• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 13710, Lmao and 9 others
@Dr. Bruh @Ekil73_YT @Graham @BongMog

• +1
Reactions: Graham and Deleted member 21044
@baldingmanlet2077

Native americans are very based that's water. They aren't bald coz they don't drink alcohol.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 8365, datboijj and 10 others
I notice alot of balding Asians when they are older just less severe

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slayercel, Squirtoutmabooty, datboijj and 5 others
Hmmm why would this be

Having good hair is easy just don't be a degenerate.
Also another thing , all Native Americans have hair straight as an arrow , does hair type correlate with never balding ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 21044 and BongMog
Do US native Americans violate the theory on top of skull shape being the biggest predictor of male baldness? I know Far East Asians and South Americans that are mostly native blood dont bald much but they have top of skull shapes that are conducive to not balding usually.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ArcticStorm
I don’t think it's correlated with alcohol consumption. Arabs are Muslims, and appear to be the most prone to balding. However, asians are the most degenerate, jerking off to hentai etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Do US native Americans violate the theory on top of skull shape being the biggest predictor of male baldness? I know Far East Asians and South Americans that are mostly native blood dont bald much but they have top of skull shapes that are conducive to not balding usually.
Hmm sounds very interesting

@Dr. Bruh

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I don’t think it's correlated with alcohol consumption. Arabs are Muslims, and appear to be the most prone to balding. However, asians are the most degenerate, jerking off to hentai etc
What does cumming have to do with balding wtf ?

• +1
Also another thing , all Native Americans have hair straight as an arrow , does hair type correlate with never balding ?
No i don't think so. Just your lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ArcticStorm
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT and ArcticStorm
  • +1
@5'7 zoomer

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Lawton88 and ArcticStorm
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Slayercel, Graham, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
Ok, what does drinking have to do with balding?
It destroys your collagen which is essential for hair, also fucks up bloodflow to the scalp. Beer is the worst due to stuff like hops. Czechs drink the most beer and they are the baldest.

• +1
It destroys your collagen which is essential for hair, also fucks up bloodflow to the scalp. Beer is the worst due to stuff like hops. Czechs drink the most beer and they are the baldest.
So that's why The Czechs are so commonly Bald , I heard it's around 40% of the population , right ?

• +1
It's obvious how damaging and unhealthy Alcohol is

I always laugh because you see so many of the bad alcoholic homeless guys with a lot of hair for their age. It almost seems like they bald at a lower rate than the non-homeless population.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Slayercel
So that's why The Czechs are so commonly Bald , I heard it's around 40% of the population , right ?
Yes i guess. Every guy i know who drinks a lot of beer is bald.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, 5'7 zoomer and ArcticStorm
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 21044
It's obvious how damaging and unhealthy Alcohol is
Water, what does it have to do with genetics & balding? Or DHT's effect on the hair follicles? People who never drink go bald.

Water, what does it have to do with genetics & balding? Or DHT's effect on the hair follicles? People who never drink go bald.
It's a combination of multiple complex factors , both genetic and environmental

@Dr. Bruh

• +1
It's a combination of multiple complex factors , both genetic and environmental

@Dr. Bruh
You might be genetically more vulnerable but noone has to go bald if his lifestyle is good.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BoneDensity and ArcticStorm

People grind their bodies into the grave on a daily basis and then blame their egghead on muh genetics

Yeah bro Its def not your McDiet, couch potato lifestyle, permanent state of sleep deprivation and ingesting poison every weekend to "wind down"

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
... therefore one who is balding due to this would have to do what? I haven't drunk any alcohol for a year, and when I did drink actively it was for a period of 3 months, that is, every weekend/every other weekend. I recently became 18 and personally my thinning has started at around 13, thankfully however I retained the majority of my hair and hairline (started minoxidil ASAP and started RU about a year [or two] ago) but I'd say im around nw2 or nw1.5 and still thinning. Im on ru58841 and will start fin soon. I have not drank any alcohol up to the age of 13 and after until the age of 15/16, and maybe on very very rare occasions. This theory of yours isn't really consistent. I probably have an aggressive version of AA however I have it on both sides of the family and tbh I can deal with it.

• +1
... therefore one who is balding due to this would have to do what? I haven't drunk any alcohol for a year, and when I did drink actively it was for a period of 3 months, that is, every weekend/every other weekend. I recently became 18 and personally my thinning has started at around 13, thankfully however I retained the majority of my hair and hairline (started minoxidil ASAP and started RU about a year [or two] ago) but I'd say im around nw2 or nw1.5 and still thinning. Im on ru58841 and will start fin soon. I have not drank any alcohol up to the age of 13 and after until the age of 15/16, and maybe on very very rare occasions. This theory of yours isn't really consistent. I probably have an aggressive version of AA however I have it on both sides of the family and tbh I can deal with it.
What is your bf%?

• +1
What is your bf%?
I noticed that fat people go bald more often , the stereotype of fat and bald being correlated isn't a coincidence

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
What is your bf%?
I was chubby from ages 7/8-11/12 however since then have remained around 11-15% max and today Im around 13%

• +1
Do you have any Bald Men in your family ? If so then it's inevitable since you already started Norwooding
my father is nw 2.5 and stopped there

he was the same at 25 as he is now at 60

my grandpas were both bald tho

i got liposomale topical finasteride tho 0.025% which should not go systemetic.

if i still get sides i just pray and get a hair transpoant and hope i stop balding

• +1
my father is nw 2.5 and stopped there

he was the same at 25 as he is now at 60

my grandpas were both bald tho

i got liposomale topical finasteride tho 0.025% which should not go systemetic.
What is your race ?
if i still get sides i just pray and get a hair transpoant and hope i stop balding
Wish you good luck man (y)

@Dr. Bruh