Racepill is probably the most brutal

white girls only care about bbc tho getting a white girl as a white guy seems to be the same difficulty for black men getting black girls u need to be tall htn white meet the minimim requirement for white women whereas blacks can fuck white girls cos bbc
Blackpill still applies though, I’d like to think I qualify for bbc but even then you can’t just fuck girls out of your league because you have a slightly larger D than average.

Racepill is nothing compared to the heightpill and dickpill. Those things actually ruin lives and destroy potential Chads and make them into incels. Racepill is just gooks and curries crying they can't get white women and that tall white Chads fuck their women when their problem is their subhuman height and face.
Factual, only ugly ethnics mald about race pill
Blackpill still applies though, I’d like to think I qualify for bbc but even then you can’t just fuck girls out of your league because you have a slightly larger D than average.
if you aren’t nichemaxxed as a black it’s over I repeat IF YOU ARE NOT NICHEMAXXED AS A BLACK IT IS OVER

This is so true

White men normie will have more appeal then a changlite

Racepill is nothing compared to the heightpill and dickpill. Those things actually ruin lives and destroy potential Chads and make them into incels. Racepill is just gooks and curries crying they can't get white women and that tall white Chads fuck their women when their problem is their subhuman height and face.
Heightpill is brutal but not as brutal as you think.
And the thing about the dickpill is you need a VERY small dick for it to turn you incel and even then you won’t rlly be incel because you’ll still get play

Heightpill is brutal but not as brutal as you think.
And the thing about the dickpill is you need a VERY small dick for it to turn you incel and even then you won’t rlly be incel because you’ll still get play
tyson GIF

@HimmyButler

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Factual, only ugly ethnics mald about race pill

if you aren’t nichemaxxed as a black it’s over I repeat IF YOU ARE NOT NICHEMAXXED AS A BLACK IT IS OVER
this just proves the racepill tbh, niggas gotta grow their hair out for agesss get it put in crazy hairstyles and even then it only targets a specific type of girl. Ethnics in the west can’t afford to be average if they wanna slay realistically.

tyson GIF

@HimmyButler
Big dick ethnic will make average cock cumskin cry as he has to watch him destroy his woman in ways he never could.

Nothing comes close to the savagery of the dickpill

Autism, a white normie would get nothing on Tinder except for maybe sub 5s and landwhales

The racepill is only brutal if you live in a multiracial society. If you live in a racially homogenous society then you won’t have competition from other ethnicities. Racepill is a pill caused directly by humans, while the other pills are pure biology.
Racepill is a pill caused directly by jews

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and SidharthTheSlayer
in the west your absolutely correct. One of my friends is Chang tho n he gets pussy n he’s 6,+ 8 psl pretty boy. Nigga gets his bitch taken by a 5,10 lightskin who’s a 7 at best.

Big dick ethnic will make average cock cumskin cry as he has to watch him destroy his woman in ways he never could.

Nothing comes close to the savagery of the dickpill
What about whites with big dicks? Everyone loves to ignore them even though statistically there’s more of them then BBcs in the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
this just proves the racepill tbh, niggas gotta grow their hair out for agesss get it put in crazy hairstyles and even then it only targets a specific type of girl. Ethnics in the west can’t afford to be average if they wanna slay realistically.
The same goes for whites? The average white normie isn’t gonna slay shit either lmao, jfl at this abused dog level cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Deleted member 23218
What about whites with big dicks? Everyone loves to ignore them even though statistically there’s more of them then BBcs in the west
Sure but the comparison is racepill vs dickpill nothing compares to the savagery of the dickpill

The same goes for whites? The average white normie isn’t gonna slay shit either lmao, jfl at this abused dog level cope
They can slay ethnic mtb or less if nt

Sure but the comparison is racepill vs dickpill nothing compares to the savagery of the dickpill
ig you have a point, even surgically you can somewhat change your race (3 shades lighter maybe) you’ll NEVER change your dick and even if you do it’s gnna look unnatural asf.

