Racism is cucked.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Faceless
To specify, being actively racist is cucked and illogical.

It is all about being attractive on an individual level.

I never understood discussions about nordic vs med for example. A chad is a chad and will outperform the non chad, all there is to it.

Why take pride in your race or country? You are not other people and other people are not you.

If you happen to be a chad then you have fellow countrymen who are utter subhumans and vice versa, there is no übermensch or untermensch on a global scale, there are only chads of all colors, phenos, and nationalities ... and subhumans of those same labels.

That is the only übermensch and untermensch there is, the chad and the subhuman.

Inb4 "whites mog" "blacks mog" "meds mog" "nordics mog" Yeah perhaps ... but better question is do YOU?

My point is, just focus on yourself since that's all that matters.

Why be proud of how attractive scandinavians are if you are a pasty norwooding peanutskull yourself?

Why say meds mog if you are a greasy bignosed manlet yourself?

Why flex BBC if your dick is small?

On the other hand, why shit on other races when there are many people of those races who look infinitely better than you could ever dream of doing.

Do you seriously think Chico gives a fuck about "saving the white race"?
No, all he cares about is saving himself, because that matters, that gives results.

HarrierDuBois

By being racist as a subhuman you are basically dickriding, and to be racist as a chad you are basically trying to cuck your own value.

Racism is pointless, just look good and brag about that instead of muh race muh nayshon💪💪💪!!!

Giving your time, energy and focus to things that won't help you is useless.

It is all about being attractive on an individual level, nothing else is relevant.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, lilith, chosen-one and 75 others
based as fuck and true.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, TheDragon, madmogger and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 31562 and 20 others
I agree.

My ESG score is through the roof.

Over the past few years, I have become hyper-progressive irl because it's pro-female gaze.

Only ugly ppl are bigoted.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, TheDragon, zura and 12 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 23772, exo and 2 others
dnrd
northern euros mog

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, Ryan, zura and 9 others
I agree.

My ESG score is through the roof.

Over the past few years, I have become hyper-progressive irl because it's pro-female gaze.

Only ugly ppl are bigoted.
Personally can't be bothered with any politics at all but yeah going NPC is better than some weird niche schizocel ideology.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, zura, Bushman and 2 others
100%, being nazi/racist is just a cope for subhumans. they know they're not superior to women so they have to claim their entire race is more attractive/smarter.

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, TheDragon, zura and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30433, Krakowski, OGJBSLAYER and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 29167
To specify, being actively racist is cucked and illogical.

It is all about being attractive on an individual level.

I never understood discussions about nordic vs med for example. A chad is a chad and will outperform the non chad, all there is to it.

Why take pride in your race or country? You are not other people and other people are not you.

If you happen to be a chad then you have fellow countrymen who are utter subhumans and vice versa, there is no übermensch or untermensch on a global scale, there are only chads of all colors, phenos, and nationalities ... and subhumans of those same labels.

That is the only übermensch and untermensch there is, the chad and the subhuman.

Inb4 "whites mog" "blacks mog" "meds mog" "nordics mog" Yeah perhaps ... but better question is do YOU?

My point is, just focus on yourself since that's all that matters.

Why be proud of how attractive scandinavians are if you are a pasty norwooding peanutskull yourself?

Why say meds mog if you are a greasy bignosed manlet yourself?

Why flex BBC if your dick is small?

View attachment 2279159

On the other hand, why shit on other races when there are many people of those races who look infinitely better than you could ever dream of doing.

Do you seriously think Chico gives a fuck about "saving the white race"?
No, all he cares about is saving himself, because that matters, that gives results.

HarrierDuBois

By being racist as a subhuman you are basically dickriding, and to be racist as a chad you are basically trying to cuck your own value.

Racism is pointless, just look good and brag about that instead of muh race muh nayshon💪💪💪!!!

Giving your time, energy and focus to things that won't help you is useless.

It is all about being attractive on an individual level, nothing else is relevant.
.org schizo ramblings and weak arguments incoming.
stop it destiny 2 GIF by PlayStation

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 23778, rooman and 3 others
A good looking person mogs, all there is to it.

