Racism is bad.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Intolerance doesn't belong in 21st century. We should work together to combat hate ,bigotry and discrimination from the face of the earth.
Progressivity , diversity and tolerance should be promoted and celebrated in every corner and every block of the town,

Make racists hide in their basements again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: owlofathena, Zygos4Life, Chintuck22 and 13 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: PYT, Danish_Retard, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
racist are incels who get mogged by chads of other races

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, PYT, Danish_Retard and 9 others
indeed, doctor King

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 756
racist are incels who get mogged by chads of other races
9iUk.gif

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful and 1 other person
Racism will always exist provided there are different races on the planet. Same with lookism existing provided we all look different.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, johncruz12345 and Weed
racism is normie trait tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Copeful
Why are people still crying about racism? Lookism is way worse in our society. Anyone regardless of race gets threated worse when unattractive. Even though society says "muh threat everyone the right

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
Why are people still crying about racism? Lookism is way worse in our society. Anyone regardless of race gets threated worse when unattractive. Even though society says "muh threat everyone the right

Because racists are merging lookism w/ racism by propagating theories like JBW, "sub-chad ethnics are incels" ,"foids are racist" etc.

Never made sense to me. I used to cry about it when I first joined, but now it just seems retarded to argue with people that will never reconsider their prejudices

0350AA74 B5AB 4AA2 82D9 446198A44E2D
B9EF890D BF5B 423E A17F C98F16A39EAB
37108AC8 AE52 4C33 94BD 39ED6B517AC4
7C68924B 0BB3 4FB0 B2BF 34FF29F7C52C

Racism is cope, if you’re gl you’re gl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Zygos4Life, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Because racists are merging lookism w/ racism by propagating theories like JBW, "sub-chad ethnics are incels" ,"foids are racist" etc.

Never made sense to me. I used to cry about it when I first joined, but now it just seems retarded to argue with people that will never reconsider their prejudices
LOL so you think women aren't racist? I lost count on the amount of times girls said asians are ugly or joking about indian stereotypes or corona. Especially white and black girls are racist as fuck, but obviously there's gaps in the systems and some of them will favor other races

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Danish_Retard and Copeful
LOL so you think women aren't racist? I lost count on the amount of times girls said asians are ugly or joking about indian stereotypes or corona. Especially white and black girls are racist as fuck, but obviously there's gaps in the systems and some of them will favor other races

No, not really. Could just be your demographic, I've never experienced/seen anything like that.

Looks transcend race. Unless the girl would literally prefer a 3 psl white over a gl ethnic (Very few people, but mainly asians/blacks tend to do this), the better looking ethnic will mog in the girls eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and johncruz12345
No, not really. Could just be your demographic, I've never experienced/seen anything like that.

Looks transcend race. Unless the girl would literally prefer a 3 psl white over a gl ethnic (Very few people, but mainly asians/blacks tend to do this), the better looking ethnic will mog in the girls eyes.
Yeah obviously but that's just taking extremes. And different gl guys of different phenos have different smv.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Copeful
Yeah obviously but that's just taking extremes. And different gl guys of different phenos have different smv.

Not even extremes. I'm 99% a 4.5 PSL (slightly above average) ethnic guy would be preferred over a 4 PSL white guy (average) assuming the girl isn't a minority white supremacist/white worshipper.

Face >>> race 99 times out of 100

Prophet Muhammad saw ended racism over 1400 years ago

stop being racist
pouting-face_1f621.png

Racism will never end, sub5s will always get the shit. Diversity seems retarded to me now, every person should live in their own nation making their nation strong tbh because racism will always persist and you basically contribute your money into the economy of a nation that hates you. Imagine if Africans were blackpilled about corruption and their retarded gov and their nation wasn't low iq statistically, ppl wouldn't hate em nowadays, especially in US, if their nation/country would be developed. If u r not sub4 and u will have children, your children will experience racism too and their children too no matter how diverse a nation is. I mean, look at US, does diversity really work there? It's probs the most racist country ever(excluding chinkland).
Coalburners exist too like this for example
mind u that Poland is quite a conservative country, their men would hate nogs more after seeing that vid.

You can even get killed in Thailand by Thai men cuz they hate whites due to whites fucking their women

Last edited:
quality ironny

some racism is natural. Whites have better skin color than curries. We have a bias for people with good looking skin = bias for white people. Racism will always exist, racism that is bad is racism where u had a choice.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Intolerance doesn't belong in 21st century. We should work together to combat hate ,bigotry and discrimination from the face of the earth.
Progressivity , diversity and tolerance should be promoted and celebrated in every corner and every block of the town,

Make racists hide in their basements again.
Just force yourself to accept wild animals as humans theory, there's a reason racism exist.

You don't have to like everyone equally or like a particular group of ppl/race at all but you shouldn't let it divide you and distract you.

It's a very effective strategy and it is in play as we speak.