Thing is average white Normie can ascend easily just by doing the basic things. A lot of Normie I see are acne ridden, these white niggas get away with not takin care of themselves. You rarely catch niggas lackin I’m soft maxxing. Because we can’t

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Thing is average white Normie can ascend easily just by doing the basic things. A lot of Normie I see are acne ridden, these white niggas get away with not takin care of themselves. You rarely catch niggas lackin I’m soft maxxing. Because we can’t
The average normie in general cant ascend to anything past HTN, you need to have the genetics to do so, as I said above; run the average normie in any big diverse city on any popular dating app and they won’t get shit

The average normie in general cant ascend to anything past HTN, you need to have the genetics to do so, as I said above; run the average normie in any big diverse city on any popular dating app and they won’t get shit
Depends what race of normie thoooo, white HTN is like a chadlite of other races maybe even chad for certain races. Stats prove this go in any city white HTN still catchin the most ass

• +1
Face pill and heightpill and even dick pill are more brutal

Depends what race of normie thoooo, white HTN is like a chadlite of other races maybe even chad for certain races. Stats prove this go in any city white HTN still catchin the most ass
I live in NYC bruh 💀 literally the big city of big cities, no white HTN here is slaying any bad bitches dawg

Face pill and heightpill and even dick pill are more brutal
Racepill is like a tax tho, obv if you mog in all 3 you won’t feel the effects but chances of logging all 3 are lowww

• +1
Racepill is like a tax tho, obv if you mog in all 3 you won’t feel the effects but chances of logging all 3 are lowww
If ur not a certain looks or height level u never had a chance. If ur dick is small ur not gonna be able to keep fwb etc. racepill can be brutal but it’s on more extreme scenarios then height and face. I can agree that it’s more brutal than dick potentially but u have to have height or face or else it never began. U can get away with bring a lot of diff races tho

If ur not a certain looks or height level u never had a chance. If ur dick is small ur not gonna be able to keep fwb etc. racepill can be brutal but it’s on more extreme scenarios then height and face. I can agree that it’s more brutal than dick potentially but u have to have height or face or else it never began. U can get away with bring a lot of diff races tho
Location is an extremely underrated part of blackpill, put a Tyrone in certain cities he won’t be able to slay shit cuz of the ethnic tax there, in other cities tho he’d clear out the entire area

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Maybe dickpill truly is the most brutal. You can get away with being a manlet, it’s possible to get away with being ugly, nothing saves you from the dickpill.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I live in NYC bruh 💀 literally the big city of big cities, no white HTN here is slaying any bad bitches dawg
NYC is one of the best places to live as a nigga tho for slaying tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Maybe dickpill truly is the most brutal. You can get away with being a manlet, it’s possible to get away with being ugly, nothing saves you from the dickpill.
Dickpill is the final pill, nothing can save you from being a dicklet

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
Dickpill is the final pill, nothing can save you from being a dicklet
I’ll forever thank god for giving me a 7, curved upwards dick tbh

ig you have a point, even surgically you can somewhat change your race (3 shades lighter maybe) you’ll NEVER change your dick and even if you do it’s gnna look unnatural asf.
Race didn’t just skin color it’s bone and skull features and soft features

no white HTN here is slaying any bad bitches dawg
Makes sense. Too much competition with white chadlites and chads to just be a white HTN. They would need to nichemaxx

• +1
Makes sense. Too much competition with white chadlites and chads to just be a white HTN. They would need to nichemaxx
Only way a white HTN could compete with white Chads/Chadlites is if he’s giga fucking tall or has status

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Not black, but this is kind of sad to hear about. It affects people's self esteem a lot and the mainstream will barely touch it. It's much worse with Asians. IMO most people (every non-gigachad/gigatyrone) would be happier off if people stuck to their own in dating.

Im a hapa, so its over for me off of racepill alone

The racepill was the hardest for me to swallow, I could easily accept the Blackpill but the racepill is a different story. Interracial dating is shoved down our throats on social media but if you go outside 9/10 couples you see will be same race.
Knowing I have to put in double the effort just to get less than half of what the white man gets BRUTAL. Even Chadrones get hit by the race pill (unless they got blue eyes or sum shit)
stop dick riding other races

• +1
Yea bad pheno is rough

Is it really that bad to just date your own women?

Imagine if you saw a forum of women of your ethnicity complaining about not getting the attention of white men while ignoring their own men (I'm not saying this doesn't happen and I'm sure it's pretty common among asians specially).

It seems many of you just want to get a white woman to prove your worth.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
Is it really that bad to just date your own women?

