[RACEPILL] Which foid has more SMV among GL white men?

Which foid has more SMV among white men?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Since I thought about how white chads on Love Island pick white beckies over ethnic Stacies, so I thought up a relevant poll idea related to the race pill.

Ethnic women should know their place and act accordingly. IRL white chads rarely date ethnics so why do they think it's gonna be different on the show? They should shut up and stop whining; they know what they signed up for.

Which foid has more SMV (among GL white men only)?

"White" in this context means of full European descent so no white-passing ethnics or white-passing mixed people are considered here.

Assume all women in this poll have long hair and are a UK size 10.

@fogdart @PrinceLuenLeoncur @FailedNormieManlet

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell and Erik-Jón
@hebbewem hmm... Black and mulatta women often complain on that show that nobody (not even black men) wants them.....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
@hebbewem hmm... Black and mulatta women often complain on that show that nobody (not even black men) wants them.....
I want them

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
no pics im going home

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Xangsane
if i end up being tagged in another one of your threads for posting funny replies im gonna rip off your face

• WTF
Can you show examples with pics?

• +1
Asian women, It's not even close. You see Gl men getting with Average asian woman, an actual good looking one Would have all the chads and changs wanting her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 20056, Chadeep and 3 others
@444 @currylightskin @1kisuke106 @David Rothschild @Ekil73_YT Even among chadlite+ cumskin lads you think a stacylite noodle will smvmog a white becky?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Asian women, It's not even close. You see Gl men getting with Average asian woman, an actual good looking one Would have all the chads and changs wanting her
@PrinterAndFaxMachin @Zer0/∞ @AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
2920197 1654307431457

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16853
@444 @currylightskin @1kisuke106 @David Rothschild @Ekil73_YT Even among chadlite+ cumskin lads you think a stacylite noodle will smvmog a white becky?
Um yes of course what deranged chadlite would date a girl that ugly

Tbh, if she's makeupmaxxed, most likely not. As even users here have trouble telling the difference between a stacy and a frauded becky

• +1
Tbh, if she's makeupmaxxed, most likely not. As even users here have trouble telling the difference between a stacy and a frauded becky
@Niko69 thoughts on makeupmaxxed women?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 16853
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Zylk, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Yes coz feminine

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Xangsane
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Since I thought about how white chads on Love Island pick white beckies over ethnic Stacies, so I thought up a relevant poll idea related to the race pill.

"White" in this context means of full European descent so no white-passing ethnics or white-passing mixed people are considered here.

Mulatto all the way lmao, gay if you picked Asian

High SMV white men typically have very narrow taste in women. They almost exclusively date very skinny white women.

• +1
Reactions: ScoobyCurry420, lil truecel, Xangsane and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16369
again, it's not personal preference. If it was, the voters of the poll wouldn't be majority Indian. Also your a finn not mulatto
I’m mulatto/blasian

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
PSL 5 Pakistani

• +1

East Asian women have the highest appeal to white men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and incel194012940
Probably 4.25 white. I don't even think Asian girls can surpass 4psl when they all have lack luster eye area

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Xangsane
High SMV white men typically have very narrow taste in women. They almost exclusively date very skinny white women.

Keep coping for dear life. High SMV white men prefer Asian women and date them. Go to any upscale neighborbood and its all WMAF, skinny white women sre invisible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 20056
Lmao retards voting Asian women

This

• +1
Reactions: ScoobyCurry420