Racism is cucked.

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Roquefort, OGJBSLAYER and 6 others
You are 10000% right
But I'm still gonna say black and mulattos mog. I gotta represent 😤👍🏾

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 29155
Same tbh. Back when I was a teen I would be edgy for the sake of being edgy. Now I just nod my head and virtue signal when possible irl because normies seem to like it. Politics is a waste of time, but at the same time it's devolving into a circus act... so funny to keep updated on.
Next time, you should dress in Nazi regalia and tell normies why Hitler was right, how the Holocaust is a hoax and why all Jews should be expelled from America. Do it. Normies need your voice of reason.

It blows my mind that people don't get this. The chads of your own race wouldn't be caught dead around your sub 5 ass. They wouldn't even look you in the eye.

But you are proud because you share the same skin color as them. Get fucked JFL

• +1
Reactions: zura, Mewton, Deleted member 23778 and 5 others
Sure, it's stupid to think you're superior to entire races of people just because of your own race, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't collectivise based on race to preserve your own interests. Why should I as a White perosn, want tens of millions of non-White immigrants to come to my country?

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Krakowski and Halonyx
let me guess, a shitskin wrote this

or someone who doesnt understand racepill

retarded thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Krakowski, Halonyx and 1 other person
I don't like the idea of being surrounded with negros even if theyre tyrones

It blows my mind that people don't get this. The chads of your own race wouldn't be caught dead around your sub 5 ass. They wouldn't even look you in the eye.

But you are proud because you share the same skin color as them. Get fucked JFL
Exactly, muh save x race when chads of that race wouldn't give a rats ass about you cage.

To specify, being actively racist is cucked and illogical.

It is all about being attractive on an individual level.

I never understood discussions about nordic vs med for example. A chad is a chad and will outperform the non chad, all there is to it.

Why take pride in your race or country? You are not other people and other people are not you.

If you happen to be a chad then you have fellow countrymen who are utter subhumans and vice versa, there is no übermensch or untermensch on a global scale, there are only chads of all colors, phenos, and nationalities ... and subhumans of those same labels.

That is the only übermensch and untermensch there is, the chad and the subhuman.

Inb4 "whites mog" "blacks mog" "meds mog" "nordics mog" Yeah perhaps ... but better question is do YOU?

My point is, just focus on yourself since that's all that matters.

Why be proud of how attractive scandinavians are if you are a pasty norwooding peanutskull yourself?

Why say meds mog if you are a greasy bignosed manlet yourself?

Why flex BBC if your dick is small?

View attachment 2279159

On the other hand, why shit on other races when there are many people of those races who look infinitely better than you could ever dream of doing.

Do you seriously think Chico gives a fuck about "saving the white race"?
No, all he cares about is saving himself, because that matters, that gives results.

HarrierDuBois

By being racist as a subhuman you are basically dickriding, and to be racist as a chad you are basically trying to cuck your own value.

Racism is pointless, just look good and brag about that instead of muh race muh nayshon💪💪💪!!!

Giving your time, energy and focus to things that won't help you is useless.

It is all about being attractive on an individual level, nothing else is relevant.
Finally someone said it. @Ai Impact read this

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
mogs ethnic chad

1708939 download

• JFL
Reactions: zura and HarrierDuBois
but why is bob dylan shouting at him

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 5467 and HarrierDuBois
rare footage of @ArcticStorm
You're like the copycat version of some user from .Is who is still obsessed with me after 3 months of me being banned

• +1
jfl at analysing Nationalism through lookism, so unbelievably cringe and low IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Mf replied 3 times and claims im the one who's obsessed
You don't know the definition of it then lol
Anyway I'm not going to have meaningless fights on some obscure forum anymore since it's pointless

• +1
DNR
Also fuck you monkey

I mean well i only believe about good looks, the focus by the media on one race is less prevalent nowadays (bbc faggot get out) because of the media you have to fit certain type but overall whites are still the peak of beauty ( but if you look like shit you look like shit), honestly I find it hard to imagine that one day this will no longer be the case despite the media because the sense of beauty is innate and white features will always be seen as the most attractive. My only concern is that I don't support degeneration I don't want the West to become a catch-all (it already is) the ideal would have been for whites to raise the standard of living for everyone because white men are still needed to maintain order .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura and HarrierDuBois
jfl at analysing Nationalism through lookism, so unbelievably cringe and low IQ.
Jfl at thinking subhumans and chads of the same race have more in common with eachothers than all chads combined and all subhumans combined.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
I mean well i only believe about good looks, the focus by the media one race is less prevalent nowadays (bbc faggot get out) because of the media you have to fit certain type but overall whites are still the peak of beauty ( but if you look like shit you look like shit), honestly I find it hard to imagine that one day this will no longer be the case despite the media because the sense of beauty is innate and white features will always be seen as the most attractive. My only concern is that I don't support degeneration I don't want the West to become a catch-all (it already is) the ideal would have been for whites to raise the standard of living for everyone because white men are still needed to maintain order .
Yes, I'm fully aware that whites generally look a bit better than other races and have higher smv, my point is that the only thing that matters is being attractive yourself and trying to group yourself as a subhuman into your race for clout is so fucking cucked and makes no sense. How can a LTN white guy unironically think he is superior to anyone when there are countless men of all races who mog him.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 23778 and inceI
Yes, I'm fully aware that whites generally look a bit better than other races and have higher smv, my point is that the only thing that matters is being attractive yourself and trying to group yourself as a subhuman into your race for clout is so fucking cucked.
I mean yeah on this point you have to focus on yourself but racism is something who can't be erased it's basic for the human nature to be
reluctant about the unknown.