For the record I am northern euro.
A good looking northern euro mogs a "good looking" shitskin

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, n0rthface and Xangsane
Personally can't be bothered with any politics at all but yeah going NPC is better than some weird niche schizocel ideology.
Same tbh. Back when I was a teen I would be edgy for the sake of being edgy. Now I just nod my head and virtue signal when possible irl because normies seem to like it. Politics is a waste of time, but at the same time it's devolving into a circus act... so funny to keep updated on.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 29155 and HarrierDuBois
A good looking northern euro mogs a "good looking" shitskin
A good looking person mogs a bad looking person, all there is to it.

A subhuman is a subhuman, some nordics mog some meds, some blacks mog some asians, some of this mog some of that, what do YOU do is the question always.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Mewton, Deleted member 23778 and 3 others
Same tbh. Back when I was a teen I would be edgy for the sake of being edgy. Now I just nod my head and virtue signal when possible irl because normies seem to like it. Politics is a waste of time, but at the same time it's devolving into a circus act... so funny to keep updated on.
Yep, politics is corny as fuck so just go with the flow unironically.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Bushman, Deleted member 30884 and 2 others
A good looking person mogs a bad looking person, all there is to it.

A subhuman is a subhuman, some nordics mog some meds, some blacks mog some asians, some of this mog some of that, what do YOU do is the question always.
A 99th percentile northern euro mogs a 99th percentile shitskin.

A 50th percentile northern euro mogs a 50th percentile shitskin.

A 99th percentile northern euro mogs a 99th percentile shitskin.
Irrelevant, all that matters is being 99th percentile.

Try telling this guy how lucky he is.

Or this guy how subhuman he is.

One is chad, one is subhuman, that is the only framework you should work from.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, STAMPEDE, Deleted member 31562 and 11 others
Because as I explained from my post racism is cucked and illogical, looks are all that matters, races/phenos/nations are not binary enough to be put into those groups since there are moggers and subhumans of all. You're either a mogger or not, claiming white pride for example is legit stolen valor if you're not chad.

• +1
Reactions: zura, STAMPEDE, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
Because as I explained from my post racism is cucked and illogical, looks are all that matters, races/phenos/nations are not binary enough to be put into those groups since there are moggers and subhumans of all.
I don't give a shit. I don't like shitskins whether they are good looking or not; them being ugly and unpleasant to look at is only one of the reasons I hate them.

Many people don’t understand the difference between racism and not wanting to ruin a nation by taking in a bunch of uneducated monkeys

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, bug_eye_blackcel, 5'8manlet and 8 others
Many people don’t understand the difference between racism and not wanting to ruin a nation by taking in a bunch of uneducated monkeys
Social aspects are way different, supporting cultural frameworks that create better societies are seperated from fundamentally valuing races differently. In fact not even seperated, they are completely different things.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884 and Deleted member 29155
I don't give a shit. I don't like shitskins whether they are good looking or not; them being ugly and unpleasant to look at is only one of the reasons I hate them.
If you don't like an attractive nonwhite you're coping since looks >>> all.

What is your personal looks level? If subchad don't even try to be superior for a single second since once again looks >>> all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 22553, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
If you don't like an attractive nonwhite you're coping since looks >>> all.
Why should I care about the looks level of some nigger being imported from some African slum? I don't like them or want them here.

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Deleted member 24507
Why should I care about the looks level of some nigger being imported from some African slum? I don't like them or want them here.
Because if he is Tyrone he has better genes than you.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 23778, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 23778, DelonLover1999 and 4 others
Because if he is Tyrone he has better genes than you.
That doesn't answer my question, and white HTN has more SMV than tyrone.

I would not trade lives with a 99th percentile nigger.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11
Ttqwf
Capfwqfgture

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 31562, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
100%, being nazi/racist is just a cope for subhumans. they know they're not superior to women so they have to claim their entire race is more attractive/smarter.
@Ai Impact vibes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 29167
Another high IQ thread from an important forum side character.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 29155
That doesn't answer my question, and white HTN has more SMV than tyrone.

I would not trade lives with a 99th percentile nigger.
EpnhXnJXIAAyZoT

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe, TsarTsar444, OGJBSLAYER and 5 others
Social aspects are way different, supporting cultural frameworks that create better societies are seperated from fundamentally valuing races differently. In fact not even seperated, they are completely different things.
Didn’t say I value races differently and also what does separating races have to do racism?

Whites are superior

Attachment 1

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 27511 and 3 others
Water. Only losers try to claim other people’s achievements.

IMG 4678
IMG 4679

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, zura, Mewton and 14 others