Racepill is 99% cumskin cope

Bro you literally have deformed eyes having nct. True nct is a rare failo and theres 0 curries w nct who have good smv.
It's genuinely ridiculous people here are stupid enough to think you're a good rater. I still remember u didn't even notice my NCT until someone else brought it up - i remember that clear as day JFL. And now u say I have "Deformed NCT eyes"
@Preston Has been on this site and seen 6psl curries with htn at best tinder results. Stop spreading your false bullshit. He mogs your nct having ass into oblivion
6psl jfl these mfs probably LTN in new delhi i don't trust your ratings anymore because according to you,

"deformed eyes having nct":
Hightrusteye

Mouth area of a chadlite (5.5psl):
Screenshot 2023 03 18 at 45432 PM

It's genuinely ridiculous people here are stupid enough to think you're a good rater. I still remember u didn't even notice my NCT until someone else brought it up - i remember that clear as day JFL. And now u say I have "Deformed NCT eyes"

6psl jfl these mfs probably LTN in new delhi i don't trust your ratings anymore because according to you,

"deformed eyes having nct":
View attachment 2117948

Mouth area of a chadlite (5.5psl):
View attachment 2117949
you have the audacity to use a fucking face app morph where youre squinting and still have NCT. have you no god damn shame bro. Im saving this

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
What is BCD?

Anyways, slavic women are whores for white western europeans. AND HUGE BITCHES TO ANYONE NON-WHITE.

Stats, and sources, or never happened. They are a NEGLIGENT percentage of slavic women. Lol at thinking slavic whores would travel to Delhi to earn their keep, when in Emirates they sell pussy for 300 euro per hour...
The truth hurts bro

you have the audacity to use a fucking face app morph where youre squinting and still have NCT. have you no god damn shame bro. Im saving this
see you're retarded. "face app morph" jfl what??? just accept you're wrong and move on

see you're retarded. "face app morph" jfl what??? just accept you're wrong and move on
Bro i know what you look like and ive seen your face app morphs. I will embarrass you of you think you have even half his psl
Screenshot 20230320 133608 Chrome
Screenshot 20230320 133348 Chrome

You donteven have good mouth area. You look like youre scheming to rape some poor white girl in an alley

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Jigen, Deleted member 18544 and 1 other person
pale ass LTNs thinking they smv mog good looking curries and asians jfl stop deluding yourselves - female brains would pick a good looking aboriginal over a acne riddled wimp skull having white boyy
You’re delusional if you think white people have anything to do with racepill copes.

Racepill first and foremost was created because indians 100% have a harder time in dating, obviously indian chad still wins but it’s undeniable that indians are the only ethnic group that people can openly shit on without ANY fear of being cancelled. So because that exists, some retarded indians got it in their heads that that was an issue for all ethnic minorities when the reality is it’s specific to them.

And then from there, minority narcies decided to latch onto the racepill cope that the indians were spreading so that they could convince themselves that they were good looking despite being unsuccessful with women. White people have 0 involvement in anything racepill related.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen and forevermirin
pale ass LTNs thinking they smv mog good looking curries and asians jfl stop deluding yourselves - female brains would pick a good looking aboriginal over a acne riddled wimp skull having white boyy
Pale ass ltn are invisible to woman

You’re delusional if you think white people have anything to do with racepill copes.

Racepill first and foremost was created because indians 100% have a harder time in dating, obviously indian chad still wins but it’s undeniable that indians are the only ethnic group that people can openly shit on without ANY fear of being cancelled. So because that exists, some retarded indians got it in their heads that that was an issue for all ethnic minorities when the reality is it’s specific to them.

And then from there, minority narcies decided to latch onto the racepill cope that the indians were spreading so that they could convince themselves that they were good looking despite being unsuccessful with women. White people have 0 involvement in anything racepill related.
Race pill is a cope

Bro i know what you look like and ive seen your face app morphs. I will embarrass you of you think you have even half his pslView attachment 2117962View attachment 2117963
You donteven have good mouth area. You look like youre scheming to rape some poor white girl in an alley
jfl thats not even a good pic of mine, the pics i use on OLD mog the pics used in the tinder experiment of that dude.

also why u mad? feeling stupid about something?