Imagine if you saw a forum of women of your ethnicity complaining about not getting the attention of white men while ignoring their own men (I'm not saying this doesn't happen and I'm sure it's pretty common among asians specially).

It seems many of you just want to get a white woman to prove your worth.
For me it's not really borne of specifically racial preference. There are just not that many Indian girls around where I live and the few that are here I'm not really attracted to on a specific level, and they are not attracted to me. Would be a bad strategy to improve for them

For me it's not really borne of specifically racial preference. There are just not that many Indian girls around where I live and the few that are here I'm not really attracted to on a specific level, and they are not attracted to me. Would be a bad strategy to improve for them
I don't know man. I just can't support interracial dating but I suppose in your case you have no other choice.

Jfl none of you fucking understand how brutual the racepill is, This will be a long rant(TOOK me 20 mins to write so READ IT OR YOU'LL NEVER ASCEND)

Most of you think racepill is just colour of skin and women's prefrences that white is best, this is an important factor however racepill is 100x more brutual than foids feelings towards you.

I will give example of myself, So I was born as lightskin curry in dubai, Had ideal pheno(bollywood punjabi kind), However i never took care of my skin and played in the sun all the time( 40°c) most of the year, then after school I had to comeback to curryland for college and my skin just got 10x tanned, now my forearms and face are legit Color of poop, I think some dna has changed so it might not be reversible.This country is such a bluepilled(Indains/south asians are biggest copers on earth btw)shithole in every aspect although people don't shit on streets anymore, However living here is just brutual. I will explain how hard the racepill is now:

So As I said I was born in Dubai, Now if you go online and search you will find countless indians/paki cribbing how much racism there is in the job market, Let me explain this for a second, Indians make up 40-45% of the population and built the country from a supreme shithole to what it is today. About 20% more are other south asians(essentially they make up 70% of the population, local arabs are about 10% with others being filiinos and westerners.)with them mostly being pakis. Yet companies prefer employees who are white with western passports, Do you see how hard the racepill is, Unknowingly I learnt the blackpill at a young age through this. It's not just companies with white people who prefer white people, literally indians discriminate themselves and lick up white people, There's 1000s of cases where 2 people get hired at the same exact position with a similar background and one of them is indian/paki who gets paid 3-5x less than white counterpart for same job. Oh and I forgot to mention, If you are western you called an expat while if you are indian you are an immigrant.

Above was just an example of the racepill and how it goes beyond dating, I will now explain how it is even more brutual.

Let's take an example of being born in curryland vs being born in west. If you are born in curryland there's few good jobs, To get these good jobs you have to 99% get into good colleges ( Degrees>everything in curryland, skills etc are secondary) Now let's take example of engineers since most people think indians are good engineers, To get into one of the top colleges you need to be in top 5k of an exam with 1,000,000 participants, Your real competition is guys who have studied physics chemistry and maths10-12 hours a day for 3-4 years (BTW I'M NOT EXAGGERATING EVEN IN THE SLIGHTEST PEOPLE LEGIT STUDY THIS MUCH). The same applies to other good jobs, If you are born in west you can work blue collar/ Jobs like mcdonalds and live an okay life, Do that here and you can't do Jackshit, Legit plumbers are paid crap, plumber comes to my house for 200 rupees/ 2.5 dollars for 30-40 mins.

Now most people will say just move to the west, However it's not that easy and I will explain how the racepill cucks you here as well. So to move to west you need to have a lot of money or get a scholarship, JFL if you think you'd get a scholarship as a curry from curryland competing vs 10000s(not exaggerating) okay let's say you take a loan and go there( First due to AA it will be harder to get into a college, according to stats indian has to score 200+ points higher on SAT than blacks on average) , Now US has H1-B system and puts caps on basis of How many visas it issues and also how many citizenships it gives out, Long story short if you do get a job( This is also harder than for white/black applicant I will explain below) Yes You could still be kicked out of the country even after you've secured a job( your odds are anywhere from 30-70% depending on if you studied stem or not), Now imagine going back to curryland earning in rupees trying to payback loans in dollars JUSTTTTT FUCKINGGGGG LUAGHHHHHH.

