Rad140 is legit af

D

Deleted member 21521

Iron
Arms already twice the fucking size after a week. Been accused of roiding multiple times jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DawgyDawg, Hero of the Imperium, Manletmachine and 6 others
Because you are roiding jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 24938, JohnDoe and 33 others
did you do blood tests before and how much mg are u running

brb using imagination because no pics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 23209 and 6 others
Jfl its water retention
I swear all the new greycels are low iq recently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, makeme183, zharupodrugu and 4 others
Good job , new user already hardmaxing more than this entire forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, darkking, Deleted member 22924 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, looksseg, darkking and 5 others
Jfl its water retention
I swear all the new greycels are low iq recently
No it’s not retard. I’m not a greycel and I go to one of the best universities in the world so IQ mog you to oblivion.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
SARMs aren't natty and almost all your gains are water bloat.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Rad140 is great w test but it rapes hairline

how well does LGD-4033 compared to RAD ?

No it’s not retard. I’m not a greycel and I go to one of the best universities in the world so IQ mog you to oblivion.
if this were true you wouldnt be using this compound that shuts off your libido, even if you keep using it. At least with exog test you can use it and your dick will still work, with rad, you will have dick shutdown DURING use AND total shutdown for months afterwards.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: makeme183 and jflsnowdzz
greycel means a new user. look at the color of your username, its not about being old

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I hope your bald already if not RIP your hairline 😂
Also paired with mk677 which stimulates hair growth to negate this

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and edodalic29
if this were true you wouldnt be using this compound that shuts off your libido, even if you keep using it. At least with exog test you can use it and your dick will still work, with rad, you will have dick shutdown DURING use AND total shutdown for months afterwards.
My libido is higher than ever bro

This forum is full of fucking pussies.

Blood tests are for pussies running 40mg
40mg is gonna shut you down and make you lose everything if you don’t pct gl

Imagine thinking doing RAD is looksmaxxing 😂
It is when combined with test and other compounds .

B5D2F54A D10B 4B49 9121 E40401353F7B

Also paired with mk677 which stimulates hair growth to negate this
Im using fin , minox and RU while using mk677 and havent noticed any hair loss yet

taking pills, HARDmaxxing xd
Any kind of roids or sarms are considered hardmaxxing because most people are too high inhib to do it and it comes with risks , same thing as surgery. Most users here aren’t probably going to a single surgery anyway

40mg is gonna shut you down and make you lose everything if you don’t pct gl
that was a joke tbf. I am running 10mg and will start clomid at first signs of suppression

keep saying i started taking creatine to my natty coping friends jfl

im getting orbital box osteotomy in a month nigga stfu
you dont have a shit knowledge about training/dieting and started taking sarm after probably 2-6 months of lifting and dont know even that your ''doubled'' arm comes from water retention form mk677, not from rad 140 gains

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: makeme183 and looksseg
you dont have a shit knowledge about training/dieting and started taking sarm after probably 2-6 months of lifting and dont know even that your ''doubled'' arm comes from water retention form mk677, not from rad 140 gains
Ik what i'm doing bro keep coping. I'll post before and afters when I finish my cycle and you'll see

Ik what i'm doing bro keep coping. I'll post before and afters when I finish my cycle and you'll see
I used to be in same situattion as you 2 yeears ago, started lifting with my friend and my friend got on cycle: rad 140 + mk 677, he went from 63 kg skinny to 80 kg 12% body fat in less than 1 year but side-effect such for him was too much after 1,5-2 years~ to recomposate the muscle gain.

th

Bicep doubled in size....

that was a joke tbf. I am running 10mg and will start clomid at first signs of suppression
10mg is low, and you’ve doubled in size? What brand is it also physique pics pls

I used to be in same situattion as you 2 yeears ago, started lifting with my friend and my friend got on cycle: rad 140 + mk 677, he went from 63 kg skinny to 80 kg 12% body fat in less than 1 year but side-effect such for him was too much after 1,5-2 years~ to recomposate the muscle gain.
how long was his cycle?
What side effects did he have?

10mg is low, and you’ve doubled in size? What brand is it also physique pics pls
chemyo. I'll post before and afters in 6 weeks

do you recommend higher?? I read that higher doses than 10mg yield negligible returns

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama
It’s legit for loosing all your hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoothsexy, Manletmachine and makeme183
It’s just sarcoplamic and glycogen accumulation lol, over when you hop off it

how long was his cycle?
What side effects did he have?
Like 3-4 months + 7 month natty training ( I guess ).
His side effects was coming slow: - lost of energy, loss of skin collagen/very pale skin, acne ( he is using accutane ), now he is norwood 2 at age 18.
He was vaping + taking many preworkouts + eating junk food ( no matter about quality of food, only macro ).
All of those combinted him to looksmin in long term ( 2 years ). He have best looks while on cycle, to use it as you can :) but water rentetion from mk677 will have huge impact on face which is king

Like 3-4 months + 7 month natty training ( I guess ).
His side effects was coming slow: - lost of energy, loss of skin collagen/very pale skin, acne ( he is using accutane ), now he is norwood 2 at age 18.
He was vaping + taking many preworkouts + eating junk food ( no matter about quality of food, only macro ).
All of those combinted him to looksmin in long term ( 2 years ). He have best looks while on cycle, to use it as you can :) but water rentetion from mk677 will have huge impact on face which is king
Cool story but I'm built different and ur friend is an unhealthy dog. Why would he do rad at 16 jfl??

*losing
and like I said i'm on minox and fin
You know fin won’t do shit right. It only works with test cause it blocks the 5AR enzyme. SARMs & DHT derivatives don’t go thru that pathway. With that being said not everyone loses hair on RAD but if ur prone you probably will eventually. Just know fin isn’t protecting u atm

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: smoothsexy, makeme183, looksseg and 1 other person
EEEFA7A4 4D07 48D7 857D E93F33A2ADA7

Physique 3 weeks in. 8kg heavier, 2-3% bf leaner.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
8A2BB4AF D02A 4C28 9C45 B0D717EF98B5

As you might be able to see little bit of gyno coming on but no androgenic side effects otherwise. Probably get more signs of test suppression in next couple of weeks.

• JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy
Mirin getting your skull split open and going through with one of the riskiest cosmetic surgeries normally only performed on severely deformed inbreds

Pls update us or ppl will say u larpin

Arms already twice the fucking size after a week. Been accused of roiding multiple times jfl.
Can you explain to me whats the point of doing a SARM for 8 weeks and then losing all your gains a week after ending your cycle ? I really dont get it ? You’re willing to fuck up your natural T production for 8 weeks of looking good ?

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Can you explain to me whats the point of doing a SARM for 8 weeks and then losing all your gains a week after ending your cycle ? I really dont get it ? You’re willing to fuck up your natural T production for 8 weeks of looking good ?
Pct and you keep 60% plus of the gains. Also one SARM cycle won’t ‘fuck’ your natural test production either it will return to normal after a month or two. Blasting multiple cycles in a short time period on the other hand is a different story.