Rad140 is legit af

Mirin getting your skull split open and going through with one of the riskiest cosmetic surgeries normally only performed on severely deformed inbreds

Pls update us or ppl will say u larpin
That was a troll haha. Although my ipd isn’t ideal it’s not that bad so fuck getting obo. But in terms of hardmaxxing I’m having a consultation for masseter botox and buccal fat removal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Pct and you keep 60% plus of the gains. Also one SARM cycle won’t ‘fuck’ your natural test production either it will return to normal after a month or two. Blasting multiple cycles in a short time period on the other hand is a different story.
Bullshit you wouldn’t keep 60% even with PCT, you would be lucky to keep 25% of the gains. Also Rad140 can cause acne and hair loss. Idk its your body so you can do whatever you want but I personally wouldn’t do SARMS.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, jflsnowdzz and makeme183
Bullshit you wouldn’t keep 60% even with PCT, you would be lucky to keep 25% of the gains. Also Rad140 can cause acne and hair loss. Idk its your body so you can do whatever you want but I personally wouldn’t do SARMS.
Nah I will easily keep 60% if I keep relative training intensity and diet up post cycle as I’m not really exceeding my natty potential just hastening the process of getting there. I don’t know why you seem to think you can lose multiple kgs of muscle in a week either…

• Hmm...
Reactions: middleeasternmaxxer
Update: still unnoticeable sides barely any ed no hairline recession. Off mk677 for a week to lean out gained 4kg lean mass. For the copers saying I won’t keep my gains go on ask anyone who has run rad and they’ll tell you that you keep pretty much all your gains. Also interesting observation is that roid pheromones are legit I get wayyy more iois(I know this can’t be increased confidence or muscle cause it’s random girls in the street when I’m wearing a coat or smth). Anyway fucked 3 girls in the last week jfl at natty coping dogs.

No it’s not retard. I’m not a greycel and I go to one of the best universities in the world so IQ mog you to oblivion.
what uni are u attending and also how did you get in currently trying to apply to top colleges aswell and wanna see what it takes to get in

Hmm think I will start M2 as I thought as much..
yeah im thinking bout doing m2 too heard there is a nasal spray version thats hard to come by much easier than injecting

yeah im thinking bout doing m2 too heard there is a nasal spray version thats hard to come by much easier than injecting
The bio availability is not as good with the nasal spray as it’s a large molecule better off just injecting bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
CD3ED2A1 2B3A 44D5 BC38 9A1EDB586C6C

Coming off rad a little early can’t handle the insomnia recently and I’m happy with the gains I’ve made. This is final result.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: makeme183 and Manletmachine
As you can see difference is pretty noticeable. Defined six pack now way bigger arms and shoulders etc

Also noticed minor wrist growth chin growth and browridge growth from mk

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Not a huge difference to be honest ur chest is the only thing that stick out as having really improved
Yep forgot chest probably biggest change tbh but just cause it was quite underdeveloped before so easier to see change

you said you were already on this a 1 year back
do you already suffer from balding ?
Kind of receding hairline my dads bald more preventative than anything

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
did it help stop the hairfall ? did you have regrowth ?
any sides ?
Much thicker hair better hairline. Bad sides tho so I’m switching to topical fin

• So Sad
Reactions: makeme183
The bio availability is not as good with the nasal spray as it’s a large molecule better off just injecting bro
alright will keep in mind

View attachment 2062455
little bit of gyno coming on
Nigga your right tit is bigger than my girlfriend’s.

Looks like you’re predisposed to getting gyno. Best thing to do would be to wait to grow it in the other side too and then pay a Turkish surgeon €1500 to cut it out. That way you’re done with it forever.

View attachment 2077965
Coming off rad a little early can’t handle the insomnia recently and I’m happy with the gains I’ve made. This is final result.
Those are some p good gains given youce been lifting for 6 months only

Now you couldve probably did the same thing naturally but you'll hace to know about proper training modalities & u can only replicate this pic if you know how to do proper water depletion & carb cycling. So to sum it up if your goal was just to accelerate the process then you did that. Dont fuk up ur pct tho

Those are some p good gains given youce been lifting for 6 months only

Now you couldve probably did the same thing naturally but you'll hace to know about proper training modalities & u can only replicate this pic if you know how to do proper water depletion & carb cycling. So to sum it up if your goal was just to accelerate the process then you did that. Dont fuk up ur pct tho
Yep it was just that I’m impatient and wanted to get here quicker. Btw that is not a particularly special pic of my physique it looks like that no pump all lighting.

• +1
Reactions: Lars2210