Most people will say go to another country which doesn't have caps, An excellent example is canada, recently there's been a huge influx of south asians in canada. Most curries(>80%) will end up doing jobs such as working in grocery/mcd etc. I know this from first hand information from a cousin(very close)who studies there. There just aren't enough jobs.

For getting jobs as well there's diversity programmes mainly aimed at LGBT black and some latino people, mainly because they are muh opressed because of racism, Now let's give an example of investment banking one of the most prestigious jobs <1% acceptance rates.( because I know about this in detail) Curries/whites are over representated in job applications,.Now I will give example of GOLDMAN SACHS AS it is the best Investment Bank. GS has 50% female quota meaning 50% of analysts have to be foids regardless of capability.They also have other programmes such as lgbt etc etc which brings diversity hires upto 70+% there's 30% spots left which are highly contested by whites and curries/ asians. Now that already is fucked up however if even one interviewer is racist( you have 5-6 interviews and most interviews are white) you are fucked. Let's assume no one is racist because muh 2023. However this is a blackpill form and I don't have to explain how inherent racism works. Even if 0% racism(JFL) White guys will have inherent bias to white guys.

I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN MORE THAN WHAT MOST PEOPLE WILL READ SO I WON'T WASTE MORE TIME. I CAN GO ON AND ON ON HOW BRUTUAL THE RACEPILL TRULY IS. I HAVEN'T EVEN GONE INTO HOW BRUTUAL DATING IS AND HOW EVEN MORE BRUTUAL DATING IS FOR MEN IN INDIA

THE RACEPILL IS DEFINITELY WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST BRUTUAL PILL TO DIGEST, FOLLOWED BY THE HEIGHTPILL(imo) THERE Is zero cope.

ALSO IK THERE WILL BE SOME RETARDS WHO WILL FEEL SUPERIOR AS WHITE OR Some other race and troll people, Just remember if reincarnation exists then you have the highest odds of being born curry followed by rice followed by nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Manana
Just to give people an example of how brutual dating is in India, I have attached a foids bumble screenshot along with facewhich she posted 2-3 days back. IDK IF SHE USED PREMIUM OR BOOSTS OR WHATEVER BUT EVEN 7PSL 6'7 CHAD WOULD NEVER GET THESE MANY LIKES.
Screenshot 20230815 001321 Reddit
Screenshot 20230815 001230 Instagram

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
  • +1
Reactions: currywhowillascends
Jfl none of you fucking understand how brutual the racepill is, This will be a long rant(TOOK me 20 mins to write so READ IT OR YOU'LL NEVER ASCEND)

Most of you think racepill is just colour of skin and women's prefrences that white is best, this is an important factor however racepill is 100x more brutual than foids feelings towards you.

I will give example of myself, So I was born as lightskin curry in dubai, Had ideal pheno(bollywood punjabi kind), However i never took care of my skin and played in the sun all the time( 40°c) most of the year, then after school I had to comeback to curryland for college and my skin just got 10x tanned, now my forearms and face are legit Color of poop, I think some dna has changed so it might not be reversible.This country is such a bluepilled(Indains/south asians are biggest copers on earth btw)shithole in every aspect although people don't shit on streets anymore, However living here is just brutual. I will explain how hard the racepill is now:

So As I said I was born in Dubai, Now if you go online and search you will find countless indians/paki cribbing how much racism there is in the job market, Let me explain this for a second, Indians make up 40-45% of the population and built the country from a supreme shithole to what it is today. About 20% more are other south asians(essentially they make up 70% of the population, local arabs are about 10% with others being filiinos and westerners.)with them mostly being pakis. Yet companies prefer employees who are white with western passports, Do you see how hard the racepill is, Unknowingly I learnt the blackpill at a young age through this. It's not just companies with white people who prefer white people, literally indians discriminate themselves and lick up white people, There's 1000s of cases where 2 people get hired at the same exact position with a similar background and one of them is indian/paki who gets paid 3-5x less than white counterpart for same job. Oh and I forgot to mention, If you are western you called an expat while if you are indian you are an immigrant.

Above was just an example of the racepill and how it goes beyond dating, I will now explain how it is even more brutual.