how does it feel to think about looksmaxxing 24/7 and still get mogged by normies who use 3in1 soap
I don't get mogged by normies since I'm a normie. I get mogged by chads yes but that's the only real hierarchy. Also you did not elaborate on how I'm a monkey lover.

I mean yeah on this point you have to focus on yourself but racism is something who can't be erased it's basic for the human nature to be
reluctant about the unknown.
The "unknown" is something subhuman men made up to try and stop women from fucking. Do you for a single second think that native american women feared european chad settlers??? No they started slobbing their knobs instantly.

Do you for a single second think that native american women feared european chad settlers??? No they started slobbing their knobs instantly.
Most brainless and incel shit I heard in a while jfl, please leave your room Jake

Users on this forum are so fucking hypocritical holy shit all the fags upvoting this post will go back to saying muhh blacks mog muh nords mog by tomorrow

Not to mention that racism is just a form of discrimination which every single user on here takes part motherfuckers here will literally destroy someone for having ethnic features but then go on too sayy muh race doesnt matter. fucking clowns

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, bug_eye_blackcel, Bushman and 1 other person
Most brainless and incel shit I heard in a while jfl, please leave your room Jake
Stop coping seriously, women only see chad and subhuman, muh race is manmade to keep women in check.

Users on this forum are so fucking hypocritical holy shit all the fags upvoting this post will go back to saying muhh blacks mog muh nords mog by tomorrow

Not to mention that racism is just a form of discrimination which every single user on here takes part motherfuckers here will literally destroy someone for having ethnic features but then go on too sayy muh race doesnt matter. fucking clowns
Although I am not racist since I only do things that are logical and racism is illogical.

I agree the forum is hypocrital however.

The "unknown" is something subhuman men made up to try and stop women from fucking. Do you for a single second think that native american women feared european chad settlers??? No they started slobbing their knobs instantly.
Yeah i would say men are more racist then women in the literal sense of the word, but women are also hostile towards those they consider biologically inferior.

Yeah i would say men are more racist then women in the literal sense of the word, but women are also hostile towards those they consider biologically inferior.
AKA subchads.

To specify, being actively racist is cucked and illogical.

It is all about being attractive on an individual level.

I never understood discussions about nordic vs med for example. A chad is a chad and will outperform the non chad, all there is to it.

Why take pride in your race or country? You are not other people and other people are not you.

If you happen to be a chad then you have fellow countrymen who are utter subhumans and vice versa, there is no übermensch or untermensch on a global scale, there are only chads of all colors, phenos, and nationalities ... and subhumans of those same labels.

That is the only übermensch and untermensch there is, the chad and the subhuman.

Inb4 "whites mog" "blacks mog" "meds mog" "nordics mog" Yeah perhaps ... but better question is do YOU?

My point is, just focus on yourself since that's all that matters.

Why be proud of how attractive scandinavians are if you are a pasty norwooding peanutskull yourself?

Why say meds mog if you are a greasy bignosed manlet yourself?

Why flex BBC if your dick is small?

View attachment 2279159

On the other hand, why shit on other races when there are many people of those races who look infinitely better than you could ever dream of doing.

Do you seriously think Chico gives a fuck about "saving the white race"?
No, all he cares about is saving himself, because that matters, that gives results.

HarrierDuBois

By being racist as a subhuman you are basically dickriding, and to be racist as a chad you are basically trying to cuck your own value.

Racism is pointless, just look good and brag about that instead of muh race muh nayshon💪💪💪!!!

Giving your time, energy and focus to things that won't help you is useless.

It is all about being attractive on an individual level, nothing else is relevant.

DNR

Curries will mog every other race in a decade, just you wait.

Brown will take the crown and make the cumskins frown.

Media 230428 020855
Ravi

I agree 100% tho.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and HarrierDuBois
In modern day yea in nature no. Men and women are more or less the same.

These retards really think being "good looking" is the most valuable thing.

Holy shit, even the biggest tyrone is irrelevant to society cause of lackluster IQ

• +1
Reactions: IHateMyself
In modern day yea in nature no. Men and women are more or less the same.
This "unknown" concept was created for men to stop their women from fucking other men.

Race was literally created a few hundreds years ago, before it there was what it always is, moggers and moggees.
Lol, races is just a word to describe difference between ethnic groups.

Races were created tens of thousands of years ago by nature.

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
These retards really think being "good looking" is the most valuable thing.

Holy shit, even the biggest tyrone is irrelevant to society cause of lackluster IQ
Looks is all. But even with intelligence it is once again an individual thing and not muh race. Why brag about white IQ if you are retarded?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693