tryna tell me i morphed my pic fucking dumbass

jfl thats not even a good pic of mine, the pics i use on OLD mog the pics used in the tinder experiment of that dude.

also why u mad? feeling stupid about something?

tryna tell me i morphed my pic fucking dumbass
You tried to push a morph as your eye area get the fuck out of here. I dont know why im arguing because in my years here there have been plenty of guys who think like you. Eventually youll see the race pill and rope like the rest of them, over

He has neutral ct bro not nct it looks that way cos his eyelashes are pointed downwards and straight
IMG 20230320 231243

Images   2023 03 20T230726196

Also people with nct usually have cuckish eyebrow shape , even Somerhalder and momoa have neutral ct not nct ,,but curl your eyelashes they will make your ct look more positive @forevermirin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and forevermirin
You tried to push a morph as your eye area get the fuck out of here. I dont know why im arguing because in my years here there have been plenty of guys who think like you. Eventually youll see the race pill and rope like the rest of them, over
you sound ridiculous lol its not a morph. are you perhaps projecting? have u pulled shit like this in the past or do u still?

funny guy can't accept hes wrong.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
He has neutral ct bro not nct it looks that way cos his eyelashes are pointed downwards and straight
View attachment 2117967
View attachment 2117970
Also people with nct usually have cuckish eyebrow shape , even Somerhalder and momoa have neutral ct not nct but curl your eyelashes they will make your ct look more positive @forevermirin
bro this idiot thinks i morphed this pic i can't even lmao

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and 5.5psl

Racepill first and foremost was created because indians 100% have a harder time in dating
okay im assuming u will explain why
, obviously indian chad still wins but it’s undeniable that indians are the only ethnic group that people can openly shit on without ANY fear of being cancelled.
im not sure how that's relevant. also people shit on white ppl all the time.
So because that exists, some retarded indians got it in their heads that that was an issue for all ethnic minorities when the reality is it’s specific to them. And then from there, minority narcies decided to latch onto the racepill cope that the indians were spreading so that they could convince themselves that they were good looking despite being unsuccessful with women.
okay that makes sense - i agree, usually the curries pushing racepill are ltn/subhuman tier in looks. ig theyd rather believe they're suffering bc their race than their face.

idc if the whites didn't start it but there's still plenty of them (usually in the weak MTN-truecel range) who use it to feel superior than better looking ethnics. that's the cope im talking about.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
I make more money than you and your parents combined from it but ok.
u sound a lot like me at 16 so i know you're lying jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
I make more money than you and your parents combined from it but ok.
I wanted to bait you into replying with this and then making a funny comment but I forgot what it was

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Over for memorycels fuck this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and forevermirin
@Blackgymmax Eviscerated you in this thread.
more like got eviscerated for being a lying,hypocritical pos rater i dont expect him talking shit anytime soon jfl

@tristan18 is a curry (morrocan) himself tho

I make and sell cheats for comp games whilst you sit there wasting your time playing casual games making absolutely no money, who's the real loser here
how much do you make

You will say I'm larping so no point. I have only told @diwkitffbw and one other person
just show ur bank statement bro u can pm me if u dont want to post publicly

Bump good thread

Maybe in some dreamland.

Recessed WHITE ltn >> ethnic forward-grown htn. It is what it is. Unless the girl is a coal burner which is rare. :feelsokman:

While your HTN forward-grown ethnic dudes workcel, their wives:
beer-bars-bangkok.jpg

:feelskek:
he's just betabuxxing some jungle gooks. Anybody can betabuxx jfl

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Depends how much you're attracted to race. Myself and most guys here would prefer a white HTB over a black Stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, AscensionMan98 and BongMog
Depends how much you're attracted to race. Myself and most guys here would prefer a white HTB over a black Stacy
I wouldn't lol , imagine rejecting this
1880150 1595593626040

• Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Is what you would wish.

Good news for whites with shit bones is their pheno can still get them something always. And the brutal opposite is great bone development with very skin and that man is still fucked in the west with white bitches and light skin Arabic and Latina foids.

Its just how it is the reality.

I would like to bang out a bunch of white foids, then conquer and creampie some black stacy. But no to a noodlewhore. Not into the bug eye look.

Cumskin crackers think they mog everything

Indian user is indian

Western foids would prefer HTN white over chad curry

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and LampPostPrime