Let's take an example of being born in curryland vs being born in west. If you are born in curryland there's few good jobs, To get these good jobs you have to 99% get into good colleges ( Degrees>everything in curryland, skills etc are secondary) Now let's take example of engineers since most people think indians are good engineers, To get into one of the top colleges you need to be in top 5k of an exam with 1,000,000 participants, Your real competition is guys who have studied physics chemistry and maths10-12 hours a day for 3-4 years (BTW I'M NOT EXAGGERATING EVEN IN THE SLIGHTEST PEOPLE LEGIT STUDY THIS MUCH). The same applies to other good jobs, If you are born in west you can work blue collar/ Jobs like mcdonalds and live an okay life, Do that here and you can't do Jackshit, Legit plumbers are paid crap, plumber comes to my house for 200 rupees/ 2.5 dollars for 30-40 mins.

Now most people will say just move to the west, However it's not that easy and I will explain how the racepill cucks you here as well. So to move to west you need to have a lot of money or get a scholarship, JFL if you think you'd get a scholarship as a curry from curryland competing vs 10000s(not exaggerating) okay let's say you take a loan and go there( First due to AA it will be harder to get into a college, according to stats indian has to score 200+ points higher on SAT than blacks on average) , Now US has H1-B system and puts caps on basis of How many visas it issues and also how many citizenships it gives out, Long story short if you do get a job( This is also harder than for white/black applicant I will explain below) Yes You could still be kicked out of the country even after you've secured a job( your odds are anywhere from 30-70% depending on if you studied stem or not), Now imagine going back to curryland earning in rupees trying to payback loans in dollars JUSTTTTT FUCKINGGGGG LUAGHHHHHH.

Most people will say go to another country which doesn't have caps, An excellent example is canada, recently there's been a huge influx of south asians in canada. Most curries(>80%) will end up doing jobs such as working in grocery/mcd etc. I know this from first hand information from a cousin(very close)who studies there. There just aren't enough jobs.

For getting jobs as well there's diversity programmes mainly aimed at LGBT black and some latino people, mainly because they are muh opressed because of racism, Now let's give an example of investment banking one of the most prestigious jobs <1% acceptance rates.( because I know about this in detail) Curries/whites are over representated in job applications,.Now I will give example of GOLDMAN SACHS AS it is the best Investment Bank. GS has 50% female quota meaning 50% of analysts have to be foids regardless of capability.They also have other programmes such as lgbt etc etc which brings diversity hires upto 70+% there's 30% spots left which are highly contested by whites and curries/ asians. Now that already is fucked up however if even one interviewer is racist( you have 5-6 interviews and most interviews are white) you are fucked. Let's assume no one is racist because muh 2023. However this is a blackpill form and I don't have to explain how inherent racism works. Even if 0% racism(JFL) White guys will have inherent bias to white guys.

I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN MORE THAN WHAT MOST PEOPLE WILL READ SO I WON'T WASTE MORE TIME. I CAN GO ON AND ON ON HOW BRUTUAL THE RACEPILL TRULY IS. I HAVEN'T EVEN GONE INTO HOW BRUTUAL DATING IS AND HOW EVEN MORE BRUTUAL DATING IS FOR MEN IN INDIA

THE RACEPILL IS DEFINITELY WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST BRUTUAL PILL TO DIGEST, FOLLOWED BY THE HEIGHTPILL(imo) THERE Is zero cope.

ALSO IK THERE WILL BE SOME RETARDS WHO WILL FEEL SUPERIOR AS WHITE OR Some other race and troll people, Just remember if reincarnation exists then you have the highest odds of being born curry followed by rice followed by nigger.
That's just the work market.

On dating market is where you are really fucked beyond saving.

Damn really sucks to be a curry

The racepill was the hardest for me to swallow, I could easily accept the Blackpill but the racepill is a different story. Interracial dating is shoved down our throats on social media but if you go outside 9/10 couples you see will be same race.
Knowing I have to put in double the effort just to get less than half of what the white man gets BRUTAL. Even Chadrones get hit by the race pill (unless they got blue eyes or sum shit)
racepill only applies to indians (no offense anybody), it’s the only race that it’s socially acceptable to shit on publicly in a world where cancel culture exists.

The good looking guy mogs the average looking guy, that’s all there is to it. Now, most couples ARE racematched, so my only advice is stop being a self hating uncle tom who worships white women. But even still, a good looking guy of any race will not struggle to get white women.