Recessed WHITE ltn >> ethnic forward-grown htn. It is what it is. Unless the girl is a coal burner which is rare. :feelsokman:

beer-bars-bangkok.jpg

Maybe in some dreamland.

beer-bars-bangkok.jpg

Not the best picture lol. Cumskin boomer goes to SEA whore house.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
ethnic cope thread. All the good looking and successful non whites on this site acknowledge white men's higher SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24167 and Artemis
ethnic cope thread. All the good looking and successful non whites on this site acknowledge white men's higher SMV.
One Cope a Day, keeps the Rope away

Girls Panda GIF

lol-fat.